Chapter XXV: Because of You

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

MBLAQ - Beautiful

 Happy Queen´s day~ (A Dutch festival)

L.Joe falls asleep that day, Young Mi felt asleep to, while they were holding each other´s hands.
The funny thing was, they were holding each other’s hand with their marriage rings.
L.Joe squeezes first his eyes and slowly blinking, did I fall asleep? He thinks.
He yawns, then he sees his wife’s beautiful sleeping face, he smiles, he grabs his phone and takes again a photo of her.
He keeps holding her hand, he puts softly her head to his shoulder, and because of you…I feel happy…

Another happy memories comes up…
That was in the summer vacation, when they went to Paris.

-Paris / L.Joe’s P.O.V-

I saw my wife Young Mi’s beautiful smile, I smiled back, she grabbed my hand, “Let’s go there,” she pointed to a fashions hop.
I didn’t liked shopping a lot, but I will like it for her, together we walked there.
She looked happily to the clothes, “Oppa, does this look good on me?” she putted her unsure face, “Everything will look great on you,” I smiled.
She smiled and hit softly my chest, “Aigoo…You haven’t see it how it looks like,” she said, I hugged her and she blushed.
I loved her blushing face.

After the shopping, I carried her shopping bags, which it wasn’t a lot, just two bags, one of mine and one of her.
They walked near the Eiffel tower, she saw an ice-cream vendor, “Let’s buy some ice cream, can we?” she asked me.
“Of course, we can,” after we bought that, we sat around the park of the Eiffel tower.

Young Mi her ice-cream, I keep smiling, she looked at me, “Why are you smiling,” I said, “Because this is one of the city of love and with you in this city,” I kissed her cheek.
“Aigoo…Sticky kiss,” she joked and she gave me a nose kiss, “Don’t do that…”
Soon I surprised her with a surprise kiss.
Again, she blushed redly, “Ahh…My ice is melting,” she shocked the ice that dripped on her hand.
“Let me solve it!” I her hand, “Haha, that tickles,” she giggled.
L.Joe smirked, Young Mi said, “Don’t eat me, and eat your ice-cream, babo,” she chuckled.
“I’m so sorry, I couldn’t help it that you were so tasty,” I pecked once her lips.
She giggled, “Oh yeah…Can you explain making love?” I dropped his ice cream, “Ah…My ice-cream…” I pouted like a child.
Young Mi gave hers, “Why do you want to know it…”I her ice cream, “Mhm…I don’t know…I’m already 18, so…It I don’t be that innocently…Come on…You don’t think I’m that innocent right?”
I coughed awkwardly; I never wanted to make her mind dirty with those…I smiled, “Ah…I can’t explain it…”
She knitted her eyebrows, “Am I that innocent…Come on, please tell me or I won’t let you kiss me for the rest of the vacation.”
She crossed her arms, “You wouldn’t dare…”I said.
“Trust me, remembered…You was my first kiss…So I can wait for another couple days or maybe years,” she grinned evilly.
“Ah…Fine…”

// imagine self how L.Joe explained to Young Mi about ‘making love’ (Now I’m curious how  you (reader) would explain it – MiyaChan) //

“Oh my god…” her expression changed quickly, “Whoa…That’s sounds…Weird…And painful for a first time and the other times…” she bit her lip.
I hugged her, “Aigoo…I never will force you to do it now,” she smiled and hugged me back.

“What time is it?” she asked, “Mhm…six o’clock…” I said.
“Omo…You talked about two hours about that…” she chuckled, my cheeks burned slowly red, “You don’t know, how hard to explain it too you…” I said.
She pinched my cheek; “Aigoo…But I’m glad that you took your courage to tell to me…” she smiled.
However, I kissed her; it turned in deep romantic kiss.
Under the Eiffel tower in Paris, I hugged her tightly; she placed her arms around my neck.
The sky slowly turned into a heaven of stars.

-End of the memory-

L.Joe smiles, “Wake up, sweetheart,” he cooed sweet, Young Mi squeezes first her eyes and when she opens her eyes, she sees L.Joe’s sweet smile.
“Got a nice nape, sleepy head?” he chuckles, she nods.
“When is your next appointment with the doctor?”
Young Mi says, “About three weeks, then I’m on my third month…Aigoo…I’m so nervous…And it’s not the date when he or she comes…”
L.Joe chuckles and holds her hand tightly, “You shouldn’t be, I’m with you…No matter what.”
Young Mi smiles, “I’m so happy…Because of you, I don’t feel scared a lot…”
She kisses his cheek, “Nae, because of you…I’m happy and glad that you carry my first child,” L.Joe leans his forehead to hers and stares to her light brown eyes, the eyes that he felt for…
Both of them smile, “Saranghaeyo my dear wife,” he says softly.
“Nado, my dear husband,” he leans closer and kisses her lips.

--

Seul Hee peeks through the door, she found out through L.Joe mom, her address.
She clenches her fists white, jealousy aura you could feel it, when you stand next to her.
That witch…She doesn’t deserve this…
She takes a deep breath…But she walks away, this is for sure not over…
Nobody can stop me…Nobody, nor ____ or someone else…Nobody…He will be mine…

dated added: 30 April 2012

Comment Corner:

 

YAKSOKHAEMiki: What shoul happened then? Aigoo...Tae-Hyun is loved! hahaha

mzkpop: You misunderstood it, that pic is not mine, it's from someone else hahha~ I found at a good site, where I mostly get the amazing photos ^^ I made that nuubie poster~ hehe

kim-amy: Whoa...Whoa...Calm down, we will do that much later, that beating down, nae? haha

VampireKnightFan4Eva: Lol...I don't get it well..Awhwell I'm dumb, not smart ^^ hahah