Chapter 43

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 43 : End

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH98EFBSHic

____'s POV

Kyungsoo and I talked. It was merely a one-way conversation though, since I only contributed some nodding and a bunch of mhm's.

During that time, I worry about my parents looking for me --- I was pretty sure that they were done.

But Kyungsoo just refused to let me go. He kept on dragging the conversation with weird but nice questions. He always asks me about my family; Even though he had never met them or even seen them, as far as I know.

But usually he asks me about Lu Han, which I didn't mind. I like talking about him constantly and despite of Kyungsoo, being a guy and all, I feel comfortable talking to him about LuHan.

"Are you two doing well?" he asked

I nodded again. "we're progressing"

Everytime we shared a conversation, you won't encounter an episode of a quiet Kyungsoo, but for the first time, I felt the air tense up. Usually he would be like "that's great" or throw in some kind of positive statement, because that's his personality.

"do you really like him?" 

He asked the same question before but how those words flew out his mouth did not came out the same. 

"I -- I already told you" I mumbled, covering my cheeks because I knew I was turning crimson. 

Kyungsoo called my name once. I took notice and immediately he held my hand from my cheek. His hand felt fairly strong and bony; very manly. But I knew that there was something that was not right. 

"Do you realize how dull your relationship is?" he said gripping on my hand.  

I stared at him. It wasn't because I was hurt, I was just out of words. 

"Don't you think he's just using you?"

He is. But I'm using him too.

"If I were your boyfriend, I would be better"

And suddenly --- I was hauled in his arms, entrapped from his force. I couldn't move at all, even with struggling I was incapable. "Why are you hugging me, Let go!"

"I've always been fond of you. From the very moment I have met you, I knew there was something different about you--"

He stopped. And for seconds, it was silenced.

Maybe it was because, I have never paid attention or I was not very good at analyzing people's actions. It felt so sudden. Out of no where, a guy who I only talked to in class, suddenly confessed that he likes me.

 

Narrator's POV

As he continued to hold her, a sudden rush of blood emerged in Lu Han's head.

"Have you been living under a stone, Kyungsoo-ssi?" Lu Han scowled, walking his way towards them.

You and Kyungsoo were astounded by his sudden appearance.

His eyes were headstrong, he had never felt so angry towards a person that  with a spontaneous and brief attack he had shoved on Kyungsoo away and you found yourself repressed in Luhan's body.

"Have you not been alerted by the fact that I'm dating her?"

"That's not your decision, Lu Han" Kyungsoo said "And what makes you better than me, huh? You monotonous ! You haven't done anything to make her happy! Do you even like her? Or are you just using her?"

Lu Han grabbed his collar pulling him higher at his height

"Despite of your intelligence, you still lack mannerism. Mind your own business" He had shoved him again. Kyungsoo landed on his back, fairly hard and yet Lu Han left, dragging you.

 

The two of you reached the iced lake. Somewhere that was farther away from the temple.

"Lu Han Oppa! It hurts! Let go!" You whined as you were being towed. He let go of your wrist.

"How can you do that to Kyungsoo?! He was already hurt and we even left him hanging!" You shouted. "Why were you so angry?"

"How can you be so stupid." He said still faced away. " You didn't even realize how that guy holds an attraction towards you"

"Why does it matter? He might be joking!"

He finally turned towards you "He's not, ___. He's not."

"You didn't have to hurt him though! Plus, we're not even dating! You don't like me, so you didn't have to go that far!"

He turned away again and remained silent. He looked really hurt.

You were on the verge of crying, you had never felt this way towards Lu Han. You didn't like the fact that he was being so over protective about some situation that is easily handled.

"You know what" he said silently. "Let's just end this scheme"

Hearing that from him was like a huge prickle suddenly driven on you.

"I'm tired of doing this for you"

----

This scene may have happened fast but, I'm leading it somewhere that's much more important! Sorry for the delay! Thankyou for the new subscribers!