Chapter 29

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 29: Surprise visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ9fFfMZw8&feature=related

After you finished shopping; soon, you and your mother arrived infront of your house.

Meanwhile, Two girls were standing infront of the gates. They seem to be waiting for someone to open the gates for them, but nobody was home. You smirked and went up to them "I knew it" you said to yourself. 

You grabbed both of their shoulders, causing them to scream in terror. "Hana. Ji Eun. How did you find my house?" you said . 

"Suprise?" Ji Eun relucantly cheered.

Hana snickered and wrapped her arms around your shoulders "We followed you home once"

"Mwo?!" 

A while later, you welcomed them in your house, providing them hot cocoa to drink to warm themselves up, since they wait for quite a long time outside in the cold. The three of you were inside your room.

Hana and Ji Eun was roaming around, scanning through your things, while you were indian seated on the carpet just watching them "So what brings you guys here?" you interrupted.

"Hmm.. nothing really, We just wanted to see your house" Hana looked at you with an enticed grin.

"Yeah. right. seriously what do you guys want?" You raised one eyebrow and drank a sip of your cocoa

Ji Eun galloped to your way and kneeled infront of you "We want to see LU HAN~" She sang quietly with her hand placed on the side of .

You suddenly choked from your drink and started coughing agitatedly "Mwo-o?! Lu Han o-oppa is a bit busy"

"Well he should have time!" Hana laughed as if she was a villain. "You haven't really introduced your boyfriend to us"

You bit your lip and your mental panic attack was showing through your facial expression. One thing that you had forgotten was this. They were probably going to ask some question about how you two met and that wasn't really discussed between you and Lu Han.

What if Lu Han tells them another story, this plan will just go down the drain you thought. 

"Oh.. right" you smiled forcefully. "I'll just call him okay?" you said, trying to sound positive. 

"Okay" the two said.

You rushed downstairs and headed to the kitchen where your mother was. She was busy talking on the phone while she was cooking.

"Umma" you whispered loudly.

She turned around and removed the phone from her ear for a moment "____-ah, I'm talking to someone" she said then placed the phone back and continued talking.

You scratched your head and wiggled your body in frustration "Who are you talking to?!"

She rolled her eyes and sneered "Mrs. Lu!" You gasped and immediately grabbed the phone from her "Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Lu~" you greeted through the phone.

"Oh.. __-ah? Good morning~" 

"Aish.. this stupid kid" your mother muttered.

You fleed away from the kitchen and moved your way to the living room. "Sorry for interrupting your conversation with umma"

"It's okay, dear" she said in a happy tone through the line. "So what can I do for you?"

"Mmm.. is Lu Han sunbae there?"

"Yeah, do you want to talk to him?"

A smile of leisure grew on your face "Yes! is that all right?"

"Oh yeah.. here" Mrs. Lu handed the phone over to his son, who just woken up. He was still in his bed, slowly sitting up "yeoboseyo?" he groaned, rubbing his eyes with his other hand.

His voice sounded lower and huskier than usual, it made you blush a little."Sunbae, it's ____" You whispered, covering your mouth.

"Oh. What do you want"

"Sorry for waking you up but, I kinda need your boyfriend service" Lu Han got off his bed and crossed his arms impatiently. "What?"

 

"Hello I'm Lu Han" He bowed at the girls but his eyes were only darted to your direction. He was obviously annoyed, the fact that he had to make an introduction which was unnecessary.

The four of you were in your room, Hana and Ji Eun was inspecting the guy as if it was some kind object. "You have nice fashion" Hana said to him and smiled satisfyingly.

Ji Eun pulled out her thumb at you with opened in amazement "And his height.. Daebak!" His hieght wasn't very tall, but he was an average 178 centimeters (5'8), which is quite "a good enough" height considering that you were still shorter than him. 

Lu Han looked at you, mumbling something in chinese, maybe even cursing. He was crabby since he just woke up but it was for the sake of the relationship. When you turned to look at him, you laughed awkwardly and looked away again.

"Though.. The two of you seem to be a bit stiff" Hana squinted "Did you kiss yet?" She asked straightforwardly.

"Hana" you hissed with your eyes widened.

"What?! Is it bad to ask?" she exclaimed.

"It's something that we can't share!" You raised your voice at her, but really you weren't sure what to answer your friend.

"Aigo, stop keeping secrets" Ji Eun said sheepishly.

"No we haven't" He replied bluntly. "Right ____-ah?"

"Right"

Hana crossed her arms without any satisfaction through her face. She was still a bit bothered about the stiffness between you and Lu Han.

"How about some lunch?" you offered. 

Instead of staying at home to eat, the four of you walked down the closest samgyupsal place. You still had enough money to buy a whole meal for everyone but it was no guarantee that you'll be able to buy anything else afterwards.

While you were buried into grilling the meat and everything else, the other three was infront of the store, picking out some beverages in the soda machine.

The two 16 year old girls were extremely focused on choosing what they wanted, at the same time a particular 19 year old boy was behind them uncomfortably looking around. He didn't know how to adjust himself with these kinds of people, he couldn't comprehend the fact that someone as quiet as you can actually hang out with outgoing girls like them, he felt completely out of place. 

"Should we get coke?" Ji Eun asked her friend. 

Hana stuck her tongue out and shook her head "Yuck.. I kind of want something else"  She spun around and looked at the awkward baby faced boy "Lu Han-ssi"

He suddenly flinched as soon as he heard his name. "What kind of drink would you like?" Hana smiled.

"Oh.. coke" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

 "Gotcha!"

When they came back with the beverages. You met eyes with Lu han and he just sighed and ran his hand through his light hair. He looked really cramped from your two talkative friends.

Sorry Lu Han you thought 

"Wow, almost done?" Ji Eun said avidly.

You turned to Ji Eun and smiled back "Yeah" 

------

LOL this chap is a bit choppy eh? double update today.

I hate my usage of vocabulary. I mean I'm so bad at being so descriptive ugggghh.. I hope you guys don't mind OTL English is not my first language. Why am I revealing this now? HAHA. Thanks for the sweet comments and subs ~ <3