Chapter XXIX: Miracle for someone

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

cascada-miracle (slow version)


The next day, Young Mi wakes up, she feels nice and happy, and she stretches herself out.
Soon she feels something builds up and quickly she goes to her bathroom and she throws up.

Aigoo, you make me puke all the time, Young Mi rubs her tummy after throwing up, I can’t want to you hold you with Byunghun…My child…
She smiles.

Suddenly Yong Soo comes into her room, “Young Mi! Mi Sun gets heavily cramps, we…We think our baby Yong Sun is coming!” Young Mi places her toothbrush down, “Mwo? Go, I will come later, pali pali!” Young Mi pushes Yong Soo away; Yong Soo is excited and nervous.

Mi Sun and Yong Soo are going to the hospital, while Young Mi’s family quickly changes their clothes and comes later.

Young Mi texts L.Joe that she is going to the hospital for her soon-be born nephew.

--

Mi Sun lies comfortable on the labour room, Young Mi sits with Seo Chan and a chair, Yong Soo holds Mi Sun’s hand, “You’re doing fine,” he smiles.
Mi Sun nods, a mild cramp, she frightened small, “Aigoo, he is really coming,” Mi Sun smiles, Yong Soo chuckles, “Nae…Our sweet child…”

Hours passed, Mi Sun got an epidural for the pain, Mi Sun got enough closure, “Ms Park you may can push,you got enough closure,” says a doctor.

Young Mi and Seo Chan smiles, “Aigoo, unnie is soon umma~” Young Mi cheers, L.Joe hugs her, Seo Chan says, “Don’t hold your breath too long, while you push, that will make you exhausted.”
Mi Sun nods, she sighs, Yong Soo chuckles, “Soon he is in your arms,” Mi Sun smiles.

--

Young Mi, her parents, Seo Chan, L.Joe and soon Chunji comes.
“Oppa, you are on time, Mi Sun unnie is now under labour,” Chunji pecks her cheek, “Ahh…It felt just like yours,” he chuckles Seo Chan smiles, “I know…”

Young Mi bites her fingernails, L.Joe places his arms around her, “She will be fine,” Young Mi nods, “Still, I’m nervous too, this is how I will be later in…The labour…”
L.Joe caresses her cheek, “Aigoo, don’t worry, you will doing fine, just like Seo Chan and Mi Sun,” Young Mi looks at him, he smiles, “Nae,” she gives him a nose kiss, “Thanks.”

Some hours passed, nerves hang in atmosphere of Young Mi’s family, soon they hear a child’s cry.
“Hurray!” Seo Chan and Chunji cheers happily, Young Mi gets teary eyes, L.Joe hugs her, “Now you are an aunt and I’m an uncle,” he speaks to her.
Young Mi cries to his shoulder, she touched by that sound, her sister gave a birth to a child, her child with Yong Soo, she could feel the joy inside.

Yong Soo opens the labour door, gets the brightest smile, “Park Yong Sun is born on 4 November 2012,” everyone cheered, and claps happily.

Young Mi was after Yong Soo and Mi Sun, she could carries Yong Sun, she smiles, “Hey,” Yong Sun looks with his tiny eyes, “He’s is so small…” Young Mi feels tears drips down, “He is such beautiful child, unnie,” Young Mi says.
Mi Sun weakly smiles exhausted, “I know...Our little miracle…”

--

Seul Hee sits comfortable in the park, with her hands in her pockets of her jacket.
She chews her gum, “Hey…Are you Seul Hee, from the music dance major?” she hears behind her, she turns behind her.
She sees a male, “Yeah, who are you?” she looks arrogant to him, he chuckles, “You want L.Joe right?” she raises her eyebrow.
“Yea…So, what do you want?” again he chuckles, “I’m Yoon Seongmin  and I think I can help you,” Seul Hee raises her eyebrow, “Help me? Please, what do you want, Young Mi?”
He shakes his head, “No, I want her cousin…And her child,” Seul Hee raises higher her eyebrow, “Her cousin?”
Seongmin grins, “Well…I know her family backgrounds, and included Young Mi…She got some weakness, just like her cousin,” Seul Hee looks interested at him,“Weakpoints? What kind of weakness?”
“Will you help me then?”
Seul Hee thinks, “Why me?” she asks.
“You got the money and some power, but the mind you don’t have it, but I do,” Seongmin easily says, “Y-yah, I’m not dumb…” Seul Hee groans.
“Why is L.Joe not yours then?” Seul Hee bites her lip, he got her, “Fine, I will help, what’s the plan, mister?” she sarcasm says.
Seongmin grins and whispers in her ear and soon Seul Hee looks at him, “Are you crazy? That…Is quite good idea, except they will never fall for it…”
Seongmin chuckles, “That’s why I got my sweet brother for, Tae-Hyun, beside Young Mi is the key of my goal…”
Seul Hee rolls her eyes, “Whatever, I want my boy, when we are going to do that? You know that she is pregnant with his child…”
“I don’t care about that, they are enough single moms…I want able to see my child…”
Seongmin coldly replies, Seul Hee nods, “Fine…Mr cold person…”
Seongmin says, “When is his birthday?” Seul Hee says, “About three weeks, why?”
“Then we are going do that on his birthday, a big surprise for both of them…”
Seul Hee nods.

--

Young Mi sits in the waiting room, L.Joe is leaning to her, “Hey, are you alright?” he sees some tears dripping over her cheeks, “Well yea, I never thought that a birth could be so beautiful and special…” Young Mi feels his hand to her cheeks.
He wipes it away, she smiles, “Oppa…I can’t wait for seeing our child,” she says, “Me too,” L.Joe pecks her lips and hugs her.

date added: 16 May 20102

I think I found the way in the writerblock, I think!

However, thank you for reading ^^~