Chapter 22

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 22: Underneath her mask

Lu Han's POV

On our way home, I had to explain to them that I don't have a girlfriend. When the girl at the shop asked, I didn't say anything which made it seem like I do have one as I was hesitating to answer.

It was clearly misunderstood, I never even dated anyone. Though I could care less about those rumours. Just the fact that she mentioned "her". I didn't know who she was referring to.

When I arrived home, my parents were at the living room, folding clothes. Laughing from what they were watching on tv."Oh Lu Han" Mama said as soon as I stepped in the room.

"Good evening, do you need help with that?" I offered. Papa stood up from the couch "Actually---" then Mama pulled him to sit back down, stopping him from running away from chores

"We're fine honey. Did you eat yet?" I nodded.

"Okay then. just go wash up and change" she beamed a smile

and so I did change into my pajamas. Then afterwards, I went outside the backyard to read since it was the only quiet place I can stay at. But It wasn't entirely quiet, there was a voice mumbling from next door. I walked closer towards the fence and peeked through the holes and saw _____ , who the hell is that person talk to ?

She was wearing pajamas too, kneeling down the grass while she was watering the daisies. Her hair was tied up into a bun and she was wearing glasses. She looked completely different from the other days I've seen her.

" Aigoo.. You guys had grown so much! Sorry I haven't paid attention to you guys in a while, but Appa was nice enough to water you" She had a sweet smile spread onto her face.

She was so into talking to the plants that I couldn't help but laugh. She suddenly froze and turned around towards the fence. "Who's there?" she taunted

Crap. I shouldn't have laughed out loud. "Yah!" though her voice sounded tough, but from her expression, you could tell that she was terrified.

"It's me" I said, trying to hold my laughter "Lu Han" She didn't say anything back, she was still standing there, zoning out. "Yah. Byunt--"

Then all of the sudden, she came running back in her house.

A week later~

I just got out of the house and was on my way to school. Right away, I recognized my sister and ____ walking together. I followed them but didn't call them or anything like that.

I haven't talked to ____ in awhile, whenever I do, she just ignores me. Probably its one of her games with people or maybe there was something up? God Lu Han.. Why are you worried? Its not like she's your sister or anything like that.

When Mei finally left for school, It was a perfect time to approach her. I quickly walked to her "Byuntae!" I called. She turned around, she had her glasses on and had a mouth mask on.

She's sick again.

As soon as she saw me, she quickly turned away and walked faster. Good thing I was fast enough that I caught her wrist. I spun her around facing me and her eyes were rounded. "Why are you coming to school when you're sick? C'mon I'll take you--"

She threw my hands away from her wrist and she look extremely mad "I'm not sick" s

I slipped my hand underneath her ears and removed the right strap of the mask "Then why do you need this mask for?"

"Wait--"

Under her mask revealed something I haven't expected, the side of had a dark hue, it was a bit purplish. Then I gently touched the spot and she flinched as soon as my finger made contact to her skin. I realized that it was a bruise. 

She looked at me with watery eyes and her lips was shaking, as if she was about to burst out crying sooner or later.

"Who did this to you?" I said softly.

____ spun around and ran away. What's happening to her?

---------

I was supposed to update chapter 22 last night but I fell asleep LOL. Thankyou for the subs and comments~ I'm finally on vacation! So I'll be able to update faster~ I can't believe I'm 3 subs away from reaching 200 subs T T thankyou for the people who are enjoying this story :)