Chapter 12

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 12: Perfect attendance.. Ruined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ri-j1HrBjw&feature=related

"Wow, ____. You look really bad" Ji Eun chuckled. You combed you hair back and glared at her. You weren't in the mood to fool around at all.

"Just feeling a little sluggish" you said, waving your hand in the air

Hana leaned closer and smirked "You didn't get any sleep, did you?" she said as if she was taunting you
 
Though, she was exactly right. Last night, you didn't get any sleep at all. you just started coughing out of no where which made it hard for you to sleep.  "Yeah" you said flatly
 
When Lunch began and you were really tired to even eat. All you need was some sleep and that will make you go through the whole day.
 
Hana, Ji Eun and you just stayed at the classroom . You didn't want to eat at a crowded place, like the canteen, especially when the whole population of seniors are there.  Hana and Ji Eun looked at you worriedly since you weren't acting like yourself at all.
 
"Yah. Yoo _____, aren't you going to eat?" Ji Eun said, patting your back gently.  "No" You started coughing uncontrollably again
"I forgot my lunch" 
 
Ji Eun looked at her sandwich and stopped eating it then gave it to you instead "Here, you can just eat this" she said.
 
You dropped it back to her and shook your head, blinking slowly as if your eyelids were too heavy to keep it open "I'm not hungry.." 
 
"Hey, are you sure?" Hana asked, tilting her head and looking at you curiously then  planted her palms on your forehead. She felt your hot skin and sighed heavily "You're sick. go home" 
 
"No I can't" you exclaimed. 
 
"Why not?!" Hana said in a motherly tone, with her arms crossed. 
 
"I have to get the perfect attendance award"  Throughout your life as a student you always earned the perfect attendance award, since you don't really get the highest grade among your classmates. It was only a way to atleast get acknowledgement at school. 
 
"Pabo" Hana poked your forehead. "How did you even end up getting sick anyway?"
 
"I don't know.." You rested your head on the table, hoping that it will make you less dizzy. Hana thought to herself and remembered that you came to her families coffee shop.
 
Flash back.....
 
"Hey!" Hana greeted as soon as she heard the bell of her door jinggled and saw you came in. 
 
You headed towards the counter, tired as ever "Hey" you said, panting. 
 
Hana snickered while she was picking up the dirty mugs and plates on the counter "You look tired"
 
"No kidding" You said "can I get some coffee?"
 
Your friend dropped everything in a big container and grabbed a clean mug for you.
 
"I'll be right back" you said and went to the washroom. When you came back, you spotted a mug on the counter and drank from it. Hana turns around with a fresh coffee on her hand "Here you g-- _____!" You were startled by her and stopped drinking. 
 
"Someone already drank from that mug!" 
 
"I finished it though" You showed the inside of the mug and it was completely empty "see?"
 
She suddenly slaps your arm "YOU DRANK FROM A RANDOM COFFEE MUG!"  
 
You groaned in pain and rubbed your arm "Don't hit the ill" you mumbled.  Ji Eun raised an eyebrow and said "Well did you?"
 
You rolled your eyes and you were starting get annoyed by your friends sermon, "Damnit, it's already done, It's not like I can blame the person who drank from that mug too"
 
Hana sighed "Well, we'll just come with you at the school's clinic, staying there for a while probably won't affect your perfect attendance"
 
"I'll just go by myself, just tell the teacher that I'll be back"
 
Moments later, You were on your way to the clinic to grab some medicine. Everyone was in class and the hallway was almost empty.
 
Though, from your vision, it seemed like there were twice the amount of people. You were getting even more dizzy from the sight of people moving. You shook your head as if you were shaking off your dizziness.
 
Your body began to sway as you were walking. The heavy feeling of your head made you do so, It felt like you were about pass out any time soon.
 
"dear lord, please let this go away"
 
Right that moment, you saw the surroundings becoming blurry. "Yah! Byuntae!" You immediately recognized his voice and smiled weakly
 
"LuHan... Sunbae"
 
Then everything went completely black.
 
--------
double update today :)
Sorry for updating so late and I need to learn how to revise chapters LOL