Chapter LIII: Selfish decision…?

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Sorry sorry sorry! I was about to update yesterday, but I had a new request, because of the graphic shop ^^"
And, I was kind of busy with other things...
And sorry if it's too short!

Anyways enjoy!

*****

 

Young Mi stares at her, me selfish…
Seul Hee sees silence attitude of her, “You know…Think about it…In that room…With him…I will talk to you later…”
She releases Yeol Rin.
She runs to her mother, Young Mi hugs her.

When they come in, the men left, but locked to door.
Byunghun was still lying on the floor, Yeol Rin runs to him, she softly holds his hand, Byunghun is able to smile her, Young Mi just stand  there, with eyes that lifeless were.
He is always able to smile in this kind of situations…

She bites her lip and sit on the bed, she remembers her phone, and she puts out her pocket and searches Chunji’s number, her texts fast, the address…
Byunghun lifts with difficult to her, “What are you doing?”
“Texting Chunji where we are…I hope the police and he are near…”
she looks at Byunghun, “Does it hurt?” she caresses slowly his cheek, “Ani…So long you are with me together with me…”
Yeol Rin has rested her head to his shoulder.
She holds tightly the collar of his shirt.
Afraid that he might be gone, without telling her, Young Mi looks at him, “Seul Hee…Was talking about my selfish…Am I selfish…”
She sighs deeply, “Since when comes the subject selfish coming again…”
“Just wondering again…”
she looks from her eye corner to him, “Aish…Did Seul Hee talked again…What did she said to you?”
“Nothing special…”
Young Mi leaned to his shoulder, but soon he groaned softly of the pain she leaned back, “Are you alright? Shall I carry Yeol Rin?” she looks worried to him.
Byunghun shakes his head.
“Nah, I’m fine, see?” he smiles, but that makes more worrying to Young Mi, she holds his hand.
However, Byunghun didn’t forget the previous talk, “What did Seul talked to you? Being selfish, you? You aren’t, and we had that conversation about the selfish couple days ago already talked and done…”
He looks at her, she didn’t look at him, “I know…But…”
“Okay, we said it was both our fault, it never one of us, two of us, we stick together no matter what, and…If you leave me again, I don’t know how I will live further without you or them…”

He looks at Yeol Rin, Young Mi gaze softens.
“Fine, I won’t…Beside I don’t think I can’t be without you either…”

Time passed.

Byunghun sleeps nicely with Yeol Rin in his arms, Young Mi sits next to them, even the bed was small, it’s fits them.
He sleeps on her lap, while he’s holding his precious daughter, close to his chest.

The door unlocks and opens, she looks at the door, Seul Hee stands there.
“Come here…”

Young Mi places Byunghun’s head gently on a pillow.
She walks to her.

“Sit,” Young Mi didn’t drop her guard and looks at her, “Nah, I don’t have to sit, just talk to me right now.”
“Fine, now I want to talk about something with you…Like a deal…”
she smirks evilly.
“What kind of…” Young Mi glares at her almost lifeless, broken…
“Like exchanging, I mean…Your family away of the trouble if you give me Byunghun oppa…”
Young Mi looks at her, remembers what Byunghun told her, “No, I won’t…”
Seul Hee’s face darkened, “Really…”
Young Mi nods, “Byunghun told me, he can’t…”
“You’re really a horrible person, you made your own children or child suffering like this, when the time you met Byunghun back, I mean…Everything was peaceful when you didn’t contact him…”
“It wasn’t my own fault because of this, I don’t know how he can lsot his memories back then, but when I saw he was happy with you, I thought it’s best to forget to me…
Still, I always kept in my mind, my children may know their father, even he stuck with someone else, but…I didn’t know…It would be that fast…
Now, I’m glad that they know their father and he them, and I’m glad he remembered me…
Yet, I was never selfish…Never, I think you are…”

tears drip down over her cheeks, “You think so…I was the one who caused that, and I’m about to do it again!” Seul Hee screamed to her.
Young Mi frozen, “Y-you did…”
“Of course, you are really a naïve and dumb girl…I don’t care about your great status as boss, but you can be very stupid…After those years, you didn’t tried…”

Young Mi slaps hard in her face, “Because of you! You freaking low woman, you made me, my family and especially your beloved one, suffering this, why do you have to drag my family or me in this? You could ask Byunghun about what he thought…”
“I can’t, because I knew the answer! He will and always chooses you over me! He always saw me as a childhood friend, you don’t know how hurtful to hear that from the one you cherish, love and addiction! That’s why I took _______’s boyfriend, to feel someone else the pain! Nobody knows how it feels how hurtful it is!”
Seul Hee screams.
Young Mi looks at her, “You are really pitiful person…More words can’t even describe you right now…”
Seul Hee’s bangs falls for her eyes, tears drip down.
She falls down on her knees.

Silence breaks between them, Seul Hee stands up, still her hair covers her face, “Han Hyuk, grab that child!” she screams.

Young Mi froze.

She runs to the room again, she hears heavy footsteps coming up, she grabs Yeol Rin out Byunghun’s arms, Yeol Rin wakes up, “Mommy?”
“Shhh…Just…”

“Handle that child!” a deep voice says, Young Mi holds Yeol Rin tightly, and she looks at them.
Her own heart bounced rapidly almost in her chest and slowly to …

date added: 15 July 2012