Chapter 23

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 23 : Saviour

Inappropriate language #fact Bullying in South Korea is a huge issue, that's why the country has the highest rates of suicide

The rumour about you and Lu Han slowly faded little by little as the two of you were never seen together anymore. Though the bullying of the girls didn't stop.

You were named as a "Wangdda" (“Wang Dda” 왕따 means “total exclusion for everything.”) Nobody even dare to talk to you since having that said would mean social suicide. Yet people would bully you out of satisfaction, seeing you suffer and weaken became their entertainment.

As you were staring at yourself in the mirror, seeing the bruises and scratches on your body made you pity yourself. Did fate really brought me to this path? Did I do anything wrong? you thought.

No one knew about it, not even your friends because you haven't talked to them in a while. They always come up to you, but you just avoid them in order for them to not experience what you're going through right now. Plus, you just followed what the girls had told you to do. You felt alone and desperate of help but you couldn't approach anyone.

"Who did this to you?"

When Lu Han asked, you were reaching your limit of desperation. You were about to tell him but you just couldn't, it was for the best. It was for him and your friends. You just didn't want them to suffer.

School just became hell for you.

Walking through the halls with your head lowered, eyes on the ground, you can hear people give out little laughters and some people would just stay away and avoid walking close to you.

It was basically the rules of being a wang dda. Once you get someone to talk to you, that person is officially a wang dda as well. That's why you couldn't talk to anyone for help.

During lunch, you were alone inside the classroom, at your desk, placing in some books for your afternoon classes. Suddenly a tall and pretty looking girl barged in. She spun you around, grabbed your collar, then lifted you up against the wall "Where's your money?!" she shouted. 

You were terrified to tell them that you don't have any and it may lead you to another beating session. She smirked and gripped on your collar tighter, making you suffocate "YAH! Where's your money?!"

Where are the teachers when you need them ? you thought. "I- I don't h-have money" The girl's arm hoisted up, getting ready to hit you and right then, the bell rang, people started going to their classes. 

"Ugh !" she grunted then immediately released you and just glared at you. They left the room immediately without anyone seeing.  You sighed in relief when the group of girls was out of sight.

Your face was already hurting too much, at least the bell saved you from another add to the pain.

Meanwhile..

"So the answer is 6" the teacher was in a middle of a lecture and everyone seemed to participate in the class discussion attentively except for one person, looking out the window looking very anxious. 

"Lu Han" the teacher called, interupting the lesson. "You okay?"

Lu Han blinked out of his own thoughts and realized that the class was looking at him "Oh.. ne" he bowed "Sorry"

"Arrasso.. anyway this is.."

Lu Han faced the front as the teacher went on, but his mind was still somewhere else. He couldn't removed the image of your bruise, he knew that there's a huge possibility that you were being abused by someone. But who?

After classes ended, he was walking with Wang Zi , who was talking about the upcoming exams, but Lu Han looked like he wasn't listening and was scanning through the hallways.

His friend slapped the back of his head from annoyance "Hey?! were you even listening to me?!"

"Sorry"

Wang Zi crossed his arms and looked over his face "What's wrong with you today? you seem to be zoning out a lot"

 Lu Han huffed, rubbing the back the back of his neck "Yeah, just a bit tired"

Wang Zi patted his back "Well, get well soon bro, see you around"

When his friend left, he ran his hand through his hair and smirked at his own doing. "Yeah Lu Han.. why are you acting like this?" He shook his head and got the picture of not even acting like this when he's worried about his sister. Since his sister wasn't much of the clumsy type.

He strolled around the school for a while, just to get himself to relax and think about things that's currently happening. He went really far out, that he found himself infront of the soccer field.

But as he was getting closer, he saw a group of girls in the middle and one person laying down on the ground.

"You think you can just run away like that? huh?" the girl taunted. Lu Han came a little bit further, to see what was happening. His eyes widened when the girl suddenly kicked the person on the ground.

"You make me sick. I can't believe that Lu Han even had a relationship with you!" The person on the ground pushed herself up, but another one kicked her before she could even stand.

Lu Han blinked multiple times when he saw a glimpse of the person's face.

It was you.

"Lu Han sunbae never even ---"

"SHUT THE UP!" The girl was about to slap you when suddenly a hand caught her wrist. She struggled to pull her hand away but the person was strong enough to resist her strength "What the hell!? LET GO!" she screamed.

"Is this how you make yourself happy?" The girls turned around and saw Lu Han, he had never looked mad as before. "Do you really think beating someone up would make you feel better for yourself?"

The girls were just astounded by the Prince's sudden appearance. "So you two ARE dating!!" the girl pointed out.

He pushed the girls out of the way and walked towards you, you looked up and the sun was hitting him so perfectly, he was glowing, almost resembled to an image of an actual angel.

He offered his hand to get you up.

You grabbed onto his pale and warm hands. You couldn't help but to burst into tears as soon as his arms was wrapped around you. You were just happy that someone was able to help you out.

"What is exactly your intention? What do you want ?!" Lu Han stormed at the group

"Are you two dating or not?!"

Lu Han looked at you as your face burried on his chest, feeling your tears on his skin.

He gulped and furrowed his eyebrows, bracing himself to what he's about to tell them. 

 

"Yes we are" 

 

-----

Sorry about the previous dramatic chapters T T, this story was supposed to be a fluff, somehow it just ended up being dramatic LOL. I'll probably add drama to the tags. Anyway, YES. THIS IS THE POINT WHERE THE CONCEPT OF THE STORY STARTS.