Chapter 19

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 19: Behind those Glares

filler(?) and some innapropriate words, Hope ya'll don't mind.

The teacher started tapping the ruler against the blackboard to get everyones attention "All right ladies and gentlemen! Divide into groups for our activity today"

All of the students stood and shuffled around the room, looking for people they can work with.

People were moving along too fast that you were confused and lost for a moment.

When they were in there groups, you were left alone in the middle of the room still undecided.

You came up to every group, asking if there was a spot that you can squeeze in. all of them said no and just laughed as they saw you having a hard time.

"____-ssi, What's wrong? Why haven't you decided yet?" the teacher said.

"O-oh I'm sorry" The laughter stopped and pairs of glares were shot at you, you didn't know where to go, especially when your classmates are scaring you away.

The only group you considered going to is Haneul's. As you walked towards the group, your eyes were only at your friend "I'll just join your group" You smiled 

when her eyes met yours, you never felt so unwelcomed. "great. We're ed" Haneul said to the person beside her.

That was the first time you ever heard her even swear, it felt wrong, really disgusting. her sweet image had changed and she wasn't the same anymore.

 

"I don't understand why" you said, your head burried to your arms. "what did I do to make them act that way? Even Haneul and the three Lu Han fangirls was treating me like they hate me"

Hana sighed and looked at Ji Eun. "To be honest, ____, we're actually experiencing some of that to" Ji Eun said. "And, not that I'm blaming you or anything, I think it's because you were seen with him multiple times"

"Who?"

"Lu Han"

You furrowed your eyebrows at her in confusion. "You probably know that, theres a site dedicated to him right?" Hana asked and you nodded.

She pulled out her iphone and searched up the site "Well if you go there, there's tons of pictures of Lu Han, it's like a mini fansite, but theres probably only a hundred of girls who go here. Oh here"

she gave you her phone and as you scrolled down through the site, there were tons of pictures of Lu Han. "Talk about crazy stuff eh? I don't understand why Lu Han has to have a fansite, he's not even an idol"

You laughed a little, but your focus was still on the phone. Most of the pictures are just normal pictures, him eating, walking, talking to someone or reading. But then a picture caught your eye, looking at the amount of comments on it. You couldn't react in any way, you were just to stunned by it. 

"What the hell is this?!"  

"Why is Lu Han bringing a girl at his house?!"

"Who's that ?!"

"Are they *******?!"

"Omg. She's only a freshman! what a !" 

It was a picture when he brought you to his house since you were too sick to stay in school. You continued looking through the comments and everyone was just mad. It was endless, all those cursing made you even more scared and hurt.

Hana and Ji Eun leaned in to see what you were looking at. You looked at them with teary eyes and shook your head "I didn't do anything bad"  Hana rubbed your back to comfort you "We know"

"I'm not that type of person"