Chapter 28

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 28:  The Start of Winter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=s8wf8wHPg4A

 After a long and tiring week, you had made it through. It was finally the weekend.

For the past days, you spent quiet lunches with the one and only, Lu Han.You had to sacrifice your lunch with your friends for the sake of the fake relationship. 

Though, the fangirls had calmed down a bit, they were still doubting your relationship as the two of you haven't had shown any progress. 

PDA that is.

There wasn't any proof of showing affection towards each other, except for holding hands but it wasn't considered to be one. Even though Lu Han explained it to you about it before, it was just hard to do it. Even Lu Han couldn't. Your relationship wasn't too comfortable yet. 

It was early in the morning and you were with your mother, grocery shopping. You were covered with thick fabric in every parts of your body. It was getting colder since it was already late october and any time soon, Seoul will be covered in snow.

While your mother was the looking through the vegetable stand, all you're doing was holding the shopping bags and following her around.

You've been out for almost 30 minutes and you were already quivering from the breeze "Umma, we could've just went to the super market, instead of the fish market" you whined.

She made a face and pinched your sides "You keep on whining, why don't you just go home?!"

You pouted as a response. 

And so after long hours of walking around the market, seeing raw meat everywhere and smelling the mixture of  blood and other things made you really disgusted. You weren't just used to it anymore. "Umma, can I go some place else, I can't take it anymore" You were covering your mouth, gagging from repulsion

"Okay. Okay. If its the only way to make you stop talking"

"Thanks umma" you replied sarcastically.You left your mother and ran to a different direction. Then ended you up going in a clothing store without realizing it.

While browsing through the rack of clothes, you were horrified from the prices. everything was completely way off your budget. "85,000 won for a dress?" you flouted then shoved the hanger back in the rack.

 When you turned around to head out of the store you were startled by a familiar teenager with a chinese accent. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Are you looking for anything specific today?"

"Oh. Wang Zi-ssi" you said. defuddled. 

He looked at you with his usual childish smile, it was no doubt that it had been so long since you saw him.You actually felt even more shy and awkward from being around him. "____! How are you?!" he exclaimed

"You work here?"

"Yeah. I work two jobs"

Wang Zi, on the other hand, was little awkward as well, since  he doesn't use 'How are you?' as a conversation starter. Somehow seeing you made him think about Krystal. She had been depressed, especially whenever she sees Lu Han, she just burst out into tears.  

He didn't know whether to get mad at himself or at his bestfriend, he was just confused of the current situation. He could be happy for Lu Han but its just difficult for him to do so since Krystal was still in pain.

"I heard about you and Lu Han.. Congrats" he said with a pained smile. 

You bowed at the boy "Thankyou" and simpered. "I might be bothering you from work, I should just head back.."

"No. No. No." he insisted. He looked around the empty store and snapped as if an idea popped out of his head

"Wait here, okay?"  He said and went to the back of the store and left you for a moment.

When he finally came back he was changed into normal clothes, a red scarf wrapped around his neck, a black buttoned jacket, and a red and white striped toque. You were at awe as soon as you saw him dressed that way. He was just simply handsome and fashionable.

"Kaja?" he asked.

"wait. why are you changed into normal clothes? aren't you still working?"

He shrugged and popped his lips out "I just asked for an early break. Somehow Manager noona just let me off"

Then he nodded, signalling to follow him. "Let's go then? before she asks me to go back again" he said before opening the door.

Meanwhile, after meeting each other at the store, You and Wang Zi just strolled around, talking about what's currently happening in your lives.  Though throughout the conversation it just seems to focus more on you and your fake boyfriend.

"I've known your boyfriend for 5 years and I didn't think he would get a girlfriend " he grinned "He didn't even tell me"

You chuckled from his confession, it was true that Lu Han didn't look like the type of person who would get a girlfriend. Especially someone who contrasts his appearance and personality. You were still quite suprised yourself. "Why?" you asked.

Before he could even speak, he let out a short chuckle and bit his bottom lip then shook his head.

"I'm only saying this as a close friend of his" He looked at you, amusedly, cupping his mouth. "If I was a girl, he would never be my type. He's not quite nice to girls or maybe didn't even show any interest in girls. Maybe he did, who knows? I mean you can't really imagine anyone who could match his hard- personality"  

You nodded slowly and pealed a quiet giggle. "Is that so?"

"Suprisingly someone like you ended up with a jerk like him" Wang Zi stopped walking then rested his palms on your head, making you stop as well.

You shot him a queerly look. Although the boy was naturally touchy, it was just the first time has he ever done that, it felt a bit apish. It was like what Lu Han did but different from his physical contact, you actually felt the electrifying sensation that caused your face to grow warm.

As for Wang Zi, he was like a caring older brother, soothing you with his words.  "Take good care of him okay?" he said, then pawing your head gently.

 "Okay" you lowered your head and putted on a stiff smile, hiding your flushed face.

Right then, your pocket began to vibrate. You reached in to check on who was calling you. "Oh. Wang Zi-ssi, I have to go. it's my umma"

He nodded but it looked like he was confused. "Arasso" By the time you were about to leave, you formerly bowed at him and he just waved as a cite of goodbye.

Once you were turned around, he released a huge sigh and suddenly felt a cold bit land on his forehead. He looked up the sky and it was snowing. His cellphone suddenly buzzed as he recieved a text message

When he read the message, he dispersed air from his mouth in relief.

November 26, 20--  11:45

It's snowing ❤ 

-Krystal 

-----------------

Sorry for the late update! I was experiencing writers block for some reason, but I'm back in the zone OTL THANKS FOR THE SUBBIES AND COMMENTS I can't thankyou enough! You guys all make me happy.

I'm sorry if this is getting boring I promise I will do something about it.. I kinda lost the transition of the story.

Comment on what you want to happen next, just for ideas :)