Chapter 27

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 27: How Lu Han and I Began Dating (The Fake Edition)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=-lUQs_TF9yE

_____'s POV

Lu Han was serious about the concept of us fakingly dating. I felt completely innocent about it.

holding hands? hugging? Kissing? is that even appropriate?

I'm very aware that this is only fake, but I'm scared that my feelings for him might overtake the acting of  the relationship.

"Lu Han sunbae.. why are we doing this? I mean, you already said that you don't like me" I asked. He looked completely offended for some reason, as he squinted at me.

"Do you really want to know?" he said in his low voice.

I nodded once.

"It might be able to help the both of us. I'll be able to protect you from those who bullied you and you'll be able to do the same from the girls"

"So basically, You want to use me to prevent girls from coming at you?" I raised my eyebrows at him

He shifted his gaze to the floor, rubbing the back of his neck "And so the girls won't bully you no longer" he said, as if he was correcting me.

Looking at the bruises on my arms, it seemed like he only did it out of kindness and selfishness but I understand where his position is. "Okay" I said and then slowly got up from the desk that I was sitting at.

"Are you leaving?" he asked. "Yeah" I responded, with a bit of bitterness in my tone.

"One more thing--" he called and I stayed for a second and turned over my shoulder

"Don't fall inlove with me" 

But In reality, I do like him. A lot. It was like indirectly rejecting my feelings.

Imagine if I even confess to him, it would be the end our relationship.

"Are you even listening?" he snapped.

"O-Oh yeah, I won't. Don't worry sunbae" I laughed awkwardly, folding a strand of hair behind my ear.

he suddenly walked to where I was, coming closer, and suddenly poked his finger against my forehead, tilting his head to look at me "Stop being stiff. Just call me oppa"

I actually flinched as soon as he said that. "Lu Han O-oppa" I mumbled, practicing the name. He patted my head once again, ruffling it like I was some dog. "Good" he smiled.

Later on in the afternoon, Everyone was on their way home and I was waiting for Ji Eun and Hana by their lockers. I was going to meet up with them to make up missing lunch with them today.

While I was standing in the corner, Girls, of course, glared and rolled their eyes at me from jealousy. But good thing nothing severe happened throughout the day.

Probably something would have if the girls who bullied me weren't suspended.

When Ji Eun and Hana finally came out from their classes, we went ahead and left the school.

Before going home, we stopped by the closest coffee shop  and stayed for a while.

"Sorry about during lunch time" I apologized. Ji Eun giggled like a little kid, hitting my arm with her elbow "It's okay. Your boyfriend needed you after all"

I scowled and nudged her back jokingly

"Why did he suddenly drag you like that?" Hana asked, chuckling.

I gripped on my skirt, nervously. I didn't know what to say. I can't just tell them about the fake relationship yet.  

Think..___, if a guy pulls you to go somewhere, what would have happened?

"Oh. H-he just wanted to tell me something" I blurted out.

Ji Eun and Hana leaned closer, grinning in curiousity. I turned my head back, but they kept on moving closer to make me say something.

"It was nothing!" I exclaimed " it was nothing"

"Yah.. what is this..." Hana sneered.

Ji Eun suddenly clapped her hands together and jumped from her seat at the same time "How about this! how did your relationship start? who confessed first?"

I sank down to my seat, with my eyes closed Why does this have to be asked?!

"Do you really want to hear?" They both willingly nodded

"C'mon! tell us!" Hana hooted excitedly.

 

"HOW LUHAN AND _____ ENDED UP TOGETHER"

It was around 6 in the afternoon that time.

I thought I was going to die from all the abuse I was getting, I couldn't even move or defend myself. I just prayed and hope that someone would save me soon.

my vision was almost fading into black, I barely could see the girls face now, when suddenly a familiar voice spoke against the girls.

"Is this how you make yourself happy?" the voice said. I

pushed myself up from the ground and looked at the person.

I was completely shocked.

I thought I was hallucinating but he was real. It was Lu Han. "Do you really think beating someone up would make you feel better for yourself?" he said.

The girls muted, simply flabbergasted hearing that from the person they love. "So You two are dating!"

He just ignored girl's comment and pushed them to move out of the way and came towards me. Then slowly lifting his hands and helped me up.

"Yes we are dating. So stop this"

Once I was standing, he carried my body up without warning and just walked away.We left them and they were still standing there with confused expressions. 

After a long walk, we stopped by the bus stop and sat down at a bench.

He left me for a moment to buy some medicine for my bruises and scratches. When he came back, he personally treated me and we weren't talking at all.

It wasn't awkward but I was relaxed. As I was watching him being focused to what he was doing, he suddenly looks up and looked at me worriedly. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"____"  he said, gazing into my eyes deeply.

"Do you like me?"  

My heart stopped. Then it started pounding faster when his eyes were fixed to my direction, What if I answer something he wasn't asking for?

"What do you mean?"  

"You know what I mean" He  grabbed my hands in a spur moment, clutching on it as he had his eyebrows furrowed and slowly parting his lips to say something.

"I.."

He paused and covered his mouth with the back of his hands and huffed.

"I like you" he said "In a romantic way ,_____" 

 

"And that's how it happened" I said, nodding.

The girls' jaw dropped, they were dreadfully amazed of the story I just made up. They actually looked like they believed it. 

"That's beautiful" Ji Eun sniffed, clapping like it was a show.

"I guess.." I said, forcing myself to laugh. 

------

Short update. /sigh/ this is such a stupid chapter LOL. Thanks for the subs and comments <3