Chapter 16

My Perfect Boyfriend

I'll just clarify that you are older than Mei, she is in 8th grade so she's around 12-13 years old?  

Chapter 16: Unusual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kP1DqzEQJo&feature=related

____'s POV

When I entered the school, I felt confident. Like those moments when you know you look good, you're all positive about everything. As if nothing could possibly ruin my day. 

On my way to class, I could sense some people looking at me. At first, I thought it was because I looked different. In a good way.

But then I realized that they kept on watching me as I was passing by each person. they were staring and whispering to each other as if there is something wrong with me.

The pressure deepened, I wasn't sure if they were actually staring at me since I just faced straight ahead and acted like I didn't even notice.

it was probably myself, just overthinking things.

Entering the classroom wasn't like my usual day either, often everyone in my class would be busy talking to each other but then as I was walking in, they were watching me.

I lowered my head and walked quickly to my sit and turned away from all the terrifying eyes.

I couldn't understand why they were suddenly reacting like that, even some of the people I used to talk to gave me cold glares.

During history class, I was searching for a pencil to use, which I have a lot but, they're all unsharpened and most of the led is snapped.

I tapped Haneul's shoulder, who I sometimes talk to in this class and she was infront of me. "Haneul-ssi do you have a sharpener I could borrow"

Usually, she lends her things happily(?) I mean she always has a smile on her face whenever she talks. "I don't" she said, without turning around

It was sort of weird but I thought that it was probably because she was listening to the teachers lecture, that's why she couldn't really turn around to tell me. "A pencil or a pen maybe?" I said, leaning closer.  

She turned her head to the side and I saw her eyes, it wasn't glistening like how it usually does. It was cold. She didn't say anything but her, glaring at me was like telling me to go away.

When Lunch began and I was at my locker, putting in some books then taking my lunch from my bag. The hallways were almost clear at the moment, everyone was probably at their own lunch area. Though the pressure of cold stares were still there.

When I went in the usual classroom where my friends and I eat at, Hana and Ji Eun suddenly jumped out of no where.

At least they weren't acting cold towards me.

"Where's Lu Han?!" Was the first thing they said as soon as I stepped in the room.

There faces were so close to mine that it actually made me feel like pushing them off."What are you two talking about" I said, struggling to back away for space.

"You know what we're talking about, _____, We saw you two together" Hana smirked. "A lot of people did"

My eyes grew wide. They were probably there when Lu Han brought me home, but I could clearly remember that there wasn't that much people. People are fast at gossips. "About that--"

"So are you guys..." Ji Eun paused then giggled. I raised my eyebrows at her "what?" I said bluntly.

"You know, dating.. Lovers... Maybe even spouses" "What?! NO" I scoffed "Do you really think that someone like me would end up dating him, Lu Han, the prince?!"

"It's quite possible" Hana said, crossing her arms as if she was some kind of police who's questioning a criminal. I scratched my head in confusion "But do you guys actually know each other?"

The two girls' eyes were only directed at me, anticipating for an answer and I knew that it was time for them find out. "You two know that I moved into a new house right ?"

Ji Eun clapped "Oh yeah, you did! We still need to see your house" I rolled my eyes and shook my head "Anyway.. he's my neighbor"

"WHAT?!" The girls screamed at the same time.

Seriously, Hana and Ji Eun are always in sync, it's like they're connected in someway. I bit my lip and nodded, I wasn't really embarrassed about it, I was more scared of how they will react.

Hana slapped her palms on my shoulders, squeezing it to hold me still "So are you two close?! how did you guys start talking to each other?! Since when? and did you confess yet?"

she was asking more questions, but some of it wasn't clear enough since she was talking so fast, that she can surpass G-Dragon.

I let them sit at a chair first,

then told them everything from the start, even the part when that accident happened. 

-----

I was going to update last night but I was watching that boxing fight between bradley and pacqiuao. the fight was ing rigged. I'm just.. flabbergasted. Thankyou for the subs! and I'll try updating later, since I have an essay to do!