Chapter II: Small childish jealousy // bothering privacy business

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Wonder girls - This fool (Instrumental)

 


 

Young Mi walks into the canteen.
She sees some girls were flirting with him, but he only give a cold glare to them.
She chuckles, typical oppa.
With sneaky pace, she stands behind him.
She covers his eyes, “Yah…Who is this?” he growls annoyed.
“Mianhae, I can leave if you want to,” she softly says, L.Joe places his hands on her hands and puts it away.
“Aniyo, I thought,” Young Mi chuckles, “Just kidding, I never leave you, oppa,” and she sees L.Joe bright smile.
She sits next to him, she sees some girls were envying of Young Mi that she can do that to him and made him smile.
L.Joe holds her hand, “I missed you,” he cheesy says.
Young Mi giggles, “Still the cheesy oppa,” he smirks and pecks her lips.
Moreover, she blushed badly.
L.Joe chuckles, “I love your red cheeks,” he caresses her cheeks and she pouts, “Yah…Let me eat…I’m hungry.”
L.Joe nods, “Do want some of my lunch?”
She shakes her head, “Aniyo, I will get some salad, be right back and don’t flirt.”
L.Joe chuckles, “Of course I won’t,” she smiles.

While Young Mi was standing in the line, she feels someone touched her shoulder.
She turns around, “Tae-Hyun-sshi, annyeong,” she bows politely.
“Aigoo…Don’t be so polite to me, I’m the same age as you,” he smiles nice.
“Nae, are you getting some food?” she asks.
He nods, “Also from my hyung,” he smiles.
“Omo, your such a nice dongsaeng then,” she says.
“Aniyo, he said I must do it better,” he rubs his nape awkwardly.
“Chincha? Well I say you doing great for a dongsaeng, ah…My lunch is here, uhm…I see later then by management class?” she smiles.
“Nae, bye Young Mi-sshi,” he smiles.

L.Joe saw his wife was talking to some boy, he feels jealous.
However, it must be her classmate, but still the way that he was talking to his wife…He felt jealous.
He doesn’t having one subject with her around this period.
She comes to him, “Who was he?” he asks quickly when she sits next to him.
“A classmate, is something wrong?” she tilts her head a bit.
“Ani…” she sees him quickly pouting.
“Omo…You’re jealous, aren’t you,” she pokes softly in his puffed cheeks.
“Ani,” but still he was pouting.
“Nae, what you say, I see him by management class too by the way,” she pokes in her salad.
 “Mwo?” he looks at her, “Ha, you’re jealous, oppa.”
She grins victorious, “Aish…Yes, I’m jealous, however, is it true?” asks L.Joe.
“Nae, we got almost the same school schedule,” she eats slowly her salad.
“Aish…” he crosses childish his arms.
Young Mi puts her fork down, “Oppa…Oppa…”
However, he ignores her, Young Mi sighs, “Aigoo…I won’t fall for him, oppa…Beside I’m your girl, remember?”
L.Joe says, “B-but…”
She pecks his lips, “I’m your wife and beside I don’t like cheating, so stop acting childish and be my usually hubby, arasso?”
He sighs, “Ara…But promise me…Don’t flirt with any guys or I’ll beat them down.”
Young Mi chuckles, “Nae and you must promise me that you won’t be jealous if I’m talking with some guys.”
“Ara…” he replies.
She kisses his cheek and eats her salad.

-Tae-Hyun P.O.V-

“Hyung! Here is your chicken sandwich,” I happy says and gives to him.
“Gomawo,” he takes a bite.
“Hyung, is something wrong?” I asks, while I was eating my tuna sandwich.
“Mhm…Nothing, why do ask, Tae-Hyun?” asks Seongmin.
“Molla, you’re acting strange since this morning,” I says.
“Chincha? But it’s nothing wrong, trust me,” he says.
I nod, but still…I got a strange feeling that he was hiding something for me…
As well, he did one year ago, with his ex-girlfriend Seo Chan-ah.
Poor her…
He hidden the fact that he made her pregnant and leaving her all alone…I wonder how it is with her or with the child she was caring.
I was mad at him, but what can I do, he is my hyung…
Moreover, she was the girl…

Quietly I keep eating my tuna sandwich, suddenly I chocked in my own spit.
“H-Hyung,” I grabbd his sleeve.
“Mwo?” he annoyed says to me.
“She…She…Is here,” Seongmin gives me a weird face, “Who?”
“Se…Seo Chan,”
I says.
“I know,” he simply replies.
“Aren’t you supposed to talk to her? Don’t you want to know what happens to your child,” I curiously say to him.
“I know she given the birth of my child, however I will that on a good timing, beside I want to see her how she is,” he simply replies to my question.

However, I got strange feelings, as something happens between them…
As if he didn’t told me whole story, he told me that she left him, because she said he her.
In addition, that she brings him for the law for money, but she came from a rich family…

 

I knitted my eyebrows, I must stop bothering things that isn’t my business are.

dated added: 6 April 2012