Chapter 2

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 2: Can't be controlled

Even if you keep telling yourself to not look at him, you impulsively shift your attention to him. Throughout the days that has passed, every time you were in the same classroom where you have first seen Lu Han, your eyes always shifts to his direction — unable to focus in class.

When morning classes ended, you left your friends even though you were committed to have lunch with them. You had this urge to find him and just look at him for one more moment.

First, you went around the same open grounds where he read his books, the library and the cafeteria but he wasn't in those places.

Where is he? You thought.

As you climbed up the stairs, you simply weren't looking at what's ahead of you and without notice, you crashed into a guy and the papers he was holding flew everywhere.

You were on your bum, eyes squinted as you groaned in pain. You slowly got up then opening your eyes and in an instant, you realized who you just bumped into.

Lu Han.

 You gazed at him. He was much more beautiful up close, no signs of blemishes on his face and his neck was quite long. His face was just structured so perfectly — you were just too mesmerized.

He furrowed his eyebrows at you “Are you okay?" 

That pleasurable emotion arose; it was hurting a bit but that feeling was a good type of pain. 

While you stared at him, he grew to feel uncomfortable. Quickly, he withdrew from your stare and picked up all of the papers scattered on the floor.

You bent down and helped him.

As you picked each one up, your eyes were still glued to him.

"You're so handsome" you sighed then your eyes slowly widened soon after you realized what you just said.

He looked at you weirdly and took off right away. As soon as he left, you impulsively started hitting yourself. 

" Why are you so stupid?!" you cried, irritatingly scratching your head. You stomped your way back to class — completely embarassed.

When you entered the room, everyone was snickering. They were all trying hold their laughter and had their backs turned at you.

"H-hwhere did you go-h ?" Hana asked biting her lip, shoulders vibrating as she tried her greatest to hold her laughter

"What’s so funny?" you said, confused by the situation.

The girls were all gathered around your desk and you pushed them away. One of the girls was holding your notebook and then showed you what they were laughing about.

You snatched it away from them and  it was actually a doodle of you and Lu Han together, you wearing wedding dress and there was arrows pointing to your names, it was comparable to an art skill of a preschooler.

"Such an ugly drawing" Ji Eun busted out laughing and so as the other people.

That's why you haven't told them about your slight attraction towards a senior, you knew that they would just end up making fun of you. 

"I was bored" you defended.

Everyone had went back to their normal state.

"How come you didn't tell us that you like him? “Hana asked .

You shrugged, "I don't know. It's only a crush, plus he's our sunbae. would he really date someone younger?"

"Maybe he will, but I haven't really heard about him dating and all" one girl said. "Nobody ever confessed to him since then. because of Krystal, who also confessed to him and got rejected badly"

Everyone nodded, including you. That was also the reason why you didn't want to tell your friends because they'll keep encouraging you to confess, but in the end you always back out.

"Well how long have you liked him?" Ji eun suddenly asked.

You started counting with your fingers, but lost track of the numbers "Ever since first day of school?" you weren't too sure, but said that anyway.

The girls began having their own mini conference, whispering to each other when you're just watching them. When the girls finally became silent, Hana went up towards you and held your cheeks "We'll help you" she smiled.

"What?"

"We will help you find a way to confess to him, are you in?"

All of them were looking directly at you, pressuring you as you took time to find an answer. "C'mon it's worth the try" Ji Eun exclaimed.

 you didn't want to risk getting your heart broken and humiliating yourself but at the same time, you also didn't want to miss this chance with your friends' support.

"Okay fine" you exhaled.

"That wouldn't be too easy" a girl’s voice coming from the door said.

You turned around to see a beautiful, slender and tall senior however, you had no idea who she was.

"K-Krystal Sunbaenim!" one of the girls called, shocked.

"Yeah, I have some papers here from the school's committee, remind your homeroom teacher to go over it" Krystal walked in the room and placed the papers on the teacher's table.

She left without an explanation to what she had said at first but you really wondered why a girl as perfect as her got rejected.