Chapter 26

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 26: After Effect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jom_SAPEuLo&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLKsiR4uhKJSpiC1WKTFjDtQ

After Lu Han's public announcement, you hauled him to an empty classroom, absolutely embarassed.

You were walking around the classroom, biting your fingernails, trying to find a way to face the public while Lu Han's eyes just followed you around.

"Otteoke" you said to yourself "I thought today was finally going to be quiet and peaceful but it just gotten worse"

Lu Han's irriration just abounded as you kept on mumbling to yourself. You were talking too fast and silently that he didn't even understand half of what you said. "Will you stop moving" he said slowly, like he was tired "please"

You suddenly scratched you head in frustration and glared at him. "Why did you tell everyone about us like that?!" you stormed "Now everyone is all in state of shock"

Right away, he covered his mouth and couldn't control himself from laughter. It made you really irritated.

But all he could feel was amusement and for some reason he wasn't as worried as you were.He didn't imagine things to turn out as worse as you thought it would be, because he knew that the girls will only do anything for rigid information.

As of now, you were in reach of wanting to hit him, since he wasn't taking you seriously. You just didn't want to be bullied again now that you're able to talk to your friends.  "It's not funny" you grumped.

His laughter faded away and just turned into a little smile "I'm sorry" 

You softened as soon as you heard those words. You weren't the type who holds in grudges. "Why did you do it though?"

He breathed out heavily and shook his head "This morning, a bunch of girls were following me around asking Oppa are you actually dating? Oppa out of all girls why her?!"

A smile automatically crawled onto your face, it was the first time you saw him like that. You just simply thought his little imitation was cute.

"Hey. why are you laughing?" he hissed.  You bit your lips and shook your head "I'm not"

He sighed and lightly patted your head "Don't worry too much. Since we're officially fake boyfriend and girlfriend, I won't just leave you hanging from trouble" Well from that, all you could do was smile because it wasn't worth for any more argument, you just believed him.

And so, during the rest of your free time, the two of you just organized your relationship into a plan. Lu Han surprised you with the amount of things he knew about dating. He seemed to know more stuff than you did.

"Well since we're dating now, we have to be more intimate"

You were taken aback, just loss of words after hearing intimate "And that would mean.."

"That would mean, we have to be seen together more often. Holding hands" oh my God.

"hugging" Crap.

"kissing" .

"S-so much skinship" you laughed nervously. Lu Han just suprisingly had a natural bold trait.

You did not know what to expect, if you were able to handle all those things all at once because after all, you actually have feelings for him.

"Okay. we're all set?" You swallowed and forced a smile "ne~"

 

At the same time, one girl, sitting alone inside another classroom, quietly moping about the sudden news too. She thought that she was the only girl who was able to reach out to Lu Han, but it was too late.

Before long, another familiar guy barged in

"Krystal?"

She wiped all of her tears away quickly and turned around to greet the guy, acting like she's fine. "Oh. Wang Zi. What's up?"

Wang Zi looked at her worriedly, he knew that shes obviously upset, he could tell that she was crying from glancing at her pink and slightly swollen eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Yet Her face was still shielded with a smile, but her eyes were showing all of the sadness. "Yeah" she said in a happy tone, but she didn't realize that tears were already running down her face.

"Are you sure?"

Without a second thought, she ran to Wang Zi's arms and just cried uncontrollably. He ran through his hand on her hair, gently soothing her broken heart.

Wang Zi knew that she would turn out like this as soon as he heard about what happened to Lu Han.

He couldn't blame his bestfriend, Lu Han because he has the right to choose who he wants to love but sometimes the choices that a person makes leaves others to painfully suffer.

Like what was happening to Krystal, who was continuously crying was clearly suffering, it was painful for him to watch her.

Because he developed hidden feelings for Krystal. 

-----

next chap will be more focused on wang zi and krystal ;) sorry for the delay. I took a nap for 4 hours orz Thanks for the subbies and comments <3 now I'm going back to sleep because its 5 am lol.