Chapter 17

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 17: Getting there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1z3gRNYCIM&feature=relmfu

2 days had gone by, you were feeling a bit suspicious of the things that been happening lately. It all started from the people who acted cold towards you. Although it didn't bother you at first, but as those days passed, things just gotten even more worse. 

Most people from your class, who you got along with began to ignore you too. Especially the girls who introduced Lu Han to you. They were the ones who would always greet you and talk to you every morning.

Somehow, whenever you ask them things or just say hello to them, they would just ignore you and stare at you as if you said something that didn't make any sense.

You weren't the type of person who would ask for attention, it was the fact that people who used to pay attention to you just drifted off and didn't even say any reason why they were acting that way. It made you feel a bit lonely. 

 

"____, what do you want for breakfast?" Your mother asked you as you were rushing to do your homework early in the morning. "Uhm 8x squared plus 17 x plus 9" You mumbled out your equation, while you were tapping your pencil on your cupid's bow.

Your mother slammed her palms on the table to get your attention "____!"  she shouted.  

"YES!?" You jumped up your seat as you were surprised from your mother's voice "Aish.. you stupid kid" she mumbled "Why didn't you do that last night?!" she scolded.

"I accidentally fell asleep. No worries though! I only have 5 questions left!" you said, while you were writing numbers down and punching buttons on your calculator.

"Well, what do you want for breakfast?" she asked again but you didn't answer. You were too busy mumbling equations, counting using your hands.

"I'll just make kimchi fried rice" she said and just walked away.

"Okay!"

Right after eating breakfast and getting ready, you headed out of your house to go to school. But suddenly you were laid off by a familiar 13 year old trying to run away from a naive little guy.

"Unnie!" she chimed, grabbing onto your hand "Lets go!" she said tugging on your arm when you were actually resisting. Though her strength was much greater than yours and so you ended up getting dragged again.  

"Yah.. Mei, this is the third time you dragged me. is it because of that kid again?" you said, heavily panting for air "why do you keep avoiding him?" you furrowed your eyebrows at her, actually starting to get irritated by the sudden dragging.

"I'm sorry!" She said frustratingly. "I just don't want to walk with him"

 "Well why don't you just tell him to flee off?" "I tried so many times! but whenever I'm about to tell him, I just end up changing the topic" "is it that hard to reject someone?"

"Yes" she said, looking down at the cement "what should I do?" she gazed at you, showing sincerity on her expression. "Ask your Oppa for help, he rejected a lot of girls before" you said to yourself. "What?" Mei said.

You huffed and grabbed onto her shoulders "Let's just do this. why don't you just tell him the truth so you don't have to struggle to avoid the person" you smiled gently.

She looked at you in disbelief  and then her eyes widened as she found an answer for the problem "Why don't we walk together every morning? then that way, he won't feel like going with us anymore!"she clapped her hands "Alright! thanks"

"But!" you said, about to stop her but she already ran away

Bye Unnie!" she said, waving as she was running. You sighed and slapped your palms on your forehead, shaking your head of how forcible the girl was.

She was reacting to fast that you didn't have the chance to tell her that you have no time to help her with her problems since you have your own to handle already.

Suddenly, when you turned around, you were agoged by the car, beeping its horn repeatedly to alarm you to move out of the way.

You didn't know how to react since it was so close that you knew that it will hit you sooner or later. You just braced yourself for the pain and closed your eyes. 

Right then you felt someone grabbing your arm and pulling you backwards

--------------

Somehow some parts of my chapter is so random, especially this one OTL thankyou for the subs! and the comments.. all I can say is LOL. to the quiet subscribers~ please try to comment as well :) <3~