Chapter 21

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 21 : Girlfriend

2ne1.. Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh~

Lu Han's POV

"Okay class dismissed" our teacher announced.

Finally. It was officially the weekend. All I can say is that this week had been tiring and fast, the amount of things that happened in such a short time, I realized that first semester is reaching to its end soon.

I quickly packed my things and pulled out the book that I had to return then headed out of the classroom along with the others. While I was on my way to the library to return a book, the hallways was packed, hearing people planning out their weekend or what they're going to do later.

"Lu Han!" a familiar voice called

I turned around to see Wang Zi, running happily towards me like a little puppy and Krystal was there too, smiling but less excited. He always acted like a little brother, always following me around wherever I go. Sometimes its starting to get annoying.  "Hey..What do you need?" I said, smiling a little.

Wang Zi's excited expression took off into disappointment.  "What was that? You're acting like you're not happy to see us" he pouted.  

"But I saw you guys this morning"

He clicked his tongue and shook his head at me, beaming his bitter pill. "anyway, do you want to hang out with us?"

"Where?"

"This ramyun shop, I found it last night" Krystal popped in the conversation. "Can you come?"

I really didn't want to go. I like hanging out with them but during the weekends, I rather spend it on my own. But looking at the two, anticipating for my answer with wide eyes, I just said yes. Because if I said no, Wang Zi won't stop using his so called "agyeo" until I say yes, I don't want to deal with that again.

---------

"So where is it?" I asked, searching for it.

"Hmm.. it should be here somewhere" she laughed nervously "Seriously, this alley is so different when it's still bright out"

I sighed and just followed them, I had no idea where we were. Even if I try to go home now, I would just end up getting lost.

Seeing so many ramyun shops that were all right beside each other, we spent more than half an hour searching. I was getting even more tired and hungry. If only I told them that I didn't want to go, I couldve been reading inside my room by now. 

"I think it's this one!"

Are you sure?

"Are you sure?" Wang Zi said, mokingly.

"Shush" she hissed and came right in the ramyun shop. I looked at Wang zi and he shrugged as a reply.

As soon as I saw the shop, I thought that it looked depressing. There wasn't any customers at all and the furnishings were completely old. When the young petite worker at the counter saw us, she flinched in shock. Maybe they haven't had any customers in a long time. 

"OMO" her jaws dropped "Appa! We have customers!!" she shouted across the shop and a round man came rushing out of the doors, wiping his hands on his apron. The three of us bowed and greeted them.

"Oh" He bowed back "Anyeonghaseyo"

The man lead us to sit at the counters where its much more comfortable and took our orders. Wang zi and Krystal were bickering, I don't know why though. These two just became close so fast that they look like they've known each other for a long time. But then the girl was staring at us in amazement, I just acted like I didn't notice.

"Are you guys celebrities?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and just looked at her in confusion.

"You three look really attractive and familiar" she tilted her head and her eyes shifted to to my direction and pointed "Especially you!" she said. "You're...you're" she kept on mumbling 'you're' trying to search for a name.

Right then her appa came back with the ramyun that we ordered. Thank God. After the man placed our orders on the counter, he patted my back, really hard "Enjoy your meal~" he smiled welcomely and left.

his strength caused me to cough utterly. It actually hurts.

I dug in the soup and it tasted.. Amazing ,as Krystal said. Its sad that this shop is overshadowed by other ones when this one was one of the best ramyuns that I tasted so far.

Meanwhile, it seems that Wang Zi is enjoying his meal as well, of course, being chinese, hearing his slurping shows that he likes it.

"Yah. You so eat loud!" Krystal raised her voice at the boy. "We've eaten lunch together so many times now. Get used to it" he said with his mouth full.

I feel like they didn't have to invite me here, I haven't even said anything or joined in their conversation, they seem to be fine without me. I was just busy eating.

Somehow I felt like I didn't want to eat anymore too, especially when a girl is staring at you while you're eating.

"Lu Han" Wang Zi nudged my arm. Then the girl clapped "Lu Han!! Mister perfect slash the ice prince of Seoul high!" she shouted. "am I right?"

I turned to Wang Zi and Krystal and they just shrugged. "Yes?"

She started squealing so annoyingly, jumping non stop "Omg. You're popular everywhere! Because of your ulzzang pictures online!" All I could let out was a nervous laugh, I don't even take selcas.

The girl was talking so fast that I didn't even understand some of the words that she said.

She looked from side to side, as if she was checking if there was other people around. "Are you dating that girl?" she whispered but loud for the other two to hear.

"Excuse me?!"

"You have a girlfriend?!" Wang Zi coughed.