Chapter 47

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 47: Frustration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31cMSa5YYTM

Thinking about the circumstance was clearly damaging you at an emotional level. No matter how many times you tell yourself to stop mourning, the tears just won't stop.

It's pathetic, you thought. It's pathetic that you were crying about something that you've already expected. So you shouldn't be upset right? Since you knew it was going to happen, it should be easy to move on.

But it was just difficult to try to remove his face from your memory. It was physically hurting your head.

The same night, you called Wang Zi, because you thought that he was the only person who could possibly give you some reassurance. However, you just ended up leaving a message on his voicemail.

It was irritating for a moment. It was so quiet, and you didn't have the energy to move or to speak at all. You felt as if you were paralyzed and you were cornered in your own thoughts.

That night, you just wanted to sleep forever.

Right then, your phone started buzzing on the side table. It was Wang Zi, returning your call. 

"Hey, so what happened" he said quietly. You covered your mouth and unwittingly, you responded with sobs. It was difficult for Wang Zi to just hear you cry through the other line without being able to do anything. 

After you had calmed down, you told him about what happened.

The following night, Wang Zi, decided to stop by at Lu Han's house to talk to him properly. 

As he waited for him outside their house, he thought about the sound of your heartbreaking cries. It had been cemented on Wang Zi's head that he was angered by the situation

They clearly need help he thought, This is just frustrating. 

As soon as Lu Han stepped out of the door, Wang Zi asked straight away "Do you have feelings for ____?" 

Lu Han was baffled by his spontaneous question. "Wait-- what?"

"Lu Han, I'm not book smart. But I understand a man's soul, I have one. Through your actions, it's rather obvious" 

His eyes widened and slowly, he lowered his head. "I don't even know if I do... what if this is just something that will eventually fade away"

"What's stopping you?"

"I don't know.. our age difference, our personalities" 

"you're 3 years apart" 

"But" 

Wang Zi huffed. "Look, it isn't always required for couples to be ing identical in personalities, yeah, she may like cats but you like dogs but does that make a significant difference in your lives? No. it does not. Sometimes we like people because they make us happy, they bring in positivity in our lives. So what if you're older? Who ing cares, she's going to grow up eventually" 

"It's puppy love, I think. I'll forget about it" He said, shaking his head. 

Wang Zi was growing annoyed at Lu Han's responses, it doesn't seem like he was directing the guy into the right part, but he tried to calm himself down. "There's things that we need to experience. It's already here, if you don't take the chance, you'll regret it"

Wang Zi suddenly walked away without bidding his goodbye.

 

Lu Han always felt good around you.

Without admitting it, his heart still flutters like a little girl. Yet, he always tries to convince himself that this type of feeling will eventually go away once he starts meeting other people. 

However, how can it go away when he has no intention of meeting anyone else? 

The idea of being with you always stamps a smile on his face.

The feeling of being able to hold you in his arms, holding your soft hands and seeing you laugh everytime. That was enough for him.

How was it possible for a person to become so beautiful in his eyes when physically, you have not changed? Those round, yet small eyes, your tanned skin, your dark straight hair and medium sized body. You were different from every other girl but you were perfect.

Sometimes he just couldn't control himself. 

Now, that he found out that you like him, he really wanted to be with you; always. But, will it be okay? won't it be awkward ?

Millions of questions ran through his mind.

And yet he still tried to convince himself that it's something that he will forget eventually. 

-----

I know the chapter is supposed to be a very dramatic scene and I am aware that it's not December in the story but the song just makes my heart flutter. Mini and an uncalled for chapter update!

Merry Christmas Everyone~ Love you all.