Chapter 15

My Perfect Boyfriend

I found a perfect image for Mei! Kim So Hyun! idk, she has this character that fits Mei's role, I hope you don't mind since she doesn't really look like Lu Han but  anyway this chap is just a little moment with Mei and you. enjoy.

Chapter 15: Just a little

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n8xFDNUWrY&feature=relmfu

_____'s POV

Throughout the night, all I did was I stayed in bed. Even though I was severely sick, I had enough energy to just think about what had happened so far.

Between Lu Han and I, that is.

Noticing him, Approaching him and letting him borrow my umbrella.. Who would expect that from a tiny moment, it would bring me to become close to him. I mean I literally live next door from his house. It's just incredible. 

Although, things like socializing with him is difficult, I was actually able to interact with him a bit. And it maybe weird to say this, I feel like he's starting to open up. Also I know it would take a while for him to completely open up, the fact that I'm way younger. 

I should probably buy him a thankyou gift.

Narrator's POV 

the next day, you felt a bit better since you already took some medicine earlier and from last night. As soon as you woke up, you didn't feel as tired as before. You happily skipped your way to the washroom to take a shower.

Afterwards, you were busy drying your hair while looking at some pictures on the internet deciding on what you should do with your hair. 

"maybe I should try copying Yoona's hairsyle from her drama" you told yourself, combing your fringe to the right side of your forehead.

You went in your closet and took out a medium sized green box. it was filled with beauty supplies that you haven't used in a while. When you lifted the lid off the container, you realized how old these things were, just by looking at the dust that covered everything.

But you took the straightener anyway and just wiped the dirt off. When you tested it out on your hair, just sliding it through your bangs, it still seemed to work well.

It gave the same quality from the first time you used it. You clipped up half of your hair and began to crimp big waves. "Good thing I woke up early" you smiled.

Once you were done, you came downstairs to grab something to eat on your way to school,since you wanted to come to school early this time.

When you were finally out of the house, before you even started walking, you notice Mei and a tanned skinned boy by the chevrolet car. Their voices were calm but you could clearly hear what they were saying.

"Wanna walk to school together?" the boy suggested. You walked a little closer, to see them and right then Mei suddenly spots you "I can't" she said.

"why not?" the boy furrowed his eyebrows and his voice was a little lower than before.

"My unnie" she pointed directly at you "is going to pick me up"  You flinched right when the poker faced girl met eyes with you. She was a little worse with expressing her feelings than her older brother.

Though she had a face full of innocence and sweetness, her eyes reflected a dark and scary aura that was hard to handle.

Even from the first time you met, you did talk to her but she didn't really contribute to the conversations. It left you thinking, is she naturally like this or did she develop this personality?

"Oh" the boy said bluntly, turning towards your direction. Mei walked straight to you and locked her arms around your "Unnie Kaja?"

You were confused for a moment, "uh" you nodded and she dragged you away.

She was walking quickly and you couldn't really see her face, but until the boy was out of sight, she finally released your arm. "Was I really supposed to pick you up?" you asked.

The little girl huffed, fixing the straps of her back pack on her shoulders "No, I'm just tired of him following me around"

You turned around, searching for the boy "Why? he seems nice" 

"He's always holding my books for me and asking me if we could walk together, I can do those things alone. I don't know why he's doing those things."

Your lips stretched into a smile, Puppy love, I see you thought.

"Well.. have you ever thought that he.. might.. have a little crush on you?" You  said, slightly smiling.

"Mwo?!" she exploded "No way!" she scoffed.

"You know.." you leaned closer "In grade school, stuff like this happens"

"Grade school?"

"Yeah.. grade school and you see--"

"I'm in 8th grade though" she stared at you. "Pabo" she thought

You rubbed the back of your neck and backed up a bit "Wow.. really?"

she rolled her eyes "Unnie, I have to go now, I'm going to be late for school" You nodded

"Ah.. arrasso. Bye" you waved and she nodded back and walked away. 

You rolled up your sleeve to see the your watch. "8:26. still have time" You sighed and fixed your hair "must get through school today then buy something for the prince" you said to yourself then began to walk. 

---------

such a boring chapter *facepalm* I read through this fanfic last night.. so much grammar errors *DOUBLEFACEPALM*