Chapter 1

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 1 : How it started

_________'s POV

It was sunny that day, quite humid, I was even sweating under my uniform.

I was pushing my way through a crowd full of students as eager as I was to see the class lists on the bulletin board.

Before I even came to realize it, I was already dragged away without being able to find my name on the list.

It was Hana and Ji Eun, my bestfriends.

They continuously squealed and jumped and carried me along their excitement and force.

"Okay!" I raised my voice, interrupting them from their gimmick "What the hell is happening here?"

Both girls looked at each other and beamed such joyful smiles. 

But I looked at them,  bewildered by their elated expressions.

"We're in the same class!!" They said in sync. 

Automatically, We began to squeal and jump again.

We went our way to the hallway, heading to our assigned classroom. The atmosphere seemed strange, the surroundings are much different from my middle school. The space seems to be more bigger and the hallways could tote gobs of crowds. But, I can't ignore the fact that, the number of people in this school is tripled compare to my old school, meaning there would be more guys.

It was no doubt that I was nervous. It was almost as if my heart wanted to jump out of my chest.

As we entered the room, we were greeted by cold and judgemental stares which obviously made me really uneasy and regretful of even entering the classroom. I quickly dragged the two girls to a desk, to stay away from the cold aura exerted by these people.

"Hey! Why did we sit here? I don't like sitting by the window, I'm going to get darker" Ji Eun complained.

"Those girls were glaring at us" I whispered.

The two of my friends chuckled

"You're so timid" Hana sighed.

"Well..."

Hana rested her hand on my shoulder and became serious "didn't you say you wanted a boyfriend?" she lowered her voice.

I nodded.

"You should be confident then!" she exclaimed, loud enough for everyone in the classroom to look at us.

Hana immediately bowed, apologizing while covering her face. She sat down again and had seemingly forgotten her moment of embarrassmemt.

"See, that's confidence" Hana stated with a very 'I'm so sure of myself' aura

"If it's to make a fool of yourself, then no thanks" I mocked.

She clicked her tongue and shook her head, withdrawing from the conversation

"It's fine" I said. "I rather focus in school right now"

My friends looked at me filled with doubt. They knew well that I was lying. Studying isn't really my strongest point. Claiming that I want to focus in school threw me a ton of pressure as my friends are probably expecting me to do well in academics. I mean, I think I'm smart enough to earn myself some academic status however, I don't think I have the courage to do it.

Moments later,  a  plump and pale woman walked in, she was wearing glasses that covered almost the half part of her face. She introduced herself as our homeroom advisor, then the class commenced. The teacher was doing introductions, reciting all the components of the structure of our class. Everyone in the class seems to have stopped listening, because students from the back row actually started chatting despite the fact that they weren't too far away from the front. The advisor doesn't seem to mind. Besides, this is a tradition for every first day of school, there is really no point of paying attention in class.

As I waited for the class to end, I was doodling on my notebook to kill some time.

I scanned the room, observing how my classmates coped with boredom. Most weren't really talking but texting, hiding their phones under the desk.

I shifted my attention outside the window, in hopes of finding something more interesting to view. I see someone sitting by the bench under a cherry blossom tree.

He was fair skinned, lean and quite peaceful as he looks down his book. He was obviously a senior. He has that vibe of a mature guy, as if he mastered his way of life in highschool. Though, his face structure was very soft, almost feminine like. If he were to wear a long wig, he could pass for a  girl. Despite his feminine face, it was undeniable that he was good looking. He looked very angelic, especially how the sun radiates behind his figure as if he was glowing. 

"Oh my God, It's Lu Han sunbae!" one of the girls pointed out.

"You’re right! He's so pretty" another girl sighed.

"I can't believe that we go to the same school as him, we're so lucky!" one girl squealed.

"He's even popular outside of school” I heard one girl exclaimed “You know... There's even a website dedicated to him!"

I couldn't help but listen to their conversation. These girls were so into him, extremely infatuated by his angelic looks. I mean, he was pretty, I guess. it's quite understandable. It's just interesting how this guy made his way up there, where not only are the fond of his presence , they actually worship this guy.

"He's also a top student; he got a perfect score in a university exam when he was a freshman"

"Really" I impulsively joined in the conversation. These girls stared at me as if I was mentally challenged. A girl who just decides to join in a conversation on a spur moment? That is strange.

The girls allowed me to participte in their discussion though. We didn't even care about what the teacher was doing.

"How did you guys know about him?" I asked while I looked at the so-called guy named Lu Han.

The 3 girls blushed and the one in the middle sighed, staring at him as well. "Well everyone practically knows him; He used to be an exchange student from China, but eventually moved here in Seoul"

The two other girls nodded as their friend gave out information about him. "He’s a genius! He was scouted by multiple entertainment companies but declined them because he wants to continue to study"

I was just fascinated by all this things about him, I slowly gain a little attraction towards him (which is bad).

 He seemed really perfect. It's rare to find guys who are physically and intellectually gifted. He seems to be too perfect to be even existing.

"So he gets a lot of confessions from girls?" I asked

Their faces all promptly turned serious "Not really, it’s too intimidating, the fact that he's too perfect that no girl can reach his level"

When I turned to look at the guy one more time, he was no where to be found.

------------

I probably have tons of errors, oh well, Thanks for the subs you guys! I'll probably do narration next chap, but we'll see. It's just hard to describe the setting when youre writing someones point of view orz.

Well I hope you enjoy this short one and hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story ;)