Chapter 40

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 40: Awkward Stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUZTPTQLXmSEzUyxYKy62wLg&v=XufsuVPudzQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Through the other side of the door, I hear Mrs. Lu's angry voice. From what I understood, she was actually angry at Lu Han for shouting at me. They probably thought I was crying or something. I wouldn't really cry over something so pointless. 

I only stayed inside the room to check on my phone. I was actually expecting a phone call from Hana.

But I got nothing.

I slowly opened the door and poked my head out just to check on them.

Instantly, Lu Han's eyes were shot towards me and right away I turned into stone. I didn't make any further movements, because I know that he's angry. I don't want to get murdered by the ice prince.

And so I lowered my head and closed the door again.

After a few seconds, I suddenly found myself sleeping on the matress. Being the timorous me, I couldn't go outside. I was afraid that Luhan might burst into anger for getting him in trouble earlier.

Once again, I crawled towards the door, and sticked my ear against it. 

The coast was clear; Nobody was outside.

With hopes of no one spotting me, I slowly creaked the door open,

"do you still plan on staying there for the whole week?" 

I flinched, Lu Han was there, sitting on the sofa, reading another thick history book. 

I got up and finally left the room. I tried acting normally, but I kept a minimum distance away from him. But I could totally sense the bitterness of the atmosphere. I was really afraid of answering him back, because I've been screamed at by Lu Han; I never want to go back there.  And also, the fact that he wasn't even looking at me scared me even more. 

"I'm talking to you ____" he said. 

"Where's everyone.." 

He slapped his book close and got up. I started walking backwards, slowly. But as soon as he was walking towards me, I attempted to run but I was trapped in the corner. 

Bye world. I'm going to die. 

"____.." 

"I'm sorry for getting you introuble! I didn't mean to! I actually remembered that Hana was supposed to call me but I didn't get any so I waited a while for her phone call but I still didn't get any and I was going to go outside the room but you glared at me so I went back inside the room because I was scared that you might shout at me but now you're going to! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Suddenly the Ice prince started laughing hysterically.

I didn't understand why he was doing that? Is that a Its-okay-we're-friends-again-laugh or a are-you-ready-die-laugh? 

"I was only going to ask you if you were okay!" He wiped the corners of his eyes "I guess you were" 

"Wait, you're not mad?" 

He shrugged and shook his head "Well, you made the wrong assumption ____-ssi" 

For the first time, I literally sighed in relief. I tend to overreact a lot. I guess, when he saw me being scared as crap, he probably thought it was a funny sight. Maybe he doesn't realize how scary he is when he gets mad. 

-------

Lu Han and I had no choice but to stay inside the house, as much as we wanted to go out and have fun. Our parents + Mei, went to the local food sale fest, so it was really only the two of us. 

I had no idea what to do, I was seated next to Lu Han, who was still focused on his book. Atleast he had something to do.

So I turned the tv on. Lu Han looked like he was trapped inside a bubble, he was not even paying attention to anything else but his book.

As I was searching through the channels I came across this very old movie that is very unfamiliar to me; Yet I decided to watch it anyway just out of curiosity. 

A girl and a guy were fighting. They were soaking wet from the rain, which is pretty common in movies. I guess to dramatize the scene even more.

The girl was pushing him away but he kept on hold her wrist to stay with her.

I don't exactly know what they were talking about though, since I probably missed half of the movie.

But without expecting it the guy cupped her face and and attacked her with a kiss.

Oh my goodness.

I didn't even cover my eyes even if the scene seemed pretty inappropriate, but I felt like I was turning into a ball, my face was burning and my heart pounded twice as fast than its normal pulse.

Automatically, my mind started playing scenarios of Lu Han and I.

What if that happened to us? What would it feel like?

I turned to Lu Han's direction. He wasn't even reading anymore, better yet, he was actually looking at me.

"You're blushing" 

I covered my cheeks "Sorry" , I didn't think I looked obvious

He smiled "It's fine. Carry on" 

I laughed a little and changed the channel.

------

I will update again since this is a short one