Chapter XXII: Painful meeting? Or just be honest to me and tell me what you think

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

MBLAQ - Scribble


 

The day after, Young Mi feels something was not right…
If there is no divorce letter, why was L.Joe acting like this…
She sighs and when she stands up, she feels on vomiting, but she holds it up, no time for puking…
When she changes her clothes, she takes the bus to L.Joe’s house.

When she arrives there, she feels quickly tired, she sighs…
She rings the door, a maid opens it, “Annyeong my lady,” she bows.
“Annyeong, is Byunghun home?” she asks, “Nae, young master is at his room.”
She nods.

When she reaches his doorknob, she stops…
She takes a deep breath, when she opens the door softly, and she sees the curtains closed.
It’s dark around his room, but she sees a figure sitting by the sofa all alone, Byunghun?
With soft steps, she walks to him, with one hand reaching his shoulder, “Who is this?” he asks.
Young Mi stops, “It’s me…Young Mi,” she softly says.
L.Joe turns his head, he quickly look away, he felt ashamed to look her normally…
Young Mi sits next to him, she strikes her dress straight, awkward silence come between them.
“So,” L.Joe tries to break the silence, Young Mi looks at him, “Oppa…Are you still mad at me…Or where is the divorce letter…” L.Joe still don’t look at her.
“I’m not mad at you…And there is no divorce letter,” he says, Young Mi feels a bit happier, but she asks, “But why did you said divorce…I thought you not care about me…”
L.Joe keeps silence, even he don’t the know reason, or he knows it, but can’t say it.

“Look at me…” she softly touch him, “I can’t…” he replies.
“You are talking to me, so it’s okay…” she sounds she worried about him, instead of herself…
L.Joe sees her hand, he holds her hand, “Why aren’t you taking care yourself better…” he says.
“What do you mean?” she asks, “The baby of you…You should take it easy for the second month.”
Young Mi froze, how he knew that I’m in my second month…Only the doctor Yoon knows about my state…
L.Joe sees Young Mi’s shocked expression, “Is it really mine…” he asks.
Young Mi looks at him, “Of course it’s your baby…I can’t never lie to you…Oppa…”
L.Joe feels bad how he treated his own wife…Leaving her all alone for a month…Following behind her…He didn’t dare to look at her like this…
“I…Kind of followed you last Monday, I’m sorry…” he whispers the last part…
Softly he feels squeezes in his hand, he slowly looks up, Young Mi got teary eyes, “Why did you said you did said you didn’t care about me…I…”
L.Joe feels bad to the worst feelings, “I’m sorry, I don’t know…” she shakes her head, “Ani…There must be a reason…Tell me…You can be honest to me…”
L.Joe swallows, “I can’t be honest…Or you will dislike me or worse hate me…”
Young Mi puts her arms around him, “If I hated or disliked you, I was for sure not coming to you and divorced you already with or not with the baby between us.”
L.Joe swallows deeply; slowly she leans her head to his shoulder and keeps holding him.
L.Joe feels safe and loved by her as she used do and he used do for her, when she felt uncomfortable, “How blind could I be…” he softly mutters.
Young Mi keeps silence, “You wasn’t blind at all…I forgive you…”
“How can you forgive me this easily…I cheated on you…Left you alone…”
“It’s okay, mistakes can make everyone, and we are humans…Humans make mistakes, Byunghun…”

L.Joe shakes his head, “It’s not…I was a jerk to you,” he pulls her a bit further from him and looks at him, “I’m afraid…” he honestly says to her.
“Of what…”

 

“About my jealousy of Tae-Hyun, that you are so close with him, the confusedness of about my cousin Seul Hee, and mostly of all…About not ready for having a child, I’m happy that we have our first child, but still…I’m afraid…”
He swallows deeply, he rests his head to her shoulder, “I’m afraid of seeing you away…With her…Afraid of losing you…”
He holds her hands, he sighs, “That’s what I am afraid…Afraid that I mess it up, because of my behaviour and that you leave me with her…And then I see her crying…Because of me…”
Tears drips on her holding hands, Young Mi releases his hands, L.Joe feels he screwed it, but he deserve it…
Until he feels a soft touch on his cheek, he looks at her, tears falling down of her cheeks, she clears , “Why didn’t you told me about this…I could understand it better…”
She wipes his tears, “You don’t have to worry about leaving…Or bad choices or not ready, I’m not ready too, still…” she sighs, “I’m scared too…”
L.Joe leans his head to her shoulder, “I’m sorry…”
Young Mi puts some bangs away, “You don’t have to say all the time sorry, I already forgave you,” she says.
L.Joe sighs, “This time you forgive me this easily, why?”
Young Mi says, “Why should I be angry or mad at you…It was a mistake…”
“But it was not an easy mistake…”
he replies.
“Well…Last year I made many mistakes and you tried to make up with me, even I was the troublemaker,” L.Joe remembered that he called her troublemaker.
“You wasn’t a troublemaker, I am the troublemaker…” says L.Joe, he looks at her.
Young Mi smiles, “Ani…We are maybe too fast with marrying,” L.Joe shakes his head and holds her hand, “Ani…If we didn’t have the marriage…I never met you and I don’t know what my looked now…”
“Nado, but I think we will fall in love with or not with the marriage,”
says Young Mi.
L.Joe plays with her fingers, “Nae, I’m sorry…”
“You don’t have to repeat sorry to me, I already forgave you, like you did me with the mistakes last year,”
Young Mi softly pokes his cheek, L.Joe grabs her hand and kisses her fingertips, “Still…I feel like a jerk for you…”
Young Mi pecks his forehead, “Just don’t feel like that or you will keep the feelings for a long time, I can’t be mad at you…Remember that.”
L.Joe nods, he pecks her lips, “I will do it better…I promise you, I want be there for you and for my girl.”
“Girl?”
Young Mi looks confused, “I think our baby here,” he puts his hand on her tummy, “A girl is.”
“How do you know? I don’t even think about the baby’s gender,”
She says, “I had a dream, dream about you and our baby and it was a girl…”
“Chincha, we should think about the name then, for a boy and girl, because it’s not sure.”

L.Joe nods and hugs her, “Nae…I’m glad that we are back,” Young Mi smiles, “Nado.”

dated added: 25 April 2012

Yea, I came back from my schooltrip in Valkenburg and Maastricht~
Sorry, if the chapter is lame, T-T I will try to put more dramas and I was thinking about adding you as the reader in the story, only if you want to, but you should vote for it.

You can vote till 27th of April