Chapter 38

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 38: Unintentionally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8Axnpmyo4

_____'s POV

Kyungsoo came running back, completely red; maybe from running so much. He stared at me for a moment then his head just landed on my shoulder. "I couldn't get your phone" he said. 

I was just still because his forehead was on my shoulder and I don't even know how to react. Should I pat his back for trying? or should I just push him away? It's just a phone, having it stolen doesn't make my life any different. 

"Its fine you don't--" 

"Kyung-- ____?" Just then, Lu Han suddenly appeared. I lightly pushed Kyungsoo away without even realizing it after I did it. Lu Han looked dismayed. "Uhmm.. I'm guessing this is yours" he said, handing the stolen phone to me. 

"Wow! you actually got it from that bandit!" Kyungsoo patted Lu Han back and he just looked at him and nodded.

"Thank you, Oppa" I said and flashed a small smile. He nodded again but this time he wasn't looking directly at me.

All of the sudden, Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around me and leaned his face towards mine "Oppa?" he bantered. "Is he your brother or something?" 

"No--" 

"We're dating" Lu Han said directly, he swiped Kyungsoo's hand away from my arm and he grabbed my shoulder. "I'd appreciate if you keep your hands to yourself" He started walking away and I was just being dragged. I think I even heard Kyungsoo saying something back but I didn't understand. I looked back and he just stayed there with an irritated guise.  

Though, despite of that small fuss between the three of us. I don't know why I feel tingly and warm and its like my mouth is just smiling by itself. I'm so happy that Lu Han took me away. It's almost as if he was really Jealous

I feel like any minute now, Lu Han will just explode at me. But I'm not even in fear, I'm just feeling happy. As I looked at him, my heart flutters even more, a part of me starts to wonder that 'maybe, Lu Han does like me..' Of course I can't make any assumptions. No. We obviously made an agreement that we're going to protect each other. He was just protecting me. 

We stopped walking. He let go of me "Oh god" he covered hisface and mumbled 'What did I just do' to himself.

"Lu Han-ssi is anything okay?" 

"Sometimes..." He began to laugh "Sometimes I forget that we're not really dating" 

I laughed too, but then I realized; what does he mean by forgetting that we're dating? Does that mean he li--? No. No. That can't be. "What do you mean?" 

"Never mind" 

 

After studying so hard, I'm really proud to say that I did fairly well the exams. I'm surprised that I even made the top ten list; I'm on the fifth place.  

"Wah~ So you weren't joking when you said 'I'm studying'" Ji Eun said, imitating my voice incorrectly. I looked at them as if I was verbally telling them 'I told you so' Everyone from my grade was completely surprised of what I proved. I'm pretty sure that some of them are thinking that I got help from my smartass boyfriend (in which, I didn't. thank you very much. ) 

The following week, it was finally the start of winter break. I didn't have anything planned for the 2 week break. I guess just to stay home and maybe watch a lot of dramas, since Hana gave me a super long list of dramas to watch because she said I'll need it. 

I was in the living room, searching up one of the dramas that Hana recommended from this website. "Mischievous kiss" I recited. I clicked on the first episode and there was this girl, just napping, leaning her head against a tree. Then suddenly a really good looking guy appears in front of her and they were about to kiss. But, she was just dreaming. 

Ha, it reminds me of...me, somehow. As the episode progresses, I just think the girl is really an idiot. She follows around this jerky good looking guy when he just keeps brushing her away. I wouldn't do that if I was in her position. 

Yet, I remember Hana telling me about this drama. She said this drama was like my situation; a close replica. I am somewhat an idiot who made the top ten list, but without any help from my boyfriend. I live close to Lu Han but not exactly in the same roof. And Lu Han is quite perfect, yet he is cold. 

2 hours later

Okay. I'm addicted. I'm learning a lot from this. The girl is really agressive towards her feelings for the guy. That's why they kissed already! Obviously the girl has problems. And yet, the guy actually fell for an idiot! 

-----------

I just saw watched mischievous kiss and it seemed like I plagiarized or something. BUT I DIDN'T

more chapters to come guys.