Chapter 32

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 32: Annoyed at the New Kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkFns66V-hU&feature=related

The morning started with the usual chattering of the students in the classroom, when all of the sudden the teacher compellingly clapped her hands to get the students attention.

Though, nobody even noticed the lady. She grew really annoyed as the kids were immersed from their own little conversations "Ya! Shut up!" she screamed.

Right away everyone in the room allayed down and faced her.

You turned to your side and spotted your friend looking at you. You widened your eyes, skeptically, while Hana just shrugged.  "I wonder what's happening" you mumbled to yourself.

The teacher then began to talk about some announcements, which almost half of the kids in the room weren't even paying attention to. She was just giving out reminders for upcoming school events, and especially about the exams.

Afterwards, she stepped out of the classroom for a moment and came back with an unfamiliar male who was wearing a uniform.

Everyone in the room looked at the new male student as if he was an alien but at the same time, girls howled as they found him quite attractive. You rolled your eyes from irritation, just seeing how they acted made you feel embarassed for them, they just didn't know how to limit themselves.

You shifted your attention up front and took a careful glance at the new student. The dark hair, the round eyes.. you recognized him immediately. Oh! It's that guy who I bumped into! you exclaimed mentally. 

"Everyone we have a new student" the teacher announced.

"So..Mister.. why don't you introduce yourself to these brats?" The teacher said to the handsome young man.

He nodded and stepped forward "Annyeonghaseyo" he said and  politely bowed. You couldn't deny of how cute he looked as he stood up front awkwardly, he was like a lost little kid "My name is Do Kyungsoo, I'm a transfer student from Canada. Nice to meet you" he bowed once more.

"Well, Kyungsoo, welcome. Why don't you take the empty spot beside ____" The teacher pointed to your direction. When he was making through his way to his assigned spot, the girls' jealousy, once again, gushed out as they were glaring at you.

They didn't like the fact that the cute new kid has to sit close to the girl who coaxed the school's most popular guy. They just felt like it was unfair. Right then, he stops at your desk and squints at you with his head slanted to the side.

"you" the boy said to you, monotously. But you didn't even discern that he was talking to you.

"uhh..Are you talking to me?" you confirmed.

He chuckled and nodded "Yes and you're that girl I bumped into yesterday"  

"Yeah.. I'm so sorry about that"

"It's cool, It's not like I got hurt or anything"

Then sudden clap interrupted your conversation "Sorry guys, but this isn't the time to talk" You bit your lips and positioned yourself from your seat. While Kyungsoo, flinched and was frozen, still standing.

"Kyungsoo. please sit down" the teacher badgered and the boy took his seat as the teacher commanded.

And so, throughout the classroom hours, you just couldn't focus at all. It wasn't because your were spacing out, it was because of the constant questions that the new kid was throwing off. You two were having a small chat, he asked for your name and then introduced himself formally.

At first, you didn't mind since he is new to this kind of place but as time passed, he was becoming bedeviling. You were in history class and the boy was asking irrelevant questions like how the weather works in South Korea.

"well.. we have four seasons, I'm pretty sure its the same in Canada" you said audibly. "Oh.. that's why it's snowing" he said, with his lips pursed and nodding his head at the same time.

You looked out the window and shrugged "Yeah, but it snowed quite early, usually it snows during december"

 

"All right everyone that's it, head out for lunch" 

Everyone rushed out of the classroom. You quickly grabbed all of your things and went up to your friends to go to the usual place. When Kyungsoo saw you heading out of the class, he was right about to run after you when the teacher suddenly chimed "Kyungsoo"

He stopped and looked at his teacher with his eyes rounded

"For lunch, go to the main office, the two presidents of the school's comittee will be having lunch with you today. Is that alright?" she asked.

"Wae? (informal)" he asked candidly.

"Yah! Kyungsoo, you're speaking banmal(informal korean) to your elder" she raised her voice at the boy.

"I'm sorry" he laughed sheepishly.

She rolled her eyes and continued "Anyway, it's a school tradition, whenever there's a transfer student they always get to meet the two presidents of the school. Don't ask me why because I don't know what to tell you"

Kyungsoo just nodded as a response even though he was clearly mixed up.

As he was walking through the hallways, he was completely lost from how big the building was.

Every female in the hallway was at awe as they saw the new boy searching for the main office. He actually got to the point where he asked one of the girls for directions but all they did was stare.

Kyungsoo was starting to get weirded out of this place.

"Do Kyungsoo?" A female voice called from behind.

Kyungsoo turned around and saw 3 good looking students. "Who are you?" the boy asked the 3 strangers.

The girl was actually taken aback the boy's informality but she just kept on a smile and ignored it "Oh. We're the school's presidents, I'm Krystal.." she said and pointed at the blonde boy beside her "And this is Lu Han"

"Oh.. nice to meet you" Kyungsoo said.

"Wait! You didn't introduce me" the boy with red hair whined to Krystal. "Because you're not even the president and you're not supposed to be here" she gritted her teeth at him

"I have nowhere to go to" he pouted. She slapped her palms on her forehead and shook her head from embarassment "Fine" she groaned. "And this is Wang Zi" she introduced and a smile radiated on Wang Zi's face

"Please don't mind him" Krystal said to the new student. 

-----

I was so mad that I accidently deleted everything I wrote from yesterday and I could've update 2 hours earlier e_e. So I'm sorry if this because I was pissed when I wrote this. 

YES IT'S D.O! (THROWS BUCKET LOADS OF IPHONES) 

Well the reason why this chap is short is because I'm double updating. And I'm going to stay up today LOL don't worry. 

thanks for all the comments,I love how everybody was battling between Kai and D.O and there was this other funny comment about Luhan's lost brother OTL I actually lol'd that my mom was staring at me like I was possesed.

Anyway, wait for chap 33 for a while. if I don't update, kill me in my sleep.