Chapter 42

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 42: Wonder

"Where did ___ off to?" Mrs. Yoo asked after we finished our visit from the wish fountain.

I told them that I was going to head off and find her. I swear, she's probably off somewhere to make some kind of trouble, she's beyond doubt clumsy.

After a few running and slight people-pushing, I finally found her.

She was standing by a new and huge lodging house and she was on her phone, jiggering to warm herself -- oh how young that made her look. I didn't approach her right away, but I took a moment in noticing her facial features.

I don't know why.

She looks a little bit more mature from before. Her hair grew longer and she looks like she lost a little bit of weight. Puberty added a few inches to her height and her cheeks were more rounded and defined.

She didn't look like Xin Yuan.

But I think ___ made her a little less perfect looking than she was.

Though I'm more perplexed of admitting to that fact -- I just get annoyed of how much of a child she is.

Though, I get this feeling of protecting her, wanting to wrap my arms around her and never let her go.

I don't know.

No matter how much annoyed I was, I just make space for a little positivity in returning her a response to her clumsiness.

At random times, she just appears in my head.

I start to wonder things about her.

Was she always bullied? Why is she so timid? What flavour of icecream she likes?

THOSE STUPID QUESTIONS

But it always remind me how awkward our relationship is.

I don't even remember how I even started thinking like this? last time, all I thought about was my books, food or maybe watching a little bit of Weekly Idol, if I have time.

A guy was walking right behind her. Before I could even go right at him, I suddenly recognized that it .was Kyungsoo.

Something about that guy really irritates me. He seems really crude. It also makes me wonder things about him too. But I don't really wonder about the icecream flavour he likes.

---

another chapter coming tonight. ___'s POV