Chapter 8

My Perfect Boyfriend

 

Chapter 8: Warm Smiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iErHNJzkrq0&feature=relmfu

If only Lu Han wasn't attractive then you wouldn't be walking with him to pick up his sister, Mei. You really wanted them to leave and so you can relax without getting all excited about Lu Han but instead you decided to go with him, alone, walking in an empty street. 

It reminded you about the time when you first interacted with each other. the two of you walked home together and  shared an umbrella, which wasn't returned for some unknown reason.

Lu Han was heading first, hands on his pockets, walking calmly while he was listening to his MP3 player. Meanwhile, you were behind him, staring at the back of his head, on a a mint candy.

 "can you please.. Walk faster.." he whined, walking at a slow pace yet he was ahead of you.

His voice was as terrifying as his glares, it made you want to obey him.

"sorry sunbae" You said and  ran to catch up to his pace, since his legs were longer than yours, it was no problem for him to walk faster, but catching up to him means you have to jog.

Slowly, you began to develop a slight irritation towards him, you felt like a dog following his owner but never got any attention from him. Although attention wasn't the thing that you needed, it was his gentleman side but he wasn't as gentle as his attractive face after all.

"Lu Han Sunbae, can you slow down a bit?" you pleaded as you stopped to get some air. You were slightly sweating and your lips was dry All because of the hot weather.

Lu Han rolled his eyes in irritation, he pulled out the earbuds on his ears and turned around "are you seriously this weak?"

Your hands formed into a fist, you really didn't expect him to be this kind of a jerk! 

Lu Han made you a bit disappointed, knowing that he wasn't as nice as you expected him to be, the wayhe sounded actually made you mad and teary-eyed.

"Sorry, I'm just not used to running after someone" you said bluntly.

He crossed his arms and smirked "Then go back, I'll just go by myself"  

"I'm not going back"  you mumbled.

He sighed and shoved his hands back to his pockets "Whatever, just walk faster"

As the two of you were walking down the streets, he was still ahead of you but you eventually found it okay since you didn't want to walk with him.

Without notice he suddenly got caught by tall and seductive women who looked like they were in their mid 20s. Seeing Lu Han surround by attractive women, really pissed you off.

"hey Cutie.. What would you say if we ask you to hang out with us?" the lady who looked like she was around her late 20's leaned too close towards Lu Han that her was against his arm

. "Yeah.. Are you in college yet?" the other lady was right behind him playing with his hair. "Wanna go drinking?"

Dear God take these s away! You thought.

Lu Han on the other hand didn't seem to be affected by their pheromones, He wore a pokerface and swiflty brushed their hands away. "I'm with someone" he said and looked at your direction.

The three women looked the same way and searched for the person he was referring.

"Oh. Where?" they were still looking but really the person was clearly infront of them.

"Is it this girl?" the lady with the red hair asked with disgust. The friend beside her chuckled and slapped her arm, jokingly "Of course not, she's too plain"

You raised your eyebrows and scoffed

"Actually.. She's right, I'm with her" Lu Han interrupted "We're on our way to pick up our child, so let's just end it here" He walked towards you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. The two of you left the ladies dumbfounded.

As the two of you walked away, you couldn't help but smile as how smoothly he brushed off the three gorgeous women. "

"What are you laughing about"

You shook your head and held in your laughter. "Nothing"

He slowly took off his arms and moved a bit farther away. After a while, it became all awkward again. Your cheeks was burning, it was too much to handle in one day, so many things had happen in such a short time. "Are we there yet?" you asked. 

"We're here" he stopped. The two of you were infront of some kind of building that resembled to a store. When you came right in, you saw Mei laughing as she talked to a guy who was quite tanned yet he looked so handsome. It was the first time you saw Mei laugh, she actually resembled Lu Han.

"Mei, let's go" Lu Han called.

"okay" She gathered all of her things then the handsome guy walked towards you and Lu Han, beaming a welcoming smile. "Hey, Lu Han" he greeted.

Lu Han nodded and smiled "How are you Wang Zi? Long time no see"

Did the ice siblings just smiled at that guy?

You were surprised to see both smile for the first time, though Lu Han was a bit rude, he had the sweetest smile that can make you forget about anything.

"your girlfriend?" he asked Lu Han.

"Psh. No"

The guy glanced at you once again and held out his hand "Hi I'm Wang Zi"

your eyes widened in surprise, you didn't know how to reply since you had no idea how to speak mandarin "Yes?"

Wang Zi bursted out laughing from your response "She's cute" He held his hand out again and smiled "Sorry, I thought you can speak mandarin, I'm Wang Zi by the way"

You nervously held his hand and stared at it as you shook it'

"And your name is?" he reminded.

"Oh! uhm.. I-I'm ______" you said, startled.

_____'s POV

Wang Zi kept on a smile, while I were staring off the ground like I always do. Wang Zi and Lu Han shared a somewhat identical feel. let's just say it's their charisma? or maybe it's because they're both attractive. I don't know. 

Lu Han, Mei and I stayed at the instrument shop/music school, I was just roaming around the place, trying to play the instruments that I wasn't even skilled of, which was every single one there. 

I turned around and saw Mei talking to her little friends at the corner. I walked towards them and sat beside the little girls, they looked at me, furrowing their eyebrows "Hi!" I said in an elementary teacher tone.

"Hi ____ unnie" Mei said without even looking directly at me. Atleast the other kids were nice enough to look at me with bright smiles and waved.

All of the sudden, the little girl with braids looked at me with curiousness "Are you dating Lu Han Oppa?"

My eyes trailed to that guy's direction, seeing him laughing so widely with his friend Wang Zi, ugh why are they both so handsome?

"Unnie" 

I twitched as I snapped out of my own thoughts as soon as the little girl called me.

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?"

"Are you dating Lu Han oppa?" The girl repeated but with a louder voice this time.

"No" I sighed. 

These kids were probably his mini fangirls. 

"So what are you girls doing?" I asked. They all looked at each other with a blank expression on their faces. 

"We don't really know" one of the girls said. Randomly, I looked at the 2 guys again, I saw Wang Zi looking at me, it made me all nervous just being around with the kids. 

"Mei, ______, We should head home now" Lu Han called. I got up and walk towards him, Wang Zi was still looking. "My mother called and said we have to hurry home"

"Alright.. See you at school, Lu Han" 

Wait.. Does that mean he goes to the same school?! "See you too, ______" he gently smiled. I nodded and just walked out of the door.

When we left the shop, Wang Zi was by the window, still waving at us. The moment our eyes met, I think Wang Zi winked at me. It made my heart flutter and there is no doubt that a guy as handsome as Wang Zi can make a girl excited.

 

"How come it took you so long to pick up Mei?" Mrs. Lu raised her voice at Lu Han. My umma and her were cleaning up while Lu Han's father and my appa were outside, but I had no idea what they were doing. 

"I bumped into my friend Wang Zi" Lu Han said, his back leaning against the wall

"Well, okay. We were just waiting for you three to come back so we can head home"

And so they did. It took them long enough. My parents and I were at the doorway, waving at them as they walked to the house beside.    

Once they left, I headed to my room and collapsed on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

The scenes from earlier replayed in my head as I closed my eyes. 

So many things happened, it feels unreal.

------------------------

OMG.. ALMOST UP TILL 100 OMG. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, THANKYOU GUYS! I WAS REALLY REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THE FACT THAT.. (why am I in capslock lol)... okay I was really happy about the fact that so many people subscribed to this story. I was really having second thoughts of deleting the story before because I thought it was too choppy, but anyway, THANKYOU GUYS! <3