Chapter 10

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 10: This new guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAqumjJc3_0&feature=related 

Lu Han's POV

      I was walking towards the same table where Wang Zi sat at, there were 3 girls who looked unfamiliar to me.

One girl had bangs and braces, the other one had long brown hair, while the other one was turned around with jet black hair.

"Hey! I finally found you!" Wang Zi suddenly uttered. When the girl turned around, I knew then that it was _____

"Oh! Wang Zi-ssi!" she said with a surprised expression.

I came closer to them and her two friends looked at me as if I was another creature. "Oh" the girl with the braces said.

At the same time, Wang Zi turns around "Oh! Lu Han! we should eat with them!"

"Oh.." I paused for a moment, seeing _____'s weird expression again. She slowly looked to my direction and our eyes met.

I squinted at her and she quickly turned away.

Was I that intimidating?

How come she always does that?

"fine" I said.

"Yay! I can eat lunch with _____" Wang Zi laughed like a kid and sat beside her.

He looked at me, patting the spot next to him "sit here, buddy"

Without hestations, I took the spot. although, the two girls looked at me differently, they looked like they were very happy. Too happy. It's scary.

Meanwhile, Wang Zi kept on talking to _____, as she awkwardly laugh after everything she says and her friends joined in the conversation.  I was just there, watching them talk.

"Hana does braces hurt?" Wang Zi asks one of the girls. She shook her head and tapped the brackets from her front teeth "Not really, it's just annoying that I can't eat hard candies often"

Wang Zi stops and makes a long 'mmmmm' sound as he was thinking. "they look really cool though, I want to get braces too"

"NO! NEVER WISH FOR SOMETHING YOU DON'T NEED"

For the whole time, I sat there watching, ____'s friends and Wang Zi talking. They've gotten comfortable with each other very fast. But _____ didn't even open once.

Without notice, this guy suddenly elbows me on the stomach "--OOF"

"Yah, why are you being quiet? Join us. You too, _____"

"It's fine, You four can talk without me" I saidHis head shifted to _____ and acted as if it didn't matter, he could've asked again. 

"O-oh.. It's okay" she said, with her stuttering habit again.

"It's okay, she's always like that with guys"

"especially to good looking guys"

Well that doesn't make sense.

Narrator's POV

Wang Zi kept on talking to you but you never answer back. You smiled it away even though you were embarrassed about your friends blurting things out.  You were actually jealous of Wang Zi.

since he was the type of person who can make friends with anyone easily, during Hana, Ji Eun and his conversation, you really wanted to join in but you didn't know what to say.

So you just stayed quiet, playing with your food.

But Wang Zi notices that you always look away whenever you talk to him. He suddenly turns all serious and asks you straightforwardly "Are you scared of guys?" Wang Zi asked, his eyes gazing at yours.

You bit your lips and didn't answer, He sees you looking really scared, everyone on the table focused at you, putting you on the spot. "Do you hate guys then?" he 

You slowly said "no..", you looked at his way and you caught him looking at you.

Wang Zi smiled, deeply gazing at your eyes. Close enough to see his pupils.

"Well...I hope you'll like me" he whispers to you, but you two friends heard. You were startled by what he said and your heart fluttered, he was still looking into your eyes, gently smiling.

For the moment, you were actually hypnotised by his stare.

"I'll be right back" Lu Han suddenly said, making you two snap your moment. You quickly looked away and curled a strand of hair behind your ears "Crap.. That was a long stare" you thought.

But really the stare only lasted for 7 seconds.

 

Lu Han went to Krystal and help her carry the tray of food. When Lu Han grabbed the tray, Krystal pulled away and shook her hand "no it's fine"

He tries to grab it from her again and eventually wins over the tray "You already ordered for us"

Even though Lu Han's cold, he can be attractively smooth, Krystal thought, smiling to herself while she followed him on the way to the table.

"the foods here" Lu Han announced.

"Finally! I almost died from hunger!" Wang Zi exclaimed, stealing 2 meatbuns from the tray and shoving one inside his mouth.

"You little pig! Eat slower" Lu Han hissed, like he was a dad, telling off his son.

"You're such a jerk sometimes" Wang Zi pouting with his mouth full. You and your friends just laughed at Wang Zi's style of eating. "Oh ____ what class do you have later?"

 "I-I have Home economics" you gulped and looked at your friends "Right?" Hana nodded, while she was still chewing on a peice of marshmallow

"We should walk to class together"

-----

You, Hana, Ji Eun, and Wang Zi were walking to class. The new guy was clearly walking the wrong way since his class isn't even the same building yet he still followed you.

" Wang Zi-ssi, you can head to class" you smiled.

"I thought we have the same class?"

"do you have your schedule?" you asked. He opened his binder and took out the paper that you wanted "Here" he said, giving you his schedule of classes.

You scanned through the paper and furrowed your eyebrows "uhh.. Wang Zi-ssi" you said slowly.

"Yeah?"

"You're supposed to be at the other building"

"Really?" he looked around the hallway, trying to figure out where he was exactly "What building is this then"

"Where people have mental problems" Hana blurted. Ji Eun slapped her arm, it made her let out a little scream

"What?!" Wang Zi turned to you with a worried expression.

"N-NO. She's just kidding, most people here are perfectly fine"

He sighed with a smile of relief  "Oh okay. Which building is this then?"

"Most.. Of the student here... Their all...Freshmen" You said, rubbing the back of your neck. "...including us" you mumbled

Wang Zi's jaw dropped, he was surprised by the fact that you're way younger than him. His eyes trailed away and let out a little laugh "Wow, I thought we were the same age" he said

"yeah.." you forcefully laughed, a bit disappointed by his reaction. Maybe, the thought of you being a senior made him feel that he should be closer but now it's all over, he knows that your younger.

"I thought we were going to be in the same class, that's too bad" he pouted.

"huh?!"

"Tsk, if only you were three years older, we could've been in together in classes" 

Hana and Ji Eun giggled as the boy was shunned by the age difference. All he wanted was to be in the same class with his friends, knowing that some of them are actually from a separated building.

You felt happy from what he said, especially coming from a guy. Your cheeks were getting all warm, your two friends saw you blushing

"Well I'll just see you around!" he waved goodbye and you, Hana, and Ji Eun did as well.

The three of you waited for him to leave when suddenly he stops and turns around again. You thought that he was going to say something but He just smiled and ran out the hallway.

"Yah.." Hana suddenly taps your shoulder "He's totally into you"

"What?!" You said. Your two friends high fived each other and headed their way to class.

You scratched you head in frustration, Hana and Ji Eun always understand each other, but you're always the one who misses out on every details.

"they're ignoring me again..." you muttered.

--------

Sorry for the delay, sorta experienced writer's block, LOL but anyway, I guess it's all good. Thank you so much for the subs < 3 I lab you guise! I'll try updating tomorrow, and so I'll start working on chap 11 :)