Chapter XLVI: Byunghun the dad, Teen Top as ajusshis and together they are babysitting angel & devil twins

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SNSD - Baby Baby

 


 

Yeol Rin squeezes tightly her dad’s hand, Byunghun sighs, “Yo, put my child down, Ricky!” he shouts, but he wasn’t angry, it was more playful shout under guys.
However, they didn’t listen to him.

“Whoa, he looks mini version of Byunghun hyung,” Changjo amazes says and when he wants to poke the mini version of Byunghun, he bites his finger, “Ouch he bites me,” Changjo glares at him.
“Stranger, let me go,” the mini version of Byunghun glares to Ricky.
“Aigoo, he is cute,” C.A.P chuckles.
Hyuk Min grins evilly, he starts to pulls at Ricky’s hair, “Let go, let go, let go,” Ricky puts him down, Hyuk Min stomps on each of Teen Top’s foot, except Chunji, “Ah…Seo Chan noona’s man! Annyeong haseyo,” he bows politely to him.
The other Teen Top looks confused, “Oppa…” Yeol Rin suddenly runs to him, grabbing his hand, “Oh my, mini version of Byunghun in female,” Chunji kneels down for Yeol Rin.
“Annyeong, you must be Yeol Rin-ah,” he smiles, Yeol Rin shakes out instinct no, “Aigoo…I’m Chanhee Seo Chan noona’s boyfriend,” Yeol Rin puckers her lips into a pout and hides behind Hyuk Min.
“Aigoo, cute,” Teen Top’s hearts melts of Yeol Rin.
Hyuk Min snaps out their thoughts and stomps once on their feet, except Chunji again.
Yeol Rin looks curious to Chunji, “Ah, ChanHee ajusshi, annyeong,” she waves to him.
“Why are they so nice to you?”
 “Yong Sun hyung and Ae Cha noona knows him then, talked a lot about ChanHee ajusshi,”
Hyuk Min replies smart.
Chunji smirks victorious, “Nice to meet you too,” when he wants to handshake, Hyuk Min slaps away, Yeol Rin startst to run away.
Teen Top looks confused, “Appa,” Yeol Rin jumps into Byunghun’s arms and together he walks to his friends.
“Whoa, the real version,” Ricky jokes.
Byunghun shots a deathly glare, Yeol Rin’s face hides into his shoulder, Hyuk Min pulls at his pants, “Who are these grandpas?”
“My friends, don’t call then grandpas, they are ajusshis,”
Byunghun says, “Aniyo, we are hyungs to him.”
“Ajusshi!”
Hyuk Min points to each of the Teen Top members and smiles bright, “Omo…He got the same smile as you, creepy, except he has the prettier smile because Young Noona,” Changjo chuckles.
“Yah…”
Chunji notices the shyness of Yeol Rin, “Hey, why is Yeol Rin quiet?”
Byunghun says, “Don’t mind her, she is normally shy.”

Hyuk Min plays with Ricky and Changjo by the climbing frame, “Pff…Still childish,” C.A.P chuckles and Niel calls at his office for a day free.
Byunghun was looking through his ‘female’ kid bag, if he didn’t forget the camera.

Yeol Rin swings with her small legs and looks to her playing oppa, she puffs her cheeks, “Yeol Rin-ah, do you want to play on the swings?” Chunji offers nicely, she shakes her head.
Chunji sees Byunghun grabbing a camera and sighs deeply, “Hey, since when do you play the wife’s role, taking…”
Byunghun chuckles, “My sweet wife wants pictures of them and it must cute…”
Chunji chuckles, Yeol Rin pulls Byunghun’s sleeve, “What’s wrong, Yeol Rin?”
“What are they names, dad?”
“Uhm…Do you want to call them on nicknames or real names?”
“Real…”

“The nice one is ChanHee, aegyo eyes, Minsoo, fishy eyes Daniel, by Hyuk Min the one with funny eyebrows is Chang Hyun, the other one is Jonghyun,” Byunghun points.
“Channie ajusshi, Minnie ajusshi, Dannie ajusshi, Hyunnie ajusshi, Jongie ajusshi,” Yeol Rin pouts, to able to remember it.
“Aigoo~” the Teen Top who sits close to her, Byunghun puts his daughter on his lap, “Yah, she is still my baby girl,” Yeol Rin grabs the camera out his hands, “Appa,” Byunghun looks at her, and she takes a picture with a flash that blinds Byunghun a bit, Chunji chuckles, “Yeol Rin-ah, what’s my name?”
“Channie ajusshi?”
“Aigoo, correct,”
he smiles, Yeol Rin nods, Byunghun stares at his picture, it looks cute, a bit blurry he chuckles, “Dad!” Byunghun looks up.
Seeing Changjo swinging him around Ricky looks funny with open mouth, he takes a picture, Yeol Rin asks to Chunji, “I want to do jumping rope,” C.A.P chuckles, Niel says, “I will play too.”

Yeol Rin picks out the bag a jumping rope, Chunji and Niel spins the rope, Yeol Rin jumps, Hyuk Min sees it too and jumps also in, together they smiles, “Oh, how adorable,” Ricky chuckles.
“Hyungs, aren’t we too old for jumping rope?” Ricky teases to Chunji and Niel.
Soon Byunghun jumps in, the twins’ squalls happy.
“Is Byunnie not too old for children?” C.A.P chuckles.
“Hey, at least I have a wife and children, and you?” Byunghun chuckles, C.A.P stopped, “Yah!”
Hyuk Min steps on C.A.P’s foot, “Whoa, you got big foot ajusshi,” Hyuk Min blurts random.
“Oppa, that is Minnie ajusshi,” Yeol Rin points, “I’m not mini…”
“You heard it wrong, hyung, she means your name is Minsoo, so Minnie, you should be glad that a girl like Yeol Rin calls you like that,”
Chunji lifts gently Yeol Rin up.
C.A.P scratches his head, but smiles, “Ah, gomawoyo for calling me ajusshi.”
Hyuk Min looks at the heights, “Appa, are you the shortest?”
Byunghun embarrassed coughs, while the other’s laughs, “Daebak, high five Hyuk Min-ah,” Ricky says, Hyuk Min cutely high fived.
Yeol Rin asks Chunji, “Channie ajusshi, do you love Seo Chan ajumma?”
“Of course,”
Chunji smiles, “Marry her! Ae Cha unnie wants that,” Chunji blushes, the red ears show up and Yeol Rin pinches it.
Byunghun chuckles and takes the picture.

“Let’s get some food!” Changjo suggests, after playing with the swings and playing hide and seek, even they are adults they do have their childish side.
“Hurray food!” the Teen Top loudly as beast says, even Hyuk Min joins in, but Yeol Rin picks the camera and put that funny movement of the food yell, she giggles and quickly she puts it back.

--

They sit in a child-friendly restaurant, with mostly females and their children.
They couldn’t take their eyes of the six handsome males just walking inside of this restaurant.

While they eat, Byunghun makes some pictures of his children.
Yeol Rin just feed Hyuk Min a French fries, while Teen Top just talked about random things.
Like they never grown up, even they are together one of the success businesspersons in the world.

--

Young Mi taps with her heels nervous to the floor, “Miss Lee, is something wrong?” Miss Park asks.
“Ah…Aniyo, it’s just…Nothing, what’s my next appointment?”
“Mhm…About ten minutes, you have a meeting with the chief of each section in the building, about static, and situations now,”
Miss Park says.
“Ah, kamsahmnida, I will come soon, just handle a talk,” Miss Park nods and bows and lefts.

Young Mi dials Byunghun’s number, “Jagiya~” she hears Byunghun’s happy but sweet voice.
“Yah, don’t be cheesy here,” she hears of Changjo’s voice.
Young Mi says, “Give me Yeol Rin-ah,” Byunghun sighs, “Why, don’t you…”
“No…”
“Jagi, you are so mean…”

“Umma~” Yeol Rin suddenly excited says, the males looks confused, she was first so shy, but now so bright, “Ah…Ajusshis are nice, mhm…They are like Hyuk Min oppa,” soon all of the males except Hyuk Min puts their head down.
Yeol Rin just spoke with honestly, Byunghun grabs the phone, “Yah, you make us embarrassing if Yeol…”
“Oppa…You babo-yah…Still don’t forget our promises, ah…One thing…”
“What…Don’t forget to cleaning the house?”
the other males snickers.
“Since when is hyung the wife?” Niel chuckles, Byunghun shots deathly glare to him and he turns quiet.
“I love you,” she giggles and hangs up, Byunghun’s ears turn red, “Ah, red ears! Just like Hyuk Min oppa! You are shy, ah I mean embarrassed!” Yeol Rin points to her father.
“Shhh…” Byunghun covers playful , “Whoa, what did she told you, Byunghun,” C.A.P chuckles cheesy, “Nothing that you care about it~”
Hyuk Min says, “Did umma said I love you?”
“AH!”
the ruckus started, “She did! // How cute! // I want her as wife too!”
Yeol Rin frown her eyebrows and says, “Yah!”
The males look at her, “Mommy only loves daddy, ajusshis, mianhae,” she bows cutely.
“Ah cute~” they say.
“Yah, big erts, she is my sister!” Hyuk Min points, that causes laughter by them.

“Byunghun, you got interesting children,” C.A.P chuckles.

--

“Ah, finally, home sweet home,” Byunghun drops the bags.
Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min runs to the living room, still so full of energy…
Suddenly the door opens, when he turns around he sees Young Mi in her work suit, “Jagiya! Welcome home,” he hugs her.
Young Mi smiles, “Did you miss me or something?” she jokes.
“Of course I do,” he leans back and pecks her lips.
“How was your day?” she asks with a smile, “Fun but tiredly,” she chuckles, “Ah…Show me your pictures,” Byunghun scratches his head and sneakily pushes the bag with his foot away.
Young Mi sees it, “It’s in the bag,” when she wants to grabs it, Byunghun takes it and run into the living room.
Young Mi puts quickly her heels off and runs after him, Byunghun merongs, “Give me the bag!”
The twins just sit there on the couch seeing the parents running around the living room.
Finally, Young Mi got it, and she sits between the twins.

 

“Let’s see…”

date added: 26 June 2012