Chapter XXX: The crash down // Part 1

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Going Crazy - Song Ji Eun feat. Bang Yong Guk


 

Twee weeks passed, Yong Sun is now two weeks old, while about a week Ae Cha’s first birthday.
Young Mi is around her tenth week of her pregnancy, everything goes well… Until…

Young MI walks with ____, Tae-Hyun, Hyun Ki and Shin Hye through the mall.
“Hey, let’s sit in that lovely café,” suggests ____, everyone agrees.

Young Mi sits down with Shin Hye and ______, while the boys get the drinks.
Shin Hye says, “Oh my god, I can’t believe it, you are on you tenth week, aigoo, I’m so curious if it a cutie pie,” Young Mi and ____ chuckles.
____ says, “Me too, Young Mi you also so lucky to have Byunghun-ah, I wish I got a boy like him,” Young Mi chuckles, “Aigoo…It just luck I think.”

--

Seo Chan walks with Ae Cha through the park alone, “Ae Cha, look the fortunes are on,” Ae Cha claps, “Umma…” Ae Cha smiles, “Nae?”
“Daddy,”
she points suddenly to a male, Seo Chan looks confused, she looks the way where Ae Cha points, she thinks, does she mean Chan Hee oppa (Chunji for people didn’t know).
Her eyes jump, Seongmin, she picks Ae Cha up and walks quickly away, but she gets stopped when someone holds her shoulder.
“Seo Chan, is that my child,” she hears, she turns around, “So, what do you want,” Seongmin chuckles, “Come on, don’t act so cold with our child.”
Seo Chan rolls her eyes, “Still, what do you want? I got already the custody of our daughter,” Seongmin says, “I want to see her at least two days in the week.”
“It won’t happen,”
Seo Chan speaks harshly, “Come on, two days, that’s not much…Or…”
Seo Chan looks at him, “Or what?” she asks curious.
“You know, I know your niece Young Mi, she is pregnant, right? Also I know that she is married to someone so-called Byunghun you don’t want them, let say something bad?”
Seo Chan looks at him, “Wh-what?” Ae Cha pulls softly her hair, “Ouch, Ae Cha, what’s wrong?”
“Who…That…Man,”
she mumbles, “No one, Ae Cha.”
Seongmin sighs, “Come on, is this the reality you want? You don’t play with your life…”
Seo Chan interrupts, “Whose life then? Ae Cha? She is my daughter.
You didn’t help me, when I needed you the most, still now…”
“Let me finish my sentence, you will the one, who cause the problem, if you don’t let me see my own daughter,”
Seo Chan says, “You are bluffing…”

Seo Chan walks away.
Seongmin groans angry, fine….I just gave you a chance.
You waste it…
Seongmin texts Seul Hee, ‘She refuses it, continuous the plan’.
Soon he gets a text back, ‘Arasso, give me the location of Young Mi’.
Quickly he texts his dongsaeng, ‘Hey, where are you?’.
‘I’m with my friends in a café, hyung, so don’t be playboy and buy some vegetables and meat!’.

Seongmin smirks, ‘She is by some random café’.
‘Arasso, operation Stealing starts now’.

--

Tae-Hyun looks still strange to his phone, it is strange, when wants hyung wants to know, where I am…
“Hey, Tae-Hyun, are you alright?” asks Hyun Ki, Tae-Hyun snaps out his thoughts, “Euh…yeah…Sorry.”
Hyun Ki says, “If something wrong, just tell me or the girls, we always help each other,” Hyun Ki says.
“Nae, kamsahmnida.”

--

Byunghun walks with TeenTop through the mall, “Oh man, now a new father is here in TeenTop who is next, Niel?” chuckles C.A.P, Niel glares him deathly.
L.Joe chuckles, “Yah, Chunji, how did you handle with a child, I mean Ae Cha isn’t your real child, but really take care of her, like she is your own daughter,” Chunji chuckles, “Easily, all a child wants, is attention and love, much love! For your wife, also love, understand?”
L.Joe smacks his head, “Yah, I know I treat my wife the best! You aren’t married yet,” TeenTop chuckle.
“Let’s go to the baby store!” Chunji jokes, “Yeah! We are going be the ladies! Shopping time!” Changjo excited says, Ricky couldn’t stop with laughing, while C.A.P asks Niel, “Hey is my make-up good? I just want to look great with you guys.”
Niel cracks badly in laughter, Chunji and L.Joe chuckles, “Aigoo…Aigoo, you look fine, Min Soo-yah~” cooed L.Joe.
“Owh, kamsahmnida, Byunghyun-ah~” C.A.P blinks with his eyes, TeenTop couldn’t stop with laughing, they walk through the baby store.

Many old women, stares at the six handsome boys, who just come in a baby store, “Why should I get for Ae Cha’s birthday?” Chunji mumbles, L.Joe chuckles, “I will go with you,” TeenTop splits up in couples, C.A.P and Niel and Ricky with Changjo.

L.Joe looks around him, Chunji sees L.Joe sincerely face, he can be a good father Young Mi’s and his child, L.Joe sees a teddy bear.
This one is for our baby child’s teddy bear.


“Hey Chunji, I’m to the cash desk,” Chunji nods, and soon he sees a hello kitty doll, perfect.
Quickly he goes after L.Joe.
 Chunji sees L.Joe standing with a bag, “Yah, you bought something for you child, isn’t it,” teases Chunji, L.Joe chuckles embarrassed, “Well…Yeah.”

Suddenly to men grabs by L.Joe’s arms.
“Y-yah, what’s going on?” L.Joe looks confused.
However, they don’t speak, L.Joe drops his bag and gets pulled away, Chunji wants to after, but they were so fast away.
Chunji curses between his breath and he grabs L.Joe’s bag, how am I telling this to Young Mi?

“Hey, hyung…Ehh…Where is L.Joe?” Ricky asks, “He is kidnapped, it felt the same…Like last year…But this time is it L.Joe,” Chunji almost furious says.
“MWO!” TeenTop loudly says, everyone look at TeenTop, “We need to go to Young Mi,” C.A.P says, “Wait, is that good? I mean she is pregnant and stress isn’t good for her,” Changjo speaks.
“Well, if she found out later, than it’s much worse, ‘cause she longer pregnant,” Chunji says.

--

Seo Chan receives a text, ‘The choice that you made was a big mistake…Now Young Mi and Byunghun are paying the price of your choice.’
It was an unknown number, but still she knows from whom it was…Seongmin.
She puts Ae Cha down, when she almost in the café, her face was speechless.
She looks through the glassy window to Young Mi, who is smiling with her friends, not knowing what is going happens with her or L.Joe.
Ae Cha pulls at her pants, “Umma…What…Wrong?”
Seo Chan looks at her daughter and then to Young Mi.

 

What have I done?

date added: 17 May 2012