Chapter VIII: Good morning sweetheart

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SiStar19 - Ma Boy


 

L.Joe rubs his eyes.
It’s still early at a normal Sunday morning.
A big yawn comes out, he looks aside of him, his wife sleeps peacefully next to him.
Carefully he puts his arms around her waist, kisses softly her forehead.
In addition, keeps staring at his wife.
Yester night was a perfect night.
Slowly she cringe her nose cutely and opens her eyes, she blushes when she sees L.Joe’s eyes, that staring at her.
She covers herself out embarrassment, “Uhmm…Good morning,” she blushes madly.
L.Joe hugs her back, she shivers because they skin touch each other.
“Good morning,” she didn’t looks at him, “You was beautiful that night,” she hits softly his chest, “Yah…” she stands up and falls on her knees.
“Are you okay?” he looks at her.
“N-nae, but you were a beast last night, you made me unable to walk,” she pouts, while she is covering herself with the blanket.
L.Joe puts a bathrobe around him and lifts her up, “Aigoo…Mianhae,” he carries her to the bathtub.
“Need some help more?” he chuckles, “I can now do it by myself, you ert,” she merongs and L.Joe walks out the bathroom.

After taking a bath, Young Mi feels comfortable, but she forgets she doesn’t have any clothes by L.Joe’s home.
With only a towel around her, she awkwardly walks out, she sees L.Joe is sitting with his clothes on and wet hair, he probably took a shower by his parents bathroom.
“Oppa?” she awkwardly says behind him, when he wants to stand up, she says out panic, “Stay there! Uhm…D-do you have clothes for me?” she stutters.
L.Joe holds his diagonally, “Ah…Yeah…My mom bought some clothes when she was in Spain, wait,” he stands up and turns around.
His mouth drops, “Yah…Get the clothes and don’t stare at me,” she awkwardly says.

After L.Joe gave her the clothes and even underwear, she quickly goes the bathroom.
Young Mi changes her clothes, when she is done.
She wears a big sweatshirt with a big heart and skinny jeans.
She sees L.Joe is waiting for the door, she shocks, “Yah…You scared me to the death,” she pouts.
“Mianhae~ by the way, good morning my dear,” he hugs her by holding her waist and pulling her closer to him and pecks her for good morning kiss.
She blushes, “Nae, good morning sweetheart,” he chuckles.
“Let have some breakfast,” he pulls her to the kitchen soon.

“Eh…Where are your maids and chefs,” asks Young Mi curious, when she hasn’t seen any of them.
“I told them that I want you and me alone,” he chuckles.
“Aigoo…I should prepare the breakfast then,” she starts to grabs some ingredients.
L.Joe sits behind bar, staring at his cooking wife.
He smiles and she decided to make an English breakfast.

When she is almost done, she feels someone hugs behind her.
“Oppa…I’m cooking,” she could hear his chuckles, “But I want to hug you.”
“Nae, place this to the table?”
L.Joe nods.

When they sit on the table, “Eat,” she smiles.
L.Joe takes the first bite, “Mhm…Delicious like always,” he gently smiles.
Young Mi smiles, “Gomawo, yeobo,” she starts also with eating.
L.Joe keeps smiling how tasty the food that she has made for him.

--

 

Young Mi comes home, she sees Seo Chan  runs to her, “Unnie, Why are you so early up,” Young Mi says worried.
“Nae…Mianhae…Anyways, where were you?” she crosses her arms.
“Uhm…I spent the night with Byunghun oppa,” she blushes madly.
“Omo…Omo…You two have done it, isn’t it?” she surprised look.
Young Mi nods small, “Did you two used protection,” Young Mi face turns white…
Seo Chan looks concerned to her, “You two didn’t use it?” she asks worried.
“We were so into it, we forgotten to think about that…How stupid am I…” she face palmed herself.
“Well there is a chance that you couldn’t get pregnant,” Young Mi sighs, “And there is a chance I can be pregnant…Like by your first time…”
Seo Chan nods, “We should wait a week, because next week is your period, right? If you haven’t become…We should do a pregnancy test.”
Young Mi nods, “But I’m afraid…How could I be so reckless to not think about protections…”
Seo Chan says, “Why don’t you tell this to Byunghun?”
“Aniyo…I want to first to know if I am pregnant, if it’s so…Then I will tell Byunghun…Because I don’t want him already worried about it now…”
Young Mi knits her eyebrows.
“Arasso…But you need for this week and next week carefully, because you don’t know what happens in your belly now,” says Seo Chan concerned.
“Nae, unnie,” says Young Mi with half smile.

Dated added 9 April 2012

Btw I made for the first time on GIMP and well it isn't great as the other posters around the other stories, but I'm proiud of the first result~What do you think? Be honest~

Amd Whoeoeee who thinks Young Mi is going to be pregnant? Mhm...I think the answer is kind of clearly? And someone else is going up for the next chapter? Oeeeeh who will it be? Mi Cha? Jae Hyuk? Or Eunmi? Mhmm...You will know out the next chapter, please look forward for it~ xPpyong MiyaChan<3