Chapter XXXVIII: saying bye now is to hard…And seeing them again makes me feel different…

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SNSD - Baby Baby (instrumental)


The next morning, Byunghun wakes up by a small ringtone, he picks it up, “Oppa, good morning, remember that this morning you are going to help me with moving,” he hears Seul Hee’s voice.
Byunghun gets up softly, he sees his children sleeping, Hyuk Min got his thumb in his mouth and Yeol Rin hugs tightly Mr Fluffy and sleeps close to her mommy, Young Mi.
He smiles sincerely, “Oppa? Oppa?” he hears, “Nae? Yeah, sure I will come, what time shall I go to you?” he says softly.
“Uhm, right now,” she giggles, “Ara, see you then,” and he hangs up.

God this bed is huge enough for four people, he stands up and walks to his room, last night, Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min were deeply shocked and moved that they couldn’t let him go.
Therefore, Young Mi said that they would sleep as a family together.

Byunghun stands up and changes his clothes.
However, changing his clothes, he feels strange…
As if he would miss them and how will they react that their mom isn’t together with him.
After twenty minutes of changing and shaving and freshen up and hesitating, he finally walks downstairs.
He walks to the door, when he was puts his shoes on he feels a soft pull on his trouser, he looks down.
It is Yeol Rin hugging with Mister Fluffy.
“Appa…Where are you going?” she softly mumbles and rubs her eye.
Byung says, “Appa need to go somewhere…”
Yeol Rin nods, “Do you come back again?” she asks, Byunghun lifts her up, “Of course I will come back,” Yeol Rin still doesn’t believe it…
“Promise me?” she holds her small pinkie up, “Nae, promise,” he holds with his big pinkie around hers, he kisses her cheek and says, “Now go back to sleep, nae?”
Yeol Rin pecks his cheek, “Nae, have a good day appa.”

Byunghun puts her down, she waves him bye, and Byunghun goes out.

--

Byunghun steps his car, he hits his steering wheel, and he leans with his forehead to it, two arms around his head.
Aish…My daughter, she really loves me…Even she knows me just by two days…
He starts his car and drives to Seul Hee, with a strange feeling in his stomach.

--

Byunghun rings the door, “Who is it?” he hears through the speaker, “It’s me, Byunghun.”
Soon the door opens and he sees the bright smile of his girlfriend, she hugs him, “Oppa, I miss you,” she pecks his lips.
Nothing, not even a single spark goes through him…
Strange, mostly he would get a small spark, but this time it was so different, the kiss of Yeol Rin was much stronger...
He says, “Nae, I missed you too, “ he walks in, seeing everywhere stuffs dropping.
“Yah…It has been two weeks and it is still a mess,” he chuckles, Seul Hee scratches her nape, “Yah, not my fault that I’m busy…” Seul Hee acts to be cute.
Byunghun chuckles, “babo-yah, let’s start with cleaning and moving stuffs,” Seul Hee sighs, “I thought we could, you know…”
Byunghun sighs, “Yah, I won’t do that in this messy room, so let’s move some stuffs.”
“Oppa…You are so mean,”
Seul Hee crosses her arms, Byunghun snickers, “So what…I was at high school the coldest Kingka to senior year, I don’t know why I wasn’t in my senior year not cold, was because of you or Young Mi?”
He thinks deeply, Seul Hee says, “Aigoo, of course by me,” she pecks his lips and goes to her room.

Byunghun puts his jacket off, a paper drops down, he sees the divorce letter, how…Oh yeah…I putted before I slept with my kids in one of my jackets.
He quickly puts it back in, Seul Hee sees Byunghun putting something back again.
Then he puts his jacket and walks to the hall with the moving boxes.

After two hours of moving and puts thing in the places that should be, Byunghun sits down on the couch.
Seul Hee sits calmly next to him, “Oppa, shall…” before that, his phone rings, Byunghun picks up, Seul Hee pouts.

“Yebseyo?” Byunghun picks it up without looking, “APPA!” he hears his son’s excited voice.
He smiles, it is Hyuk Min’s voice, “Hyukkie is this really a good idea, umma is showering…” he hears his daughter’s worried voice.
Again he chuckles, “Don’t worry, but how are you?”
“We are fine, we  miss you,”
they unison say, “Awh, I miss you too,” Seul Hee looks jealous to Byunghun, who is he calling and why is he telling that he miss her or him?
“Ah, there is umma, Hyuk Min, hang up,” Yeol Rin says, “Bye bye appa, come soon home,” and they hang up.

Seul Hee says, “Who was that?” she looks jealous, “Uhm, my mom, why?”
Seul Hee nods, “Ah…Okay…”
“I need to the toilets, where is the toilet?”
he asks, “In the hall on your left,” Byunghun left his phone and jacket and walks to the toilet.

Seul Hee sighs; I can trust oppa, right?
A peek in his stuffs isn’t bad, right?
She grabs his phone and looks through his call list, suddenly he sees Young Mi written, strange I deleted that number many years ago, then she looks at the last call, her eyes jump, it was about couple of minutes ago.
She drops his phone where is lied first, then she grabs his jacket suddenly a paper falls down, but she hears footsteps.
Quickly she picks up the paper and puts fast in her pocket.
Byunghun says, “Is something wrong it like you found something,” he looks at his girlfriend.
“Ani…Uhm…”
Byunghun hugs her, “Hey you can tell me everything,” he speaks to her, “Nae…I know,” she softly answers.

After another hour, Byunghun decided to leave at three o’clock; he kisses her bye and drives away.

Seul Hee sits down looking around her new house, she grabs out her pocket, and she looks at the letter.
She angrily throws the paper to the ground, what the hell.
They never divorced.
Then something comes into her mind, she grabs the letter again, not divorced…Yet

Byunghun rings the front door, the door opens and when he steps in.
He gets tackles by his legs by his children, “Appa, welcome home,” they say unison.
Byunghun chuckles, he feels suddenly more happy than he was by Seul Hee, then another footsteps comes.
“Yah…You two need first to eat your fruits,” Young Mi sighs, Yeol Rin says, “Nae,” she walks to her mom, Hyuk Min says, “But appa just come back…”
He pouts, “Aigoo…You just look like your father, pali pali,” Young Mi lifts Yeol Rin, Hyuk Min pouts more, then Byunghun lifts him up, “Listen to your mom, Hyuk Min-ah,” Hyuk Min sighs, “Nae appa.”

Byunghun sits in the living room, Hyuk Min sits on his lap, Yeol Rin sits next to his left, “Appa, how was your day?” Yeol Rin asks nicely.
“It was good, how was yours?” Yeol Rin puts a finger to her finger, so cute, thinks Byunghun.
“Here are the fruits,” Young Mi places in front of them and sits next to Yeol Rin.
Hyuk Min gets off Byunghun’s lap and grabs a fork, “Yeol Rin-ah, here,” he gives a fork with piece of fruit, Yeol Rin takes and gives to Byunghun.
“Ah, you are in grow, you need it,” Byunghun says, Yeol Rin tilts her head, and then she takes a bite.
Byunghun chuckles and ruffles through her hair, “Good girl,” Young Mi smiles, “You are good appa for them.”
Byunghun chuckles, “Ani…I need to learn more about them.”

Hyuk Min says, “Appa! Eat!” he gives a fork with fruit, Byunghun eats it, “Now you turn,” Hyuk Min chuckles, “Ani!”
“Owh yea?”
Byunghun puts him on his lap and feed him a fruit, Hyuk Min shakes his head, “I won’t eat!”
He pouts heavily, “Aigoo, picky eater? Then appa will love you less,” Hyuk Min takes then a bite, “And now?”
“More,”
he chuckles, Yeol Rin asks, “Umma, are appa and you married?”
Young Mi says, “Uhm…”
Byunghun sees her thinking, “We are kind of together, but basically appa has a girlfriend.”
Yeol Rin nods, “but appa, you won’t leave us right?”
Byunghun says, “Of course not, you two are now the most important things in my whole life.”
Yeol Rin smiles and pecks his cheek, “Appa, saranghae,” Hyuk Min chuckles, “Appa is the best!”
Byunghun chuckles and Young Mi feels that the family life is complete…

date added: 26 May 2012

 

However, KYAAAA! I can't wait for TeenTop's comeback! The teasers are making me going insane! They are so hot <3333 -Happy-

Who is excited for their comeback, raise your hand! I can't wait to see the six boys comeback! -raise both hands up-
TeenTop fighting! <3

 

 Chunji and L.Joe my both favourites of TeenTop <3