Chapter XII: Meet Seul Hee and meet jealous

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

MBLAQ - Y (Instrumental)


Monday.

 

Young Mi walks to college hall; her heart was racing of nervous.
When she sees L.Joe, she waves to him, he waves to her back, when he wants to go to her, a girl hugs him.
Young Mi sees it was the girl from Monday, she bites her lip, as she doesn’t want feel jealous.
Therefore, she decides to walk away, even she doesn’t know her…And L.Joe didn’t told her who she was…She feels awkward and worried…

L.Joe says, “Seul Hee, what are you doing here…”
“I come to this college too, since I want to be a dancer,” she smiles.
“But why here, there are other dance college, maybe even better than this,” L.Joe says.
“I want to stay close with you, oppa…You aren’t mad about the kiss, right?” she looks with her sad eyes.
He shrugs his shoulders, “If you never do that again, it’s cool.”
Seul Hee smiles and hugs him tightly, “Nae.”
Again, he pushes her away, “And don’t hug me…I’m married, remember.”
Seul Hee shrugs her shoulders, “So what, you are still immature like me, you don’t fit with her, she is way different than you do,” she smirks and walks away.
L.Joe almost hits the wall of frustration, Chunji comes to him, “Yo,” he greets.
“Hey…” he says.
“Who was that girl, don’t make Young Mi jealous,” jokes Chunji by the last parts.
L.Joe hits Chunji softly to his arm, “I will never cheat Young Mi, she is my precious wife and beside that was Seul Hee,” says L.Joe.
“Mwo? Seul Hee? Owh god, she liked you a lot, remember,” says Chunji with a serious face.
“She did?” L.Joe raises his eyebrows.
 “Babo…You really by girls, even when you were younger, I wonder why Young Mi likes you…Anyways she always kept talking about you, only hugged you and kissed you cheeks only, when we were younger, she almost pay only attention to you,” Chunji looks at him with a serious face.
L.Joe nods, but he felt this would be going wrong…Especially when Young Mi meets Seul Hee…

Young Mi feels slightly cramps through the economic class, Tae-Hyun looks at her worriedly, and he whispers to her, “Are you alright?”
Young Mi sighs, “Yea…Just having cramps that’s all,” she bitterly smiles.
Tae-Hyun nods, “Nae…If still feel the hurtful cramps, we could go to the nurse,” he smiles nicely.
“Nae…”

After a few lessons, Young Mi feels dizzy, her legs feel like they were going to weaken slowly, soon someone supports her, and she looks up.
“Tae-Hyun,” she weakly says, “Are really fine? You look sick,” Young Mi bites her lip.
“I’m fine,” she forces herself to smile.
Soon she feels something going up to , and she drops her bag and goes to the nearest toilets.
Young Mi closes the toilet door and starts to throw up, and she falls on her knees after the throwing up…
Fine, I got morning sickness…She bites her lip.
Do I smell like puke? She washes and goes outside.
Tae-Hyun holds her bag, “Hey…Why do you smell like you puked,” he asks nicely.
“I just don’t feel fine…” she bitterly smiles.
“Do you want some gum?” he grabs out his back mint gums, “If I can, love too,” she smiles.
Tae-Hyun gives to her and smiles, “Come we tell the reception that you going home, because you really don’t feel well,” he grabs her wrist, but gently, not forceful, but not to clingy.

L.Joe sees Young Mi is walking with Tae-Hyun, but he was holding her wrist, she doesn’t mind at all…
What’s going on? She can’t can’t cheat on me, she never will do…
He walks behind them.

“Uhm…Can we apply that Lee Young Mi is sick home, because she doesn’t feel well,” says Tae-Hyun polity to the receptionist.
“Nae, I will register that, have a good day,” she smiles.
“Nae, kamsahmnida,” he bows.
“So, have a good rest, shall I bring you home?” asks Tae-Hyun nicely.
“Aniyo, I will be fine, you should go back to your lessons,” Young Mi smiles nicely, Tae-Hyun crosses his arms, “But you even ran away to the toilets, come on…I will good take care of you when I bring you home.”
“Aniyo…You don’t have do that,” she says.

“Young Mi-yah,” she hears and turns around, “Oppa, I want to tell you something,” when she wants to hug L.Joe, someone else tackles him in a big hug.
Young Mi stops and looks with an anxious face, L.Joe pushes Seul Hee again away, “Seul Hee, what did I told you…”
 “I’m sorry oppa, it’s just an old habit, who is that girl,”
she points to the girl, as if she doesn’t know her.
“That is my wife,” says L.Joe, Seul Hee smirks, “Chincha? Annyeong haseyo, Je iruemeum Shim Seul Hee-imnida, I’m oppa’s childhood friend,” she bows and smiles so angelic that every boy would fall for her.
 “Nae, Je iruemeum Lee Young Mi-imnida, I’m his wife,” she bows, but Seul Hee is a pretty girl, that made her worried more.
“Whoa…You’re so lucky to have oppa, I’m envying you,” she fakes smiles.
“Nae, he is really a good husband and I love him a lot,” that made Seul Hee sick, of course he will be a good husband but not for you…
“Young Mi-yah, what did you want to tell me,” says L.Joe and holds her hand.
“Uhm…I will tell you later, arasso?” she smiles weakly.
“Nae, are you going home?” he asks worriedly.
She nods, “I don’t feel so well now.”
“Shall I bring you home?”
he suggests for her, she shakes her head, “Aniyo…You have classes, oppa…”
L.Joe chuckles, “Well…I don’t the last couple lessons are falling out, because they are away of sick, so I’m now basically free, so shall we go?”
“If you said so…Uhm Tae-Hyun oppa, could you make some notes for me?” she asks to Tae-Hyun.
“Ah, nae, if you give me your number, I could tell you the homework,” he suggests.
“Ah…Give me yours,” Tae-Hyun shows his number.

While that, L.Joe feels jealous, his wife get a number, a number of a boy he doesn’t trust it.
However, he can’t do something, he is after all her classmate, hopefully only classmate.

Seul Hee sees L.Joe jealous eyes, of course she could recognizes his emotions and face expressions.
That never changed for years, still the naïve Byunghun oppa.
“You must be her classmate,” she interrupts between Young Mi and Tae-Hyun, “Ah…Nae…”
She smiles, “Well how long do you know each other?”
L.Joe knits his eyebrows, what is she doing?
“Since the beginning of the school year,” Seul Hee nods, but she wants to know more about Tae-Hyun, why?
It’s like he had feelings for L.Joe’s wife and there is something in him, like he was hiding of something…Something like a secret…

“I got your number, but I need to go, I feel cramps…” says Young Mi interrupt.
“Nae, take care of yourself,” he smiles, that smile was different than normal for Seul Hee, it looks like he cares for her more than a friend should do.
“Nae, I will, take care of yourself too,” she smiles and she turns to L.Joe, “Shall we?”
L.Joe nods and holds her by her hand, but for some reason his grip felt different, thought Young Mi then.

 

Seul Hee raises her head a bit, her eyes show no goods, Tae-Hyun sees Seul Hee’s fierce eyes.
I feel bad feelings for that girl…

Date added: 11 April 2012

Hm...Maube Tae-Hyun isn't nad at all? Kekek, only me know it~   will come out much later, owh I'm so mean <33 Btw I got an English test 9,3!~ Woot! Happy here~
xPpyong MiyaChan