Chapter 7

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 7: Ice Breaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBq6eMYgVkI&feature=related

You suddenly felt bare skin touching your forehead. 

You were quite confused at the moment, then your eyes widened when you realized it's a guy's chest that your forehead is resting into. 

Your eyes trailed upwards, witnessing that it was Lu Han. Half .

Your mouth formed an 'O', shaking, You wanted to say something but no words came out, You were just flustered by his appearance.

"H-HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!!" He shouted and took the apron right away, covering his chest with it. 

"I-I-I-I..." You couldn't talk. You couldn't take your eyes off. As if you were frozen, you couldn't react. 

"WHAT?!" 

You gulped and shifted your eyes away from him "Get a hold of yourself. Even if it's too much" You thought, repeating it multiple times inside your head. 

Suddenly the phone started to ring.  Lu Han ran to look for the phone. 

It was continously ringing and you were still in the kitchen, hugging the rice cooker. 

"hello?"

"Lu Han, is _____ there?" Mrs. Lu asked through the phone. "She's kinda taking a long time"

He looked over at you while you were still at shock "Oh sorry, I was just talking to her" he said calmly

"Alright, you both should come here now, I don't want you two staying in the house alone"

"Yeah, We'll head there " He hanged up the phone and looked at you one last time "Yah" he called. "yes?" you replied without looking.

"You should head back, Mama's looking for you"

 You nodded and rushed out the door.  Lu Han tilted his head to the side with his infamous pokerface and watched you ran out.  He clicked his tongue and shook his head at the same time"Byuntae"

You finally came back from the Lu's house, panting like you ran a 100 miles from there to here. Yet still couldn't breathe from what you just seen, it was too much to handle, the fact that so much things had happened in such a short time. 

"Hey the rice is here!" your Father pointed out.

The four adults welcomed you like they haven't seen you in a while, probably because  they were already starving.

You handed the rice cooker to your Mother while She read your face curiously  " you look so red, you okay?" she asked, pressing her palms to your cheeks.

"Yeah, I just bumped into something"  You covered your cheeks as if you hiding what you were really thinking.

You headed  back inside the house and locked yourself in the washroom to cool down. First thing you did was you looked at yourself in the mirror and realized that your cheeks were really flushed.

You closed your eyes and tried to breathe normally but the images of Lu Han's exposed body kept on popping out in your thoughts again and scratched your head in anger while you thought to yourself 

"Why did I stare at him?! Why do I have a habit of doing this?! Good thing I didn't blurted anything out. BUT STILL. I LOOKED LIKE I WAS A ERT, THAT I LIKED WHAT I SAW. I sort of did.. BUT UGH.. WHY?!!"

You breathed in for air while you were resting both palms to your chest.Your heart was beating so fast, it didn't seem like it was normal. 

You slapped yourself "I must stay away, but not to the point where I look guilty" you said, looking at yourself in the mirror. "either way, I have to face him without looking suspicious"

 

Ding Dong ding Dong~

"Oh! that might be Lu Han" Mrs. Lu uttered. She stood up and volunteered to open the door for her son.

When Mrs. Lu opened the door to let Lu Han in, at the same time, you came out of the washroom. You were startled by him, he appeared so sudden that you weren't prepared to face him.

"Oh, ____-ah! how's your cheeks?" Mrs. Lu asked. You quickly turned back, trying to avoid looking at Lu Han. Even though you told yourself to acr normal, you were already acting suspicious

 "O-Oh I-I'm fine" You bolted out to the yard and raced to the open spot beside your Father. Mr. Lu and your parents stunned by you. 

"Are you that hungry ____-ah?" Mr. Lu laughed.

" y-yes" You laughed awkwardly and just wanted to go hide somewhere.

Right then, Lu Han and his mother finally came out, you shot your head up and  quickly glanced at him.

It was your first time seeing him not wearing his school uniform, but wearing skinny jeans and a baggy red sweater, he looked like he didn't put much effort yet he looked so stylish.

He stole a quick glance back at you and at the same time your eyes met his.

"Hey Lu Han! How was your beauty sleep?"Mr. Lu stood up,  patting Lu Han's back and moving to the other side to make some space for his son.

"I saw something earlier" he said in a blunt tone. Your eyes widened, you were scared that he might tell the adults of what happened.

"Well.. it's good that your here, so we can eat all together" His father said, smiling so widely.

"Okay, everyone dig in!"

"Thank you for the meal" everyone recited then began eating.

Your parents were having such a blast, while you felt so awkward around Lu Han, who was right across you, not talking at all.The two of you looked at each other once in a while although you two acted really stiff.

Mrs. Lu noticed the two of you acting like you don't even see each other.

The tension between you two still hasn't loosen up which really bothered her, even though you two just met. Of course it bothered you as well but you had been afraid of guys ever since you were in gradeschool.

Back in gradeschool you had a lot of guy friends, You were very out going back then too.

But there was that one kid who would make fun of your appearance, calling you a "walking pizza"or "the broomstick".

You didn't mind it at first, you treated it as if it was just some kind of nicknames between friends but up until middleschool that kid didn't seem to stop with the mocking and everyone started calling you those nicknames that it actually started bothering you.

If only that didn't happen, then probably you'll be able to approach him without trouble

Before he could go, his mother tugged on his sleeve.

He halted and sat back down "what is it?" Lu Han asked.

"Mei's violin lessons are going to be done soon"

"and?"

"pick her up" Mrs. Lu expression was serious "I don't feel  very good"

"fine" Lu Han sighed and stood up to throw his party plate in the trash but his Mother suddenly tugged on his sleeve again and whispered "go with _____, talk to her okay?"

Lu Han furrowed his eyebrows and glared at you while you were staring at your hands

"Just a few more hours. Just.. A few more hours and they'll go home soon" you thought.

"Byuntae" he called and sighed irritatingly.

You suddenly snapped back into reality and hesitated to look at him.

"Come with me to pick up Mei" he said, more like commanding than asking you.

----------

Sorry for the delay.. Seems like my chapters are getting all choppy LOL. Thanks for the subs! I really need to get better in writing, it seems kinda hard to describe something that is easier to demonstrate. And also don't mind my spelling or grammar mistakes, I usually use my playbook to update, it's kinda hard to type.