Chapter 13

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 13: Manipulation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8OeJJ7tNDo&feature=related

"Byuntae!" He kneeled down to the floor and shook your shoulders "Yah! Wake up!" He suddenly notices your skin, it was unusually pale and so was your lips. 

He sighed and braced himself to carry you, bridal style. When he lifted your weight he couldn't help but to smirk from how light you were. He shook his smile off then quickly brought you to the school's clinic. 

When he arrived, he just came right in and didn't care if there were people inside. Although there weren't any people inside, even the nurse wasn't there.

He gently placed you on the bed and tucked you in the blanket. Once you looked nice and neat, he paused and looked at you. It was hard to tell whether you were breathing or not. You were just laying still on the bed as if you were dead, it creeped him out a bit.

He placed his palm on your forehead and felt your incredible heat. As soon as he turned around he saw a bunch of folded towels by the sink and made no hesitation to damp the towel for you.

"I should probably call Mama" he thought to himself and pulls out his cellphone from his back pocket. 

"Hello?" Lu Han could tell that she was not at home as he heard people in the background and her voice was louder than usual. "Ma, this is Lu Han" he kept his voice low, to avoid waking you up.

"Oh. Lu Han,dear. What is it?"

"Well you see.." He looked at you worriedly "____ needs to be taken home"

"why?"

"She just fainted out of no where and she's quite sick"

"OMG, BUT I'M NOT IN SEOUL"

"What?!"

"Oh. How about this. You'll just have to miss afternoon classes and bring ____ home, you have a choice whether you want to take a taxi or transit"

"But--"

"Just bring her at our house, be nice to her!"

"Ma!" He raised his voice, but all he could hear through his cellphone was the beeping sound of a disconnected call.

Right then, you woken up and the cold towel on your forehead made you flinch. Your vision was clearing and saw that your in a different place.

Lu Han sees you moving and felt relieved"You okay?" he said in a low voice.

"No, my head hurts" You said without realizing who you were talking to.

When you shifted your head towards the person, you saw Lu Han's face from upclose. Lu Han looked down at you with his arms crossed.

You immediately sat up from the bed, bewildered by him. "Sunbae? Why are you here?!" He rolled his eyes and he was holding your things "C'mon we're taking you home" he said. You shook your head in disapproval "I can't leave school" "well you have to, you're sick"

You began to cough again and right then, Lu Han handed you glass of water that he prepared beforehand. You took the glass and drank it since you were really thirsty. Lu Han was looking around and you watched him as you were still drinking.

"Thank you" you said after finishing the glass. "I'm feeling better now" You got off the bed and acted like you were fine but really you weren't feeling any better. It was more like your condition became even more worse. "I'll go back to class now" you bowed at him and headed towards the doorway.

Lu Han raised an eyebrow, still doubting you. He was certain that you were truly sick.

Before heading out the doorway, Lu Han grabs your shoulder and pulls you to stop "you're sick, ____. you need to go home" he said in a serious voice. You just stayed silent and stood there, slowly turning your head to look where his hand was.

"Don't force yourself"

At last, you had agreed to come home with Lu Han. It was because him that gotten you easily maneuvered. He held on your bag and at the same time, holding your arm to prevent you from collapsing again.

Without even noticing, everyone witnessed Lu Han being close to someone and holding her arm as well. Everyone who saw were surprised and angered by it,

who was that girl? Why is he holding her? are they dating?

You lowered your head to avoid peoples' stares while Lu Han looked ahead like he didn't even care at all.

At the same time, your friends, Hana and Ji Eun passed by and saw Lu Han. "Oh.. everyone's going crazy again" Hana said bluntly. "Oh! Who's tha--" Ji Eun stopped the moment she recognized your face. Hana and Ji Eun looked at each other with wide eyes and gasped.

"You see, sunbae, you don't have to come with me" You whispered to Lu Han. "I have no choice, I'm the only person who can take care of you" he said, without looking at you. You whimpered and the two of you just rushed your way out of the school. 

--------

I'll try to finish chap 14 later :) short update, sorry TT TT

I'm gonna make chap 14 long then