Chapter 9

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 9: It Actually Starts Here 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRqxNEmk9Hc&feature=related

"Hey, we should do this more often" Mrs. Lu elbowed your mother, she was sitting beside her from your dining table. Across them, was Mr. Lu and your father. Then, Lu Han was right at the corner of the table. 

"You're right, we should often have breakfast at each others house" your mother happily suggested. 

"Is _____ still sleeping?" Mrs. Lu asked.

"I think she is, she's quite a deep sleeper" Your mother suddenly smiled sheepishly and looked at Lu Han. "Lu Han, do you mind waking _____ up?"

He stopped eating and stared at her with an unreadable expression "All right" He stood up from his seat and went upstairs. 

Your mom satisfyingly chuckled. 

"Why are you chuckling, Yeobo?" 

She shook her head and sighed"It's just cute, it would be nice if those two would get married and the Lu's will be our in-laws"

Mrs. Lu shot her head up as an idea came up

"What if we get them to fall inlove with each other?"

_____'s POV

My eyes fluttered when the sun was hitting directly to my eyes, I slowly got up, still tired and I heard someone knocking at the door.

I got off of my bed and walked towards the door. "what do you want umma?" I said with my eyes still closed. 

"yah. Byuntae. We have school"

how come the voice sounded so familiar?

of course this wasn't my appa, the voice was a bit younger. I slowly opened my eyes and my vision became much clearer. "Go get ready and eat breakfast downstairs"

"OH!" I slammed the door closed.

I can't believe Lu Han was at my house early in the morning and he even saw my sloppy side. I checked the clock and realized that I only had 20 minutes to get ready.

I rushed to the bathroom and quickly showered. Afterwards, changed into my uniform, there was 5 minutes left and I won't be able to make it in time for school.

I got out of my room and got scared of Lu Han, he was glaring again as he was sitting beside my doorway. " Why did I have to wait for you?" he sighed

"Y-you didn't h-have to!" I exclaimed.

Lu Han got up and dusted off his black pants "Well we should head to school even if we're late, Mama's giving us a ride" 

"Oh! Really?"

"Yes! We don't have time to yap! let's go"

Jerk

 

We both ran downstairs and I didn't even get to eat breakfast, we just had to hurry to school.

Mrs. Lu was waiting outside in a yellow chevrolet sports car. She honked at us and it got us startled. We hurried inside and drove ahead.

"Thank you for giving us a ride" I bowed at Mrs. Lu

She smiled motherly and said "No problem, I actually don't have a job. I'm a certified house mom and so I have time to give you guys rides to school but usually Lu Han doesn't want to be driven to school"

Lu Han rolled his eyes and said "It's because you shout "Lulu Hwaiting~" across a huge crowd, whenever you do"

"Well... It's not so bad" she pouted.

a smile spread through my face. It was too adorable to see the mother and son having an argument over a little thing.

Moments later, we arrived and there is no doubt that we were late. I got out of the car and waved to Mrs. Lu as she drove away.

I looked around the gate way, good thing there wasn't that much fangirls around.

often there are but they probably just dragged themselves to class today. Plus, it'll be best if no one finds out about me and Lu Han being neighbors. I

don't want to get noticed, I worked hard to isolate myself from others and my friends aren't even aware of it, what a bad friend I am.

Lu Han fast-walked ahead to the other building. Each of the grades had seperate buildings, since I'm a freshmen and he's a senior, we don't see each other.

Well, actually, I see him but he doesn't see me.

I went ahead to my first period class, which was science.

Coming in the classroom is going to be all awkward again, since you're getting all the attention and my teacher is a pain in the .

she often puts you in the spot, making you look stupid infront of other students but I have to say that she's the wisest woman I ever met. I pushed the sliding door open and scanned the room.

"Oh, are you late, honey?"

She must be our sub today. All I could say was Whoa. Massive s right there! No wonder the guys are all quiet today.

The teacher looked so young and gorgeous, yet so revealing. Especially her cleavage. I have never seen a teacher wore such tight pants and a low buttoned blouse. If I were the principal, I would put on layer of shirts on her.

"yes" I whispered, but it seemed so loud. "I see..come up to the front and just mark yourself present on the class list"

I nodded and then noticed Hana and Ji Eun mouthing words and pointing at the window crazily. I furrowed my eyebrows at them "what" I mouthed.

"Lu Han is with Krystal" Hana replied.

"dear, come and sign your name!"

I came towards the front table and signed the class list. I quickly sat down beside Hana and Ji Eun while their heads were facing the window.

"What did you say?" I whispered.

"Just look how close they are" Hana pointed.

I squinted to focus my eyes. I saw Krystal smiling while she was writing things down on a notebook. Lu Han was talking to the guy beside him, but I couldn't see his face since he was turned away from our direction.

"Who's that other guy with them though? He looks kinda cute" Ji eun said.

"I don't know"

 

Lunch time again.. Hana, Ji Eun and I came to the cafeteria. The place was full of people, mostly seniors and juniors.

Of course we didn't blend in, although it wasn't like we wanted to.

 "It feels sort of awkward being here eh?" I said

"It's okay, I guess. As long as we don't talk to people" Ji Eun mumbled while she was chewing.

Suddenly loud screams of girls sounded.

"Oh. ______'s boyfriend is here" Hana said flatly.

"Shut up" I turned around and saw a huge crowd of crazy girls. Lu Han was walking with Krystal and..

Wang Zi?!

"Oh! _____"

Crap! He saw me. I quickly turned around and Hana and Ji Eun looked at me with their jaws dropped.

Please don't call me. Don't call me.

A hand landed on my shoulder, I slowly turned my head to look over my shoulder.

Wang Zi!

"Hey! I finally found you!"

----------------

Sorry about the late update, I have a huge essay coming up so, I must work hard for 4 straight days. Dear gaaaaah-sh. Well here's a short update! And I achieved so many things this week I reached 100+ subs and came 4th place in shotput during my school's track meet ! 

*cries*thankyou guys and I'll update tomorrow!, I lab you guise <3