Chapter 37

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 37 : Consideration 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro9HI1IGH7A&feature=BFa&list=LLKsiR4uhKJSpiC1WKTFjDtQ

Luhan's POV

Hanging out with a bunch of strangers at a dark alley is not really my cup of tea. But I remember reading about this; That talking or being with strangers would help you forget about your problem

.I know. it's a really strange advice to give to people. 

Especially of how our society is shaped now, it's hard to give your trust to people. But I decided to try it anyway. 

I just can't seem to recall how I even began to feel like this; maybe stress? maybe I just need sleep? I really don't know.

Although, what bothers me the most are my dreams. It would always be reminders from the past that caused the upshot of how I see people now.

Everyone is simply judgemental, whether its in a bad way or a good way, it's just human nature. Right away people assume that a person might act a certain way because that's what they expect. 

The dark haired guy looked at me, taking out a cigarette from a package. He offered me some even though I already stated that I don't smoke. "Wow, you " he snickered.

As we were gathered in a circle, the air surrounded by smoke and laughter. I wasn't really affected by the atmosphere, I just can't seem to understand these people. 

"Yo! Pretty Boy! where are you going?!" one of the guys called as I was already walking away from them. 

_____'s POV

"Where do you want to go?" Kyungsoo asked, as we were walking down the streets of Chungmuro. Before I could answer, I just looked around the buildings on this street, it made me realize that I haven't been here in a while.

Especially at a time when the streets are almost empty, it sensation seems to be weird enough.

"I don't know" I said. 

Kyungsoo shook his head lightly then softly laughed and began to walk ahead of me. I followed him behind; and along the way I was starting to notice that the amount of people were increasing.

Since Kyungsoo grew up in Canada, he might have not noticed that we're getting bad attention from them since we are wearing our uniforms and majority of the people here is definitely an adult.

Kyungsoo halted and turned towards me "where do you want to go now?" he asked.

I shrugged. I wandered my eyes around the place for a bit and finally discovered a place to go to. It was a vintage bookshop, which was pretty rare to see nowadays.

I really love vintage books, but I usually read them off of ebook or something. 

"why here?" he asked sounding as if going here was such a dumb decision. I shot him a look that made him surrender for asking anymore questions. "I want to go here. Okay" 

As the two of us were going around the shelves, there was this one book that made me stop.  "Waking Up by Amanda " I said aloud. Somehow, it reminded me of Lu Han.

The thought of him is so sporadic. I just aimlessly think about him too much, especially at random places. It's only been two days since I last saw him, but it feels like its been so long since I last saw his face. 

"Do you want that book? I can buy that for you" Kyungsoo offered. He took the book from my hands and took a good look on the novel. 

"No it's fine! I was just looking at it, it seemed interesting. It was quite boring--C'mon! Let's go look at other shelves!" I snatched the book away from him and  placed it back to where it was. 

We decided to leave the store and then we were back outside again. "Where do you want to go now?" he asked again. 

"I don't know. You decided this time" 

He paused for a moment and looked around. I took out my phone from my bag, just to check on time. Then suddenly, It was immediately snatched away from me although I didn't react in time. "My phone" I said.

"What?" Kyungsoo said, worriedly. I pointed towards where the guy ran off to "There!" 

Kyungsoo groaned from irritation and run after the guy. 

 

Luhan's POV

It was starting to snow again.

I walked at a slowly and just admired the snow falling on my palms. All of the sudden, a guy ran pass by me, sprinting. I turned around and saw a familiar looking guy following him behind.

"Kyungsoo?" I said as soon as he was infront of me.

He stopped running and panted "Luan... That guy stole my friend's phone"

I ran after that man and being pretty fast at running was an advantage. I was able to catch up to that guy from behind. 

He began to slow down and he bend over, resting his palms on his knees and breathing heavily. His bag was on the ground and it was filled with crumpled money and jewelry which was obviously stolen

"Sir, please hand me the phone" I said, walking towards him. 

He shifted his head to my way and smirked "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it; you frailly looking boy" he pushed my chest, hard and I stumbled back.

He kept on pushing me, until I landed against a wall. He slammed his hand close to my face and after, pulled out a knife and held it against my neck. 

"Be quiet or I'll destroy this face of yours"

I didn't say anything, not because I was scared of the fact that I have a knife leaned against my face;

but I was just thinking if this man actually sliced my face enough to change my face, would it change my life too?

I held his wrist and said "Okay"

 

----

Oh... A pretty boy's dilemma *shaking my head*