Chapter 6

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 6: Finally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rom55Xy2EbQ

You and your parents were finally moving in! As you were on your way there, you were already full of excitement. While you were listening go your ipod, your mother looked back at you then caught you smiling to yourself.

"Why are you smiling so widely, hun?" Your mother asked, while she was applying her rose coloured lipstick.

Of course, you didn't hear her, you became too focused on your thoughts as the song played, it played as if it was background music and you were in a drama. 

When your car arrived at the destination, You quickly got out of your vehicle and headed to the car trunk to get your suitcases full of clothing inside. Meanwhile, Mrs Lu and Mr Lu were infront of your house waiting for your arrival. 

Your Parents ran towards them and greeted them. "Omo~ finally you're moving in!" Mrs Lun said, holding her cheeks, smiling really wide. 

"Yes! It feels good! We finally got a house that's big enough for our family" Your Mother said, looking up at the house. 

Meanwhile, You were struggling to carry one of the suitcases, this one was apparently half your size "Damn parents, they're not even helping" you mumbled to yourself, grunting as you carried it with all strength. 

"Ya_____!" your mother called "Is it too heavy?"

You shook your head and realized it had wheels. 

After dragging the suitcases inside your house, the chinese couple took a tour around the place. Good thing that you and your parents already organized all of your furniture and appliances or else the place would be like a huge storage room. 

Your house was quite big, though it wasn't as big as the Lu's house. Even so, having a basement and a second floor that had 4 rooms, you still considered it to be big. 

"Shall we have barbeque today?" Your father suggested. 

"Oh great idea, Yeobo! We brought our griller too" Your mother said.

And so, all of you stepped out in the spacious backyard, the adults were sitting on the picnic table, having such a good conversation while you were by the mini garden looking at the flowers. 

"Starting today, I'll take care of you guys" you said to the flowers. "I should name all of you since I'm going to be your umma" 

The Lu couple looked at you weirdly when they heard you talking to plants "Is your daughter summoning the plants?" Mrs. Lu jokingly said. 

"No, that's her hobby, ______ is very into flowers since she spent a lot of time with my umma who was quite into plants as well. That's probably where she got the habit of talking to plants" Your Father said while he was in charge of the grilling. 

"She's so quiet  like Lu Han" Mrs. Lu thought to herself. 

Few minutes passed and you were getting really hungry as the smell of barbeque sauce made you dizzy since you didn't eat breakfast. 

"Yeobo, are you done with the barbeque yet?" 

"Oh yeah! I was done minutes ago! I thought all of you weren't hungry" he said, munching on peice of pork "_____! Do we have rice?" 

You widened your eyes and remembered your father reminding you last night to make rice for today "oh crap" you mumbled "I actually forgot" 

"Aish.. _____, I reminded you last night" 

You lowered your head "sorry, appa"

"Oh! We have some at home" Mr. Lu suddenly recalled. 

"That's perfect! Do you mind getting it for us?" Mrs. Lu smiled at you and then searched inside her purse. She pulled out her housekey and handed it to you "It's at the kitchen, just unplug it and bring the rice cooker here okay?"

You nodded and went out to go to their house. 

You slid in the key and turned it to open, once the door open, you felt a little scared coming in, well, it wasn't your house after all. Good thing you wtill remembered the structure of their house so it wasn't problem for you to find your way to the kitchen.

When you spotted the rice cooker, you quickly unplugged the cord. As soon as you turned around, you felt someone's bare skin touching your forehead.

 

"By the way.. Where's Mei and Lu Han?" your father asked. 

"Oh Mei has Violin lessons" Mr. Lu said. 

"And.. Lu Han's at home, sleeping. Probably"

-----

HOHOHO 

72 subs :) <3