Chapter 36

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 36: Bad Idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICAOs8nYRXE&feature=related

Lu Han's POV

I woke up from the sound of something falling off of my bed. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing the white ceiling as the sun was beaming onto it.

What time is it? 

I turned to the desk beside my bed and saw a yellow sticky note, hanging on the edge of the table.

"Lu Han, you didn't set your alarm clock. But it's fine, you should stay home for today and take the day off :) -Mama" 

This wasn't the first time mama let me stayed home, especially when next week IS an important week for this semester. But this time, I'm not going to refuse the offer, I need to just stay away from things, atleast for a day. 

I got up and fixed my bed, Then went down straight to the kitchen. I saw food that was obviously prepared by Mama on the table. When I was about to take a sit, another note was pasted on the the mug beside the plate. 

"Relax" was what was written. I grin as I was looking at it. Mama is really patient towards us, even if we never really show that much appreciation to her, she still shows a lot of kindness. Which is slightly bizarre, because not even once did I see her rabid. I suppose she's a perfect mother. 

As I took my first bite, the warmth of the food made my tongue tingle a bit. I don't know whether it was so delicious or I was really hungry but, the tastefulness of this meal made by mama really did help me relax. I felt completely full after. 

I head out of the house then, I had no particular place to go to. I just wanted to roam the streets. 

It was really chilly and it was snowing too. Of course there weren't that many people around because it's morning. people are either at work or at school.

Though there are some adolescents hiding by an empty alley way, smoking cigarettes and laughing at each other's presence.

"Hey, pretty boy" 

I turned around and saw the same young people infront of me, with welcoming smiles on their faces "Why don't you hang out with us for a while. You're skipping school too aren't you?" one guy said, with shaggy jet black hair.

I shook my head "Sorry I don't smoke" 

"You're..."  One girl said walking towards me, tilting her head to the side and squinting her eyes at me as if she's familiarized by my identity. I raised my eyebrows watching her studying me.

"What?" I said. 

"You're that ulzzang guy... I've seen a picture of you" she pointed out, then slung her arms around my shoulder.

I got a better view of her face, her skin was really snowy yet dry; her eyes were pretty red as if she hasn't slept in years. She looked cute but at some point she looked a bit repulsive.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

For a moment, It took me a long time to reply back. I didn't want to think about anyone for now, and that includes the person that I have to protect.

"I don't" I admitted. An instant smirk appeared on her face, she clearly thinks that even though I'm not really dating, it means that I can date her?  no way, you better clean up yourself first. 

"Well.. that . are you interested?" she continued. 

"No" 

"Oh" she pouted. "Okay then"

The girl walked away and stood behind the same guy who invited me. It's really disturbing that I'm even talking to people I haven't even met, what the hell am I even doing?

"well are you coming with us?" the guy asked again. I looked at these people infront of me, they seemed pretty normal, but it's for sure that it's a bad idea to be involve with people who are like this. 

"Okay" I said without hesitation. 

 

 
___'s POV
 
"You seem to be really focused on studying lately- It's like your book is already glued onto your hands" 
 
I gave Hana a look, as if I was questioning her. From how she said that was almost drawing on to the fact that it's unusual; for me that is. Both, Ji Eun and Hana, knew that I wasn't much of a study bug, so I'm not surprised that they would make fun of me.
 
So I did. I cleared my table and took my books away. Since it was a study period, the teacher didn’t really seem to care about the class talking. I mean, this period is pretty useless now because exams are already tomorrow. Hana, Ji Eun and I were sitting down on the dirty floors, forming our own mini circle. 
 
For a while, Ji Eun and Hana were busy chatting with each other. Talking about Hollywood stars and  I was just looking around the room, observing. As I was scanning the room, from across the room, I could hear a guy calling me. Right away, I knew it was Kyungsoo 
 
"_____!" 
 
I quickly turned away, to face Hana and Ji Eun again. Crap, it's only Kyungsoo? Why did I ignore him? 
 
He called me again, using a louder voice, but I stayed in the same position, acting as if I didn't hear him at all.
 
Just then, Hana and Ji Eun stopped with their conversation and saw me. "Hey Kyungsoo's calling you" Hana pointed.
 
They kept on nodding, signaling that I should turn around and smile at him, at least. Although, I just stayed put. I couldn't face Kyungsoo, as if I was afraid of him. The disturbance from that morning call is still bothering me. I was sure that I didn't give him my number nor did he ask for it.
 
After a few push from Hana and Ji Eun, I already found myself standing infront of Kyungsoo. He was sitting on top of his desk, with his head lowered as he was reading a manhwa. 
 
"Hey" I said. 
 
He looked up and smiled "Hey"
 
There was something I wanted to ask him but, I was frozen, I couldn't move my mouth. "you look tired" he said casually
 
I squinted at him. I didn't want to hear anything about that because I am tired, all because he called me this morning. He widened his eyes at me, which was pretty cute, I must say. but in a way that he almost resembles a gradeschooler. 
 
Despite of me, taking a long time to answer, he was just there, patiently waiting for an answer.
 
"How did you get my number ?" 
 
He stretched his mouth into a thin line, humming as he was pausing. "Actually" he finally said. "You knew me before"
 
What does that have to do with getting my number, I thought. I didn't know how to respond to that, so instead I blurted out "Oh really?"
 
He nodded and turned his body around and reached for his backpack. I just watched him, his bag and search for something inside. He took out a brown leather, Louis Vuitton wallet. "I'm sorry for not telling you from the first day we met" He said, pulling out a picture from his wallet then handing it to me. 
 
The picture was a class picture. The look of it seemed like it was taken not too long ago, but at the bottom of the picture, it was actually taken in 2004. "You may have forgotten about this since it was ages ago, but we were pretty close then"
 
I chuckled "Aren't we close now?"
 
He slowly shook his head and sighed "yeah, we liked each other then too"
 
"We did?!" I raised my voice. He set his book beside him and stood up from the desk "Want to skip class?"
 
"But we'll get introuble"
 
"we won't. don't worry" he reassured.
 
I knew it was a bad idea, but I said yes anyway.
 
------------
OoOOo~ who could Kyungsoo beeeee?  It's been a while hasn't it guys? But I'm here now... So hopefully I can finish this by next month. 
 
OBVIOUSLY I'M STILL ALIVE GUISE :)