Chapter XXXIII: Interesting barbeque party

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Payphone" - Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa

 

 

Okay...I just want to say this:

I want to thank the other readers for your patience and the comments. -bows- Thank you ^^

I'm trying to do my best for every stories I made. However thanks for reading and I hope I will see you back in the other stories that I planned to write. I'm not mad or angry, but disapointed...I will kind of the feelings I'm a bad writer...This isn't mean I will quit, but I will try it harder...Please help me with your supports and I will be becoming a better writer, I promise you guys~ ^^

Now the happy news, ^^ Next month is JUNE!~ Guess it what is is so specal about June~  hahah sorry~ It's just time is going so fast and I'm excited about June <3333

And now, Enjoy <3


The next day, Saturday Young Mi dresses Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min nicely.
Today is a barbeque party at their house.
She will see her parents again with her sister Mi Sun and Yong-Soo and their five-year-old son Yong-Sun.
In addition, the family Lee is invited, Byunghun will come together with Seul Hee.

--

Young Mi walks with her children through her old house, “Whoa…Umma, this house is huge,” says Hyuk Min happy.
Young Mi chuckles, Yeol Rin holds her teddy bear tightly, “Umma…I need to go the bathroom,” Yeol Rin pouts, “Aigoo, that room over there, I’m downstairs with Hyuk Min, arasso?”
Yeol Rin nods.

Yeol Rin walks to the bathroom, after peeing, she opens the huge door and bumps to someone’s leg.
“Cheonghamnida,” she bows apologise.
“Aigoo, it you again, littler girl,” Yeol Rin looks up, she saw the man from yesterday, she holds her teddy bear close to her chest, Byunghun chuckles, “Don’t be afraid of me, I’m a nice guy.”
Yeol Rin pouts and nods small, “Aigoo, where is your mommy?” he asks nicely.
“D-Downstairs…Mr…Mr Str-stranger,” Yeol Rin stutters softly shy, Byunghun lifts her gently up, Yeol Rin looks at him.
Byunghun chuckles, “Mianhae, but this faster walking, what’s your name?” Yeol Rin nods small and says, “Lee Yeol Rin,” and she keeps her teddy bear tightly to her chest, “That doll is must be really important to you isn’t it?” Byunghun asks.
Yeol Rin nods, “Umma told me that this appa’s last gift is, before he boem boem did,” Yeol Rin shyly says.
“Ah…Boem boem, what does that mean?” Byunghun keeps walking, Yeol Rin says, “Molla.”
Byunghun looks confused at her answer, she doesn’t know what boem boem mean?
“Yeol Rin-ah! Mister Stranger, but my sister down,” soon he got kicked by a boy his leg, “Aish, that’s hurts.”
Byunghun places Yeol Rin down and quickly she walks to Hyuk Min, “Hyukkie oppa, he is a nice ajusshi, don’t kick him,” she softly says.
Hyuk Min shrugs his shoulders, “Ajusshi is a stranger, umma doesn’t like when we talk to strangers,” Hyuk Min says, Yeol Rin nods.
“Cheonghamnida, Ajusshi stranger,” she bows.
“Gwenchana,” Byunghun rubs his sore spot, god that little boy can kick.
“Oppa,” Seul Hee comes and looks at the small children, “From who are these children, I thought there will be two children not four,” Seul Hee says.
“These are…” Byunghun gets intrupted by Young Mi, “Yeol Rin, Hyuk Min, where are you?”
Seul Hee froze; she hasn’t seen Young Mi after Byunghun’s first and last visiting in the hospital.
Wait, are these her children, did she got twins?
“Umma!” Hyuk Min runs to her arms, “Aigoo…Hyuk Min-ah don’t run suddenly away,” Yeol Rin stares at Byunghun, “Hey little girl go to your mom,” Byunghun kneels down and smiles gently.
“You look like Hyuk Min, when you smile, Mr Stranger,” Yeol Rin smiles shyly.
“Is that a compliment?” Yeol Rin nods and she looks at Seul Hee, “You are a witch, aren’t you?”
Hyuk Min says, “Whoa…Your right Yeol Rin, she got that scary eyes,” Hyuk Min chirped.
Seul Hee almost rage out, how dare can two children say I look like a witch.
“Yeol Rin-ah, that’s not nice, Hyuk Min don’t say it too, both of you apologizes.”
“Mianhae…Ajumma…”
Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min unison says, “What? Ajumma? I’m not that old!” Seul Hee raises her voice, which scares Yeol Rin and tears starts to dripping.
“Yah, ajumma you made my sister cry,” Hyuk Min stomps on her foot and grabs Yeol Rin to Young Mi, “Umma…That ajumma is not nice,” Hyuk Min pouts.
Young Mi sighs and looks at Seul Hee and Byunghun, he looks worried to her, Young Mi life goes on, you can’t stuck in your past…
“Aigoo…Let’s go outside, pali pali,” Hyuk Min holds Yeol Rin’s hand and runs together to the garden.
Young Mi bows and walks after her two children.

Seul Hee stomps her feet, “That devilish boy, how dare he step my foot,” Byunghun chuckles, “Aigoo…Cool kids…I wished I have that kind of children,” Seul Hee stays silence…
“Nae…” she awkwardly smiles, “Let’s go to the party.”

--

Seo Chan hugs Young Mi, “Youngie, how have you been?”
“Good, I work, raise two angels, and how about you,”
Seo Chan sighs, “Fine, the custody process still continuous, Ae Cha says she wants to see her father, but also for some part not…And Chan Hee oppa, is busy so he couldn’t come today,” Seo Chan pretends to be sad but slowly turns a smile.
“Young Mi!” Young Mi turns around and sees her sister Mi Sun, “Unnie!” Young Mi hugs her back.

--

“Ae Cha noona, Yong-Sun hyung, annyeong,” Hyuk Min bows, “Annyeong Ae Cha unnie, Yong Sun oppa,” Yeol Rin bows.
Ae Cha hugs Yeol Rin, “Whoa…You beautiful Yeol Rin-ah,” the girls giggles and starts to walk away.
Hyuk Min and Yong-Sun tilts their heads, “Girls are weird,” Yong-Sun says, “Nae, let’s play cars! VROOM VROOM!” Hyuk Min pretends he is a car.
Yong-Sun follows him.

 Seul Hee gets almost bumps away by the playing boys, “Yah!” she angrily says, Yong-Sun points to her, “Ugly ajumma!” Hyuk Min says, “Ani…She is an ugly old ajumma!”
The boys start to laugh, Seul Hee slaps their heads, “Yah, Seul Hee, wasn’t that harsh?”
“What that, no…They deserve it,”
soon the boys start to cry.
Ae Cha and Yeol Rin walks there, “Annyeong Mr Nice Stranger, scary ajumma…” she says.
Seul Hee almost hits her, when Hyuk Min yells, “Umma!”
Some people look at the couple, Byunghun lifts him up, “Hey, boy…Don’t cry…Your name was Hyuk Min right?”
Hyuk Min looks with teary eyes to him, he nods, “I’m Byunghun, call me hyung or ajusshi.”
Hyuk Min says, “Whoa…It’s like I’m watching a mirror,” Yeol Rin says, “I know, he looks really a lot as you.”
Hyuk Min says, “Then I will be as handsome as him, but I will get a better wife!”
Seul Hee’s angriness raises up, Young Mi walks to the children, seeing Byunghun holding Hyuk Min, “Oh my…I’m so sorry,” Young Mi takes Hyuk Min over, and bows.
Byunghun smiles, “It’s alright,” Young Mi bites her lip, his smile never changed…
“Oppa…We need to go…Bye Young Mi,” Seul Hee drags Byunghun away.
“Umma,” Young Mi looks at his son, “Mhmm…”
“He looks a lot to Hyuk Min,”
Yeol Rin says then, Hyuk Min nods, “Aniyo…Let’s eat something.”

--

The whole Young Mi stays out the way of Byunghun, but he wants to know Young Mi, since he felt bad, what he told her.
Just divorcing, without a nice talk, plus he wants to know if she sends the divorce letter to the law.

Yeol Rin walks alone to the hallway.
She forgets her teddy bear, when she went again to the toilet.
“Mister Fluffy, where are you?” she looks around, Byunghun just comes out the toilets and sees a teddy bear lying on the hallway.

He grabs the teddy, it looks so familiar, he thinks.

(Review chapter XXX)

I saw a teddy bear in a baby store.
This one is for our baby child’s teddy bear, I thought.
“Hey Chunji, I’m to the cash desk,” I said.
I saw Chunji coming to my way with a hello kitty, “Yah, you bought something for you child, isn’t it,”teased Chunji to me.
I chuckled embarrassed, “Well…Yeah.”

Byunghun blinked, what was that?
He stared at the teddy bear; this was the same teddy bear…
“Mr Fluffy!” he hears, he looks down seeing Yeol Rin, which name sounds also so familiar…
“Mr Byunghun can have my teddy bear back,” she asks cute.
“Ah…Nae, here you go,” Yeol Rin bows, “Kamsahmnida,” she smiles, “Yeol Rin, we are leaving,” she hears her mom’s voice.
“It was nice to meet you sir,” she waves cutely and runs downstairs.

Byunghun looks at the young girl running away; it felt like a dream…
A dream, he had before…
He grabs his head.
A blurry memory comes.

(Review of XXIV)

A girl sat at her balcony with me, leaning my head on her lap, she caressed my hair.
I smiled and caressed her tummy, “I want to call her Yeon Rin if it’s really for sure a girl and as is a boy…I want to call Hyuk Min.”
“Mhm…Really both sounds nice, I don’t care about names, what I care is the health,” she smiled.
“Our child will be happy to have a mother like you,” I smiled.

However, the girl’s image was to blurry to see, Byunghun leans to the wall with back, who is she?
Yeol Rin, Hyuk Min…These names I wanted to call my children…
Why did Young Mi call them the names of it…
Did Seul Hee tell Young Mi about it?

“Oppa,” Seul Hee walks with through the hallway, seeing Byunghun thinking, “Oppa, what’s wrong?” Seul Hee asks.
Byunghun looks up and says, “Mhm…Nothing, just thinking about these kids…”
Seul Hee says, “Aigoo…Don’t worry too much, later we get children too,” Byunghun chuckles, “Yah, yah, not so fast…”
Seul Hee chuckles, “Aigoo…Let’s go home.”
Byunghun says, “Wait, I need to say the Nam family that we are leaving plus I need to thank them,” Seul Hee nods, “I will see in the car.”

Byunghun walks through the hallway, the parents sits in the playing room, which room was it?
He opens a door.
He sees it was an empty room.
Strange, he puts the light on.
It was someone’s bedroom.
Whose room is it?  He walks in; looking around him, typical girls’ room, and then his eyes catch something.
A photo album, he looks curious at it, he grabs it.
Suddenly someone says, “Yah, what are you doing?”
He drops the book, “Ah…Mianhae…”
He turns around, it was Mi Sun, “Aigoo, what are you doing in my sister’s room, silly head,” Byunghun says, “Wait is this Young Mi’s room?”
Mi Sun nods, “Well…Yea…You used stay here a lot, you two were adorable together,” Mi Sun smiles.
“Together?” Byunghun looks confused, Mi Sun thinks, oh yea…He got amnesia.
“Ah never mind, oh…That’s Young Mi’s photo album,” Mi Sun picks it up, Byunghun nods.
“Well…Seul Hee and I are leaving, would say to my parents?” Mi Sun nods, “Thanks, have a good evening,” Byunghun smiles and walks away.

Mi Sun sighs, when will realize that Young Mi and you belong to each other, together with the children…
She looks at the photo album and opens it, five year ago, Young Mi decided to make a memory photo album of her pregnancy and the grow of Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min, so L.Joe could see his children growing up through the pictures.
This was a part of the photo album collection.

date added: 19 May 2012