Chapter 39

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 39: Winter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUZEf9rHWYQ&list=UUZTPTQLXmSEzUyxYKy62wLg

____'s POV

I woke up in the winter morning ready to spend my day watching all of these dramas that was recommended to me while eating a sack of potato chips.

It was 11:26 am and I still haven't moved away from my bed until my mother barged in my room. She was carrying a big bag with her and then suddenly  threw it at me.

"Hey!" I shouted.

She just smiled at me with her scary pairs of crescent-shaped eyes

"We're going to a lodging house, go pack now" she ordered

I bury myself under my comforter and groaned

"I don't want to" I said "I still want to sleep!"

"Too bad. We're leaving in an hour, if you're not packed by the time we're leaving you don't get any food for the rest of the break"

My mother always plays that card just because I can't really cook. I know it was a way of getting me to go and actually do something productive during the 2 week break. But the blackmailing that this woman does... She would dare to do it.

There was this one time when we were supposed to sleep over at our relatives house for approximately 2 days. 2 freaking days. Well I decided not to go. She told me the same thing; that she won't be cooking anything for me. 

And that woman literally meant what she said! 

After packing, I left the house without even taking a shower, plus, I wasn't able to eat breakfast. My parents were already inside the van, I'm assuming that they were waiting for me to hop in. And so I did.

We spent 30 minutes inside the van to get to our destination. I wasn't quite aware of where we were but the view looked pretty neat. Finally the van stopped in front of a beautiful lodging house. It wasn't as crowded as I imagined it to be; well people might be inside the house, who knows? 

As we got off, I saw a man; maybe in his 30's and he was waiting in front of the house. My father greeted him like a polite man he is, while my mother and I brought out the luggages. 

"Well I hope you enjoy your stay here sir" the man said as he gave my father the keys. 

My father nodded and went inside the house. The man lead us upstairs and showed us the rooms we were going to use. It was really nice actually, it seemed very clean and spacious.

"There are two bathrooms inside and 3 bedrooms--Oh and there's also a jacuzzi at the back, it's great for you guys--" the man suddenly stopped looked behind us as if he was searching for something. "I thought there was going to be more of you" 

"Oh yes! I just had a conversation with them earlier; they're on their way here" mother said.

"wait.. Who?" I ask.

"The Lu's. They're staying with us" 

My life is just full of bewilderment. Especially having the Lu's around; It wasn't because I didn't want them to be around, in fact, I'm in complete excitement/horror that they're staying with us (only referring to Lu Han actually).

In one house. 3 bed rooms. And two bathrooms.

Few moments after our discussion with the owner, the doorbell rang and it was definitely them, alright.

I froze as soon as I saw Lu Han walking inside. He looked super handsome with his black skinny jeans and blue winter jacket. He always reminded me of an anime character somehow. No matter how plain his outfit was, he always made it seem so fashionable.

He looked at me; I expected him to greet me this time, like what he's been doing, but I guess since the family gang is around, he decided to just look away after. 

And behind him was Mei, who actually greeted me with a wave, unlike her snobby brother. Also Mr. And Mrs Lu gave me a huge huge hug, as if they haven't seen me in ages. 

"Wow, this looks extravagant!" Mrs. Lu clapped. "Oh yes! I took care of this 20 year old house myself!" the owner man said to Mrs. Lu.

"Oh my! You did a good job"

The owner man suddenly held Mrs. Lu's hand, everyone's eyes widened.

"Eres hermosa~" he said, leaving a kiss on her hand.

 Mrs. Lu obviously didn't understand what he said, none of us did; but she immediately took her hand away and hid it behind her back. "You may leave now, thankyou" she said, laughing awkwardly.

Before leaving, he just stood there, all gawky and then ran out the house. And yet the blunderous atmosphere was still present, nobody moved an inch for a minute there. 

"Okay!" my mother said finally "Why don't we eat lunch?" 

-------

After that disturbing scene earlier, every person in the house just acted that it never happened. We were all hungry, it was a good thing that Mrs. Lu and my mother prepared food.

We were scattered all over the place while eating; my parents were seated by the counter with Mr. and Mrs. Lu  infront of them. Mei was in the living room, watching some documentary and I was seated at the stairs, watching Lu Han set up the christmas tree.

I was originally assigned to do that, but Lu Han saw me having a hard time reaching the peak of the tree, since I'm quite short and surely that plastic tree is tall. After a light debate with him, he eventually won the assignment. 

He wasn't having a hard time like I was earlier. He is as tall as the tree, so he didn't need to tip toe to reach it. 

"____, stop dozing and help Luhan over there" 

I walked towards him and grabbed the christmas lights by the stand of the tree and began to hang one string at the bottom of the tree, accordingly. 

"Hey!" Lu Han suddenly called. 

I stopped and held up my hands unknowingly.

"I already told you that I'll do it!" he shouted. 

"But-" 

"No!" He grabbed my waist and carried me away.

It wasn't that I was ticklish on that part of my body, but the fact that he was touching me made me squealunknowingly (once again) until I was released.

He looked angry and I didn't know what to do.

"You'll mess it all up! You're an accident prone" He shouted, making our parents look at us. 

I nodded and ran upstairs. 

----

So all of the sudden I gained over 80+ subscribers.. why? What happened guys? did someone promote this story? Please tell me on the comments. THOUGH THANKYOU VERY MUCH!! to be honest, I never really expected to reach 500+ subs SO MORE IPHONES FOR YA'LL. And yeah boring chapter. Lately, it takes me 3 days to work on a chapter so.. Happy new year guys and study hard!! (I will be working on chapter 40 today too)