Chapter XLVII: Family time 2 // happy five years too late birthday presents

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Damn internet...It was almost done! SHUT IT DOWN T_T...
Anyways I will warn you after the chapter ends, prepare the long A/N :)

One day - Boyfriend

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Yeol Rin looks together with her mom the photos, “I made that one,” she proudly says, the one that Byunghun blinded a bit.
Young Mi chuckles, “Aigoo…You held your promise,” Byunghun embarrassed covering his face and sits next to her, Young Mi leans further, “What?”
“Fine…No kiss then,”
Young Mi grins and stands up, “Oi, I want my kiss then!”
Young Mi turns around, “No, make dinner…” she runs to her room, Byunghun wants to run after her, but Yeol Rin jumps on his back, “Hehe, this is fun,” she giggles.
Byunghun puffs his cheeks, but smiles and swirls her around, “Oh my!” Hyuk Min claps his hands, “Yeol Rin! Now you are the troublemaker,” Byunghun puts Yeol Rin down, “Get your mom.”

When Yeol Rin nods and runs away, Byunghun runs to Hyuk Min, but he starts to run away.

Young Mi walks with Yeol Rin back to the living room, screams of Hyuk Min and stuffs that are crashing down…
Young Mi and Yeol Rin sees the boys turning the living room in a big mess, pillows of the couch over the ground, toys thrown everywhere, even some pillows were open and feathers everywhere.

“BOYS!” Young Mi crosses her arms and raises her arms up, Byunghun and Hyuk Min stops with running and other things, Young Mi sees fear in their eyes, she grabs a pillow, which already damaged, “Why are we missing the fun?” she giggles and throws right in Byunghun’s face, “Oeeeh, you will get this one!”
Byunghun to her, Yeol Rin giggles.

The whole family throws or gently hit each other with pillows, heathers flew everywhere.

After that, Young Mi sits down and says, “Aigoo, I need to buy some new couch pillows,” Byunghun sits next to her, “Good, I will shop with you,” he chuckles and hugs her and kisses her cheek, “Pfff…I’m not  a shop maniac woman, I like more simple…”
“Pfff…Lucky man am I, my friends don’t want a girl who is a shop maniac, but they can’t have you, you are mine,”
Young Mi hits softly his head but smiles.
Hyuk Min wiggles between their arms, and says, “No cuddle time, you can do that on bed,” Young Mi blushes madly and Byunghun cracks in laughter, Hyuk Min looks confused and Yeol Rin clueless, she climbs on the couch, “Mommy, your face is red.”

Young Mi glares at Byunghun, he wipes his tears away, “Hyuk Min say never that sentence again or your mom feels more embarrassed,” Hyuk Min nods, “Arasso, mianhae mom.”
Young Mi ruffles his hair, “Gwenchana,” Yeol Rin says, “Mom, your hair looks like a  bird,” Young Mi tilts her head but chuckles, “Really?”
Byunghun puts Yeol Rin on his lap, and says, “You got birdy hair too,” he puts some feathers of her hair, Yeol Rin giggles, Hyuk Min says, “Umma! I will do your hair!”
Hyuk Min pouts while he was picking the feathers, Byunghun was already done, he sneakily grabs the camera, but Yeol Rin says, “Appa, what are you doing?”
Young Mi looks curious to him and a flash for her eyes, she blinks dazed off, Byunghun chuckles, “Cute,” Young Mi realized that he just took a picture, “Oppa!”
Byunghun chuckles and takes quickly a photo with his featherhead, “See, I got an embarrassedly photo, so we are even,” Young Mi cringes her nose, “Fine.”

--

After showering and having dinner, all of them sit by the living room, the feathers were still all over the floor, but they didn’t mind to.
They were watching a family/children movie, Young MI was lying to Byunghun’s shoulder, while he was holding Yeol Rin’s hand and sitting on his lap and Hyuk Min was on Young Mi’s lap and she was holding him close.

Around the middle of the film, Byunghun peeks to his children and wife, all of them were sleeping, sleepy heads…He chuckles and then he sees the camera, he puts the table lamp on and takes carefully a picture without him on, but his family.

He lifts Hyuk Min and Yeol Rin up and sees his wife keeps sleeping, she must be tired of work, he walks upstairs and puts the twins in their bed, “Good night Yeol, Hyuk,” he smiles.

When he comes downstairs to the living room, he sees his wife is awake, she rubs her eyes, “Where are the twins?” she sleepy says.
“Bed, hey sleepy head, time to put you in bed too,” she shakes her head and stands up, “First I need to clean the feathers, oppa, and go to sleep now…”
“We can do that tomorrow and now bed, jagiya,”
but Young Mi ignores him and is picking the feathers, Byunghun frowns his eyebrows, but a great idea plops on his mind, and sneaks behind her.
He hugs her waist tightly; Young Mi jumps up of the shock and looks at him, “Oh god, you scared me the death,” Byunghun pouts, “Where is my kiss?”
“Since when?”
“You will kiss me if I did it well right?”
Young Mi’s ears turns red, “I never said that,” Byunghun chuckles, “What did you just told me about the no kiss for you then?”
Young Mi pecks his lips, “Here you are,” Byunghun wasn’t satisfied, he turns her around and kisses her fully on her lips.
“Mhm…Oppa,” Young Mi tries to push him off, “This is good enough,” he chuckles.
“Babo-yah, ah…”
Young Mi releases him out his grip and walks quickly but quiet upstairs, Byunghun looks confused, so he puts the lights off and walks upstairs.

When he comes upstairs, he sees unfamiliar things on the bed, “Young…”
“I forget these to give you,”
she turns around and puts five wrapped packages, Byunghun looks confused, “What are these?”
She chuckles, “Your birthday presents,” Byunghun looks shocked, “Y-you…You…”
Young Mi hugs him, “I never missed one of your birthday, but…I had never the courage to give you personally, so yeah…Better to give you now than when you too old and having grandchildren.”
Byunghun feels touched.
She really waited and loves with her heart…He pecks her head, “Thank you…”

Together they sit on the bed, Byunghun smiles sincerely.
She bought or made each of them on a special way, he kisses her lips, “I really love these, thank you jagiya,” Young Mi smiles.
“You know, since we have our marriage papers back and we married, shall we go for honeymoon trip in the summer? Like our second but this time with our children, how does that sound?”
Young Mi’s eyes sparkles, “Really, it sounds already amazing,” Byunghun smiles.
“Oh, yeah, today their teacher gave me a letter about parents’ day, sounds fun, can I join?” Young Mi gives him a puzzling face, “What do you mean?”
“I mean can I go with you…”

Young Mi hits chest, “Of course you can, you are their father and my hubby,” she giggles.

Together they lies next to each other, Young Mi slowly closes her eyes, but she sees Byunghun cheesy smile, he leans further and says, “Sleeps well, my jagiya.”
She nods, “Good night, yeobo…”
Byunghun caresses her cheek gently, I feel complete…

--

Seul Hee taps with her heels and sees her detective, “And, do you have the information?”
“Yes ma’am, here you are,”
Seul Hee receives it and smirks.
This time, I won’t grab Byunghun or Young Mi, but their weakness…Their children, they sweet children, but which one…
She looks through the photos and information, interesting…The girl is the weakest between them.

date added: 30 June 2012

Prepare for the shock…

//~//

A/N: I started again new story with featuring Minwoo of Boyfriend as main lead male. Hopefully you support it <3 Anyways sorry for late update or short update, it's summer vacation here and my mind is really weird now, because I need to find again a new sleeping ritme, so I'm quite half sleepy but still engeric person...Mhm.
Hopefully I can support also in there. + I hope I can update many times (I hope so...)
Sorry for the long a/n, but I think I'm really busy mind and etc...I can't help it and
uhm...Sorry if I have many mistakes of grammar or my writing style suddenly changed, even I don't see it by myself, but okay~
Stay tune for the next update :)

xxx- MiyaChan<3

 

A small discription:

Title: One wish and turns in this?
Summary (Short version): One day she saw a falling star, how irony thought Min Seul… She thought, a wish, as if it would come out… Still what did she wished? Moreover, would come out as she hoped?

Link: -click on here- Click 'Here'

 

Another thing I want to share, and this is the last thing! This dude/man can sing :O

So, this it, sorry if this is long and damn I'm so tired...Anyways see you soon, have a good day/night (?) hahaha.