Chapter 31

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 31: Closer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iHlx9xiFJU

a new bond had blossomed.

Later on that day at the coffee shop, the barrier between you slowly faded away as you continued your conversation.

You felt like you finally reached out to Lu Han, the ice prince.

He told you stories of his struggles and you told him yours. The two of you were able to relate.

A connection developed, somehow; from away back, you felt as if no one understood your pain, but here, you found yourself infront of a person with a perfect image but had some flaws in him afterall. Yes, he had the looks, the intelligence, the money, recieved all the love from other people.

He had all the things that people always wished for but he didn't feel satisfied of himself. He wasn't happy. The boy didn't really explain why he felt that way, but you understood him because you possessed the same feeling of being unsatisfied of yourself. 

When the two of you arrived home, the sky became darker. The day went fast, yet spent deliberately. Before you entered your home, you saw the boy smile.

His smile wasn't formed in a mocking way nor was it fake, it was warm and sweet. You were expecting him to say something but for a moment, he just stared at you with a soft smile. "Thanks for today" he said.

You shook your head and chuckled lightly "No, Thankyou"

As the two of you cited your goodbyes, he letted you head in first. You turned to look at him once again and waved "Goodnight" you said in a low voice.

"Goodnight"

Later on that night, when Lu Han was about to tuck himself in bed, He looked through the windows and saw your house. The beat of his heart suddenly changed.

It went faster than before like it was dancing inside his chest. He clenched his heart and his lips stretched into a small smile. "So she felt that way too"

 

(Math class)

"Hey! what did you get on your test?" Hana asked you as soon as you recieved your paper from last weeks test. You furrowed your eyebrows at the paper, hoping for atleast an 80% since you've been attentive with studying lately.

As you unfolded the paper and the two numbers appeared, you rubbed your eyes violently and blinked at the paper. 98%?!  you thought.

"Yah what's wrong?" Hana snatched the paper from you "Did you fail again--" when she saw the mark, her jaw immediately dropped.

Even your friend couldn't believe it, a percentage of 98? was that even possible for a girl who usually gets a 60% in all of her tests, maybe even lower? She slowly turned her attention back at you and looked at you with an ambigous look.

You blinked at her too "What?"

She leaned towards you and whispered "Did you cheat?"

You pushed her but not too hard and took the paper back from her and scoffed, hearing that question made you feel insulted, even though you were still stunned by the results, you never recieved a 98% before.

"Hey! I worked my off to get this mark!" you exclaimed but then your expression faded into a doubtful face "But.. the teacher might have made a mistake" you admitted.

And so after class you approached the teacher privately.

Meanwhile, as Hana was heading out of the class, she spots a familiar blonde haired boy who was standing and waiting by the classroom door

"Oh! Lu Han-ssi!" Hana pointed out. Lu Han became flustered, he was a bit terrified of your friends for some reason "Oh Hana-ssi... hello" he said nervously.

"Are you waiting for ___?" she asked. He nodded.

"Well, she's talking to the teacher, you should go in and surprise her" she winked and patted his back and left. Lu Han squinted at your friend and shook his head No wonder ____'s weird too

"sungsaengnim..." You slowly approached the teacher, smiling sheepishly. When your teacher sees you, she stood up from her chair and gave you a hug.

You were speechless, confused from your teacher "Uh.. why are you hugging me?" you asked nicely.

"I'm proud of you!" she released you and patted your shoulders "You're improving so much"

"I am?"

"Probably because of Lu Han" she tilted her body to the side and waved at someone behind you. You spun around and saw the blonde boy, leaning by the doorway with his arms crossed, grinning.

"Your smartness seemed to rub off of your girlfriend" she said to your boyfriend. He chuckled and walked over to you "Really? why?" he said.

The teacher took the paper from your hand and flashed it to the boy "She got the highest percentage for this test, and she often gets a percentage of 60 for her tests, surprisingly, her grades had been rising massively"

You squinched your eyes at her, up until now you can't believe it.

"Wow. impressive. you must've cheated" Lu Han joked.

"I studied alot okay?!" you scowled. "I never cheat!"

After your talk with the teacher, you and Lu Han headed off to somewhere less crowded. The two of you ended up at another classroom that wasn't used in a while. It was quite dusty but you two could manage to be comfortable.

Lu Han kept on indirectly teasing you about cheating. He was blurting out random remarks but you knew that he was talking about you. "Wow. I can't wait to go back home and play this video game, I found a cheat code for it--"

You rolled your eyes and shook your head "I did not cheat. okay" you said bluntly. He gasped innocently and you could tell that he was trying to hold himself from laughing "Hey! I didn't say anything"

You  angrily stood up from the chair and glared at him while he was covering his mouth, snickering "Yes you did!" He removed the hand from his mouth and calmed down "Okay. when?"

"When we are at the classroom! I didn't cheat okay?! I don't roll that way"

Another laugh devulged from his mouth, though he thought that your reactions were cute, he immediately stopped right when he sensed your blood boiling

"I'm just kidding, jeez" He said, planting his cold palms on your head "That was really good though. But I never knew you did so bad in school"

You shrugged and blew your cheeks up "Studying isn't my thing" you confessed coldly.

After a while, you didn't look at the boy directly, acting like you were mad at him. When you snuck a peek at the boy, he was looking at you amusingly that caused the redness on your cheeks.

"W-waeyo?" you stuttered, without taking another glimpse from his face. You heard another chuckle again, which was quite wierd since you had gotten used to his usual cold expression. He seemed to smile more lately. "Nothing" he said, turning away and looked out the window.

All of the sudden, the bell rang. Lunch ended. You and Lu Han left the room right away.

"Hey" Lu Han called. You turned to your side and looked up at him, raising both of your eyebrows. "I can't eat lunch with you tomorrow, there's this new transfer kid coming and Krystal and I are going to show him around, is it okay?"

You nodded and smiled "Don't worry, you can do whatever you want, oppa. I don't really own you"

He sighed and shoved his hands in his pocket, his head, sweeping through the hallways "To be honest, I feel like I haven't done that much for you, so.."

"No. no. I'm serious, it's fine, I can just eat with Hana and Ji Eun"

Moments later, the two of you seperated and headed to your classroom.

As expected, you recieved so many rude comments from the girls while you were on your way to class, but as time passed, you just learned how to ignore it since their verbal abuses were just a side effect of their jealousy.

As long as they're not doing anything physical, you just continued to act casual.

Just as you were about to turn to another direction, you suddenly crashed into someone and landed on your bum. "Ugh" you groaned, feeling the hard pain of the cement.

"Are you okay?" a male voice asked. You tilted your head and saw his offering hand and took it without hesitation. As you were pulled up, you were able to get a greater view of the boy.

He had short dark hair, thick eyebrows, round eyes, and plum lips. He was actually adorable looking. Although from his attire, you knew he doesn't go to school here, since he wasn't wearing a uniform and you weren't familiar with his face.

"Oh, y-yeah, t-thanks" you laughed nervously and slowly your eyes trailed up to look at his face once more. He beamed a really handsome smile and just walked away.

You stopped and watched the handsome stranger leave, tilting your head in curiousity. "He didn't even say sorry" you sneered. 

--------------

Can you guess who this guy is? If you guessed the right person, I'll buy you an Iphone.

Jk. I don't have money. Sorry for not updating in almost a week, I wasn't feeling inspired. I mean, I didn't feel like writing, so much things are going on, I'm getting all distracted and .... sighs/ well, I'll work on chapter 32, I won't promise anything anymore, but I'll try my best to update faster! thanks for the comments and subs <3