Chapter 20

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 20: Threat

Inappropriate words, and last update for the week, see you guys in 6 days

After lunch, You and your friends stopped by the washroom before heading to class. Hana was just fixing her hair, Ji Eun was patting powder on her nose, while you were in the stall doing your thing. Suddenly the bell rang, signalling that it's time to go to class.

Ji Eun knocked on the stall "Are you almost done?" she said.

"Yeah, but you guys can go ahead"  

"Arasso, see you there"

The two girls headed out the washroom to go to their class and right then another group of girls passed by them, snickering.

"It's the 's co-" one of the girls blurted, as they were referring to Hana and Ji Eun.

Hana's hand formed into a fist, trying to prevent herself from bursting out into anger. Somehow all the verbal abuse they had recieved made Hana built anger towards these girls but Ji Eun was always there to tame her. Ji Eun planted her palms on her back and looked at her worriedly and the two just moved along.

Meanwhile, you were about to head out of the stall when all of the sudden, you heard a group of girls talking.

You hesitated to come out since everyone in the school hates you now. So instead, you lifted up you legs and stood at the toilet to hide. 

"I still can't believe that stupid freshman was confident enough to even show up to school with Lu Han. Who does she think she is?!" one of the girls scoffed "Her face isn't even that pretty"

You knew that they were talking about you, they were saying a lot of hurtful things yet you still continued to listen to the conversation.

At some point you wanted to confront them but the fear of getting in a fight frightened you to do so. You wouldn't know how to fight back.

"Do you think Lu Han is actually dating that freshman girl" one girl asked, sounding like she was too worried about it.

"psh" the girl laughed sarcastically "I doubt it. She looks like she's in ing elementary school, plus she doesn't even look like she's good in school either"

You bit you lower lip, nearly in tears but you gave your all to not do it.

"And even if they are dating I won't accept. Not in a million years. That isn't even qualified to be his girlfriend"

Those little words felt like a hundred knives stabbing every parts of your body. You clutched on your chest and closed your eyes shut then tears ran down your face.

You just felt so pathetic, you were just too sensitive to continue listening to these girls and handle what they had to say.

"She's just ruining Lu Han's image" You sighed and wiped your tears away and stepped off the toilet.

The girls turned around as soon as they heard the fast click of the stall's lock, As soon as you came out, their eyes were widened, surprised of how you ended up in there.

Unknowingly, you glared at them with your pink eyes and walked away.

"Yah" one girl grabbed your shoulder to stop you. You looked over you shoulder and then to the girl. Although you were scared, you still turned around to face them

"Its funny that someone like you has the guts to act inappropriately" she smirked.

You were just staring at the ground, absent minded and stayed quiet.

She grew to be impatient as she was hoping for a comeback. And so, she grabbed on your hair, harshly pulling it down ", ANSWER ME" she demanded

"Ah--I'm not dating him"you groaned. She threw you back, landing on the concrete wall. "Then ing stay away from him!" she shouted.

"I-I" before you could even continue to talk, she grabbed your hair again, pulling your headback "What? What?" she said purposely torturing you.

You couldn't say anything back because the pain From you scalp was getting even more worse as she was tugging on it. All you can  let out was screeches of suffering and the girls was enjoying your pain.

"I. Don't. Care. Just back off" she took the trash can then dumped it at you and laughed with amusement. "Or else I might have to make you suffer even more"

She snapped her fingers twice and looked at the three girls behind her "Let's go girls" they looked at you one last time and left you.

You felt weak, unable to fight on your own. You could have but you couldn't, all you could do was self pity yourself. And now, you were left inside the washroom, covered in garbage, crying uncontrollably.

--------

Hana was looking at the clock. More than 20 minutes had passed and you still haven't came to class after going to the washroom. She tapped Ji Eun's shoulder "_____, still haven't came back yet. Do you think we should look for her?"

"well, it wouldn't be possible, we have class" Ji Eun sighed. Hana frustratedly scratched her head "Damn. We really need to look for her"

--- 

Never really bullied anyone before so sorry if this chap lol. Thanks for the subbies and comments<3