Chapter IX: an old childhood friend returns and the trouble just started…

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

2NE1 - Go Away (Instrumental)

 


 

The Monday, L.Joe looks worried about Young Mi strange behaviour.
As she is hiding something for him and if he wants to ask her, she avoids him.
Seo Chan looks worried about Young Mi strange acting, she knows that she was afraid of getting pregnant, she knows how hard it was during the boy she loved went away.

L.Joe comes home.
He sends a text, ‘Jagiya…Is something wrong? Your hubby.’
She hasn’t replies of his texts he sent to her through the college.
Why is she is worried about it…
Because he saw in her face, she was worried about something…

Soon he gets a text, but before he could see it, his mother comes into his room.
“Byunghun-ah, some old friends came back from America, pali pali, you would look surprised,” his mom smiles.
“Ah…Nae,” he puts his phone in his pocket, I will look later on the text, he thinks.

When they come into the living room, a girl hugs L.Joe deeply.
“Oppa, I missed you!” says the girl happily.
L.Joe looks confused, “Uhm…Do I know you?” he pushes the girl away.
“Aigoo…Did you forgot me? Your childhood, Shim Seul Hee,” Seul Hee smiles angelic.
“Seul Hee? Omo…That’s a long time ago…” L.Joe looks surprised how she changed from a young childish girl into the beautiful young woman.
“Oppa, how have you been? I missed you really a lot, I couldn’t stop thinking about you,” Seul Hee softly chuckles.
“Aigoo…Still the clingy Seullie,” he chuckles.
“Yah…I came with my parents to see you and go to the college with you,” she hugs him tightly.
“Seul Hee…Uhm…Can you stop hugging me, I feel uncomfortable,” L.Joe says.
“Ah…Wae? When we were younger, I could hug you every day,” Seul Hee pouts.
“Uhm…I’m married…I have a wife,” L.Joe confesses to his childhood friend.
“You what…But you promised me…When we were five that we stay together…” Seul Hee’s lips tremble a bit.
“Mianhae…” Seul Hee shakes her head, “You’re lying,” she childish says.

“Seul Hee…Let Byunghun go…If he said that he is married, then it’s…” Seul Hee says, “I don’t want it that he is married to a girl who he doesn’t know him well…She must don’t know anything about him…”

-Couple minutes before-

Young Mi just come in the Lee’s mansion, it is strange that he hasn’t see the text…I told him…I would come to him and tell why what’s wrong…
She pouts, when she holds the doorknob and slowly opens, by a small opening…
Her eyes turn big, some girl hugs her husband, and she shakes her head.
I should misunderstand this mightily.
Soon she drops her bag, when she hears, “I don’t want it that he is married to a girl who doesn’t know him well…She must don’t know anything about him…”
The morning pills that Seo Chan bought for her comes out the bag…
She sees L.joe was just standing there, but he heard the dropped bag…

Young Mi grabs soon her bag, walks away.
What the point to explain it now…Maybe it’s too fast to get a conclusion.
However, she doesn’t want to explain it now…

L.Joe comes out the living room, seeing the dropped pills on the ground.
He picks up, morning pills? Who…
His eyes jumped, he runs outside the house.
He sees Young Mi is waiting for the bus, he runs to her.
Her eyes jumps out surprise, “Oppa…What are you doing…”
L.Joe interrupts her, “What’s this,” he shows her the pills.
Young Mi sees the morning pills, “Nothing,” she wants to grab it, but L.Joe puts a bit higher above her.
“Explain it,” L.Joe asks.
Young Mi bites her lip, “It’s too embarrassed to explain it here.”
L.Joe sees her red cheeks, “What do you mean, this are for not getting pregnant, you…”
His eyes jumps, “Omo…We didn’t…”
Young Mi nods, “And I’m afraid that…You know…”
L.Joe looks at his phone, seeing her text, “Mianhae…I forgot to look at the text…Mianhae…Because of me, you’re afraid of getting pregnant…”
He hugs her, “It’s okay, beside…I need to know if I get a…” she blushes when she need to say period to her own husband.
“Get a what?” he clueless asks, “You know…The girls monthly…Party,” she awkwardly says.
“Ah…Nae…Will you tell me if you aren’t or are pregnant,” he rests his forehead to hers.
“Nae,” she softly says, “You know, you shouldn’t be afraid of telling this to me, I will understand it and I will never leave you, remember that,” he gently smiles.
“Nae…Ara…” and she smiles and L.Joe pecks her nose.

 

Seul Hee followed L.Joe, she sees L.Joe is hugging a girl…
She looks pissed, that girl must be the wife of oppa…She isn’t oppa’s type at all…
She clenches her fists to almost white, like she feels jealousy for that girl…
Oppa…Is mine, not yours…

date added: 9 April 2012