Chapter XXIII: Back together and …

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce (Instrumental)

 Today is the 27th of April 11:24 AM, so voting closed~ Awhhh, well it was pretty close voting with yes and no~ However it turned in yes, so here is your debut in the story~ -claps- Hopeful for the people who voted no, don't unsubscribe it~ it's just you is putted on the story, also your username will showed in the story, lol...Tell me if it's weird to see then I will this as the reade > → __________ that I mean~ 

 

Young Mi walks through the school hall.
She searches Tae-Hyun, when she sees him.
“Annyeong Tae-Hyun oppa,” Tae-Hyun turns around, he smiles, “Hey, how it with you?” he smiles.
“I’m fine, I need to tell you something,” she holds his hands, “Byunghun and I are together,” she smiles.
Tae-Hyun feels he is been stabbed in his heart, but he knows this will come good with her, even he took her for a moment care…
He likes her, still she doesn’t knows his feelings, maybe it the best…Just taking care of her as good friend, is more worth it than to be her lover…
He smiles, “I’m happy for you,” she hugs him, “I know, however, I’m thankful of you.”
Tae-Hyun asks, “Why?”
“Even you took care for about a week, you took me well,”
she smiles.
Tae-Hyun smiles, “Nae…I know…That’s what friends for,” Young Mi nods.
Soon L.Joe comes to their direction, seeing his wife hugging her friend; she releases her grip, because she thinks he will misunderstand it again…
L.Joe says, “Yo, can I talk to you?” he asks to Tae-Hyun, “Well yeah sure.”
“Young Mi, you can be at your own right?” Young Mi smiles, “Of course, I can,” she kisses his lips and walks away.

L.Joe looks at Tae-Hyun, “Hey, I’m sorry for acting as a bastard; however…I want to thank you…”
Tae-Hyun looks confused, “Eh?”
L.Joe chuckles, “I mean thanking you for helping to change my mind on time and taking care of my girl.”
Tae-Hyun nods, “Well…It was nothing, I’m her friend, I should take care of her too as a good friend, you know, but I’m glad that you two made up.”
L.Joe smiles, “Yeah, me too, I’m so glad…”
Tae-Hyun chuckles, “Mwo, what’s so funny about?” says L.Joe.
“You look like a softie, completely different what the girls here think about you,” he chuckles.
“Well…All because of Young Mi I turned this way,” chuckles L.Joe.
“Jeongmal? She is really special,” compliments Tae-Hyun, L.Joe nods, “Of course, she is.”

-Meanwhile by Young Mi-

She with Shin Hye and they walk through the college ground, they a girl with glasses standing there, confused.
Young Mi walks to her, “Annyeong haseyo, can I help you?” asks Young Mi politely.
“Ah, annyeong, uhm…I’m new around this college, so I’m kind of lost…” the girl rubs awkwardly her nape and she smiles.
“Ah, nae, so you’re a new student,” says Shin Hye, who come later.
 “Nae, Choi -imnda, nice to meet you, I’m first year music student,” she smiles.
“Wow, same major as Shin Hye,” says Young Mi.
“Jeongmal? Do you have the same schedule as me?” asks.
“Let me see,” says Shin Hye.
  shows her school schedule, “Omo, you got the same schedule, so I can be your tour guide,” smiles Shin Hye.
“Chincha? Pfff….I thought my first day…Would be a disaster, but I met two nice chingu’s already,” smiles.
“Nae, I’m Lee Young Mi, by the way and she is Yoon Shin Hye,” Young Mi introduces.
“Nice to meet you,” bows and smiles.

Young Mi, Shin Hye and become good friends, as if they were friends since middle school.
  just came from America and wanted to study where her parents and even her grandparents studied.

 

Young Mi went back to her classes, Shin Hye and walking to their same classes, sees someone…Someone familiar…
 Is that Shim Seul Hee, are you freaking kidding me? thinks.
“Is that Shim Seul Hee?”   points, Shin Hye looks at the pointed direction, “Eh, yea…L.Joe’s childhood friend…I don’t like her…She is too full of herself…She is not that talented…” Shin Hye rolls her eyes, “I know, she was at my Americans high school, she was such a …”
Shin Hye looks at her, “You did know Shim Seul Hee?”
  nods, “I promise you, she is really a drama queen and the biggest you will know…”
Shin Hye nods, but deeply she feels worried about Young Mi and L.Joe’s relationship…Young Mi has told them that Seul Hee was his childhood friend, but she doesn’t know about Seul Hee’s past…
looks at Shin Hye’s worried face, “Did I say something wrong?” Shin Hye shakes his head, “Ani.”
“However, she came back in here for a reason…For a boy, I thought…Lee Byunghun was his name, if I am right…”
puts her finger under her chin…
“MWO!” Shin Hye looks at , “Don’t tell me…You know him,” says with a worried face.
“He is…Young Mi’s husband…” cursed in herself, “This is not good, Young Mi needs to watch out when Seul Hee in ther vicinity, she is really fearless when she doesn’t get what she wants…”
“Wow, you know her well…”

looks down, “Well she stolen my boyfriend…Back then in America…I don’t think someone deserve this kind of feelings of feeling betrayals, she was back then a friend of mine…Well used to be…”
Shin Hye nods, “Well…Young Mi and I are for you, we aren’t that kind of low person, wait until you meet her cousin, she is nice person too.”
 smiles, “Nae.”

dated added: 27 April 2012

So, how was it? ^^

So you know Seul Hee in the past! Woot! I'm so excited abou the story! Lol and I'm the writer...Keke~
Also I got holidaus happy <33333

This how you look in the story~