Chapter XXXII: Life goes on

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber - Next To You (Jason Chen & Ahmir Cover) 

 

A/n: Whoa...I finally double updated ^^ -proud of myself-

However, for now on, I will write Byunghun (his real name) instead of L.Joe, 'cause they are older right now and (but for TeenTop, I keep writing their stage name, but for L.Joe I will write Byunghun) I just want to say it, before I make everyone confused ^^

For on, Enjoy and leave a nice comment (Btw, I really loved your comments your dear readers, it made for me a big smile and laugh hahah)

x- MiyaChan<3


Five years later }

Everyone grows older.
Tae-Hyun and ______ are together as couple and in a band together with Shin Hye and Hyun Ki.
They are now on tour, since they are now famous in Korea.

TeenTop? They didn’t split away, C.A.P/ Min Soo and Niel/ Daniel works together on their own music company, Changjo/ Jonghyun works for his father company, Ricky/Chang Hyun to his family company, Chunji/ Chan Hee works for his family company and his the head of the company.

Seo Chan is now a famous fashion designer and Chunji and she are still together with Chunji, her daughter Ae Cha is now six year old.

Seongmin is still fighting about the custody over Ae Cha, this in the law way. Not anymore in the bad way, still he gets also a strange feeling for Seo Chan again.

L.Joe/ Byunghun? He is still got amnesia and is still together with Seul Hee, what he thinks, is that Young Mi and he are divorced, but the paper of the divorce never showed again, when he sent to her.
Now he is the vice-president of his father’s company.

Now to Young Mi, she is now twenty-three years old, is the head of her father’s company, and lives in her own apartment. Yep she lives on her own, after L.Joe didn’t remember her.
Her sweet children, yes children, not one but two children, she got twins, Yeon Rin and Hyuk Min are both five, born in 31 May. ( she named the names that Byunghun wanted to call them if it was a boy or a girl)

--

“Ms Park, do I have any appointments today?” Ms Park looks at her schedule, “No, Ms Lee, you are free today,” Young Mi smiles, “Nae, I will see you tomorrow, if there is any problems, call me immediately,” Ms Park nods.

Young Mi puts her blazer on and grabs her workbag, “I will see you next week,” Ms Park bows, “Nae, have a good day Ms Lee.”

Young Mi walks to her car and drives to the kindergarten.
She steps out her car and walks to the entrance of the kindergarten.
She peeks through the classes, it is June first, yesterday Thursday, was their fifth birthday, but the school is already out.
Young Mi walks quickly to her children’s classroom, “UMMA!” she sees Hyuk Min running to her and jumps in her arms, “Aigoo, Hyukkie, where is Yeol Rin?”
“She is drawing there, umma, but look what I draw for you umma!”
Hyuk Min shows proudly his draw with Yeol Rin, himself, Young Mi and small written under another person, ‘appa’.
Young Mi smiles, “It’s beautiful, Hyukkie, let’s go to your sister,” Hyuk Min holds her hand together they walk to Yeol Rin, she turns around, “Umma,” she smiles shyly.
“Annyeong, what are you doing?” Young Mi gently asks, “Drawing a family portrait, umma,” Yeol Rin is the shy one, while Hyuk Min is more the confidence of them.
Again Young Mi sees the appa is drawing, “Aigoo, you such an amazing drawer Yeol Rin, let’s go home, nae?” Yeol Rin nods.

Hyuk Min's drawing:

Yeol Rin's drawing:
Yeol Rin nods and together Young Mi holds her children’s hand, walking to the car, Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min sits safe behind the car, Yeol Rin says, “Umma…I forgot my teddy bear…”
Young Mi smiles and says, “Ah…Stay here, I will get it and don’t talk to strangers, arasso?”
Her twin nods and Young Mi closes the door and for safety on lock, she quickly walks to the kindergarten for Yeol Rin’s teddy bear, the last gift of L.Joe…

Hyuk Min holds Yeol Rin’s hand, “Look, that fatty man,” Yeol Rin looks at the window side of Hyuk Min, she giggles, “Whoa…Too much eaten?”
Both of them keep looking out the window, until they see a man walking and see them.
“Hey, two kids, where is your mother?” the person asks with a kind smile.
Yeol Rin hides behind Hyuk Min, while he says, “She is away, go away mister Stranger,” the man chuckles and sees a woman walks to her car.

Young Mi sees a man standing by her car, talking to her children, she quickly walks there, “Uhm, sir…” when he turns his face, and she froze.
“Ah, you must be their mom, don’t worry, I don’t have bad intention, I just saw them pointing random to people,” Byunghun says.
It has been five years, which they actually talk to each other.
The college was okay for both of them.
However, they never spoke to each, less seeing…He was busy with his life and she was busy with her life, so they ignore each other basically, leaving each to their own ways.
L.Joe looks at her, “Hey, you look familiar, wait…Young Mi from our marriage?”
Young Mi stays quiet, “Ms Lee, you forget this,” Young Mi sees her children’s teacher, giving her a paper, “Ah, kamsahmnida.”
Young Mi bows, “You remarried?” he asks, Hyuk Min says, “Aniyo, umma is more busy with taking care of us,” Young Mi awkwardly laugh, “So why Lee?”
“Nothing, but I need to go and I think you got your own company to lead?”
Young Mi steps in her car, “Bye, Byunghun-sshi,” Young Mi drives away.

Byunghun tilts his head, Ms Lee…He looks at his necklace, this marriage ring was only left between them, he thought it was lost if this ring is throwing away, so he kept is as a necklace.
Five years…Looks like you moved on, as I did five years ago, he walks away, but these kids were cute, just like her, wondering who her boyfriend is, he must be a lucky man to have two adorable children and a girlfriend.
He walks away.

--

Young Mi comes home, Hyuk Min runs happily after he kicks his shows away through their house.
Young Mi chuckles, when she wants to grabs Hyuk Min’s kicked shoes, Yeol Rin takes the shoes, “Umma need rest too,” she shyly says.
“Aigoo, kamsahmnida Yeol Rin-ah, pali go to your room and change your clothes,” Yeol Rin nods.

Young Mi walks through the small hall, upstairs she hears the children laughing, she smiles and she walks to the kitchen.
To make some snacks for them.

While the children eating fruit and watching TV, Young Mi walks upstairs to her room.
When she changes her clothes, she sees a box.
She opens it, all the memories of Byunghun and her, except her ring, she keeps wearing as a necklace, Hyuk Min and Yeol Rin never seen a picture of their real father.
Still, they aren’t ready to hear that their father forget that Young Mi’s pregnant and left her.
Young Mi grabs a letter, it was the divorce letter and she folds it open, Byunghun’s signature still written, not hers.
Young Mi puts the letter down in the box and close it.

 Young Mi walks with her comfortable clothes downstairs, she sees Hyuk Min falls asleep on the couch and Yeol Rin just places a blanket over her brother.
She puts her finger to her small lips, Young Mi smiles and lifts her up, “Why don’t take a nap to?”
Yeol Rin nods, the couch was big enough for at least to adults, Yeol Rin closes her eyes and starts to fall asleep.
Young Mi gently caresses both of their cheeks, my sweet angels.
At least this is the only that between me to your father…

--

Byunghun walks home, seeing his girl Seul Hee waiting for her, she is a famous dancer, because of their busy schedule, they are able to see at least once in the week.
“Hey babe,” he kisses her cheek, she giggles, “Aigoo…Bogo shipoyo,” Byunghun smiles.
“Nado,” he hugs her tightly, still a strange feeling is always coming when he hugs Seul Hee, why he didn’t know.
He thought, this feeling will go away, but this feeling is already five years with him.

date added: 18 May 2012