Chapter V: Sensing tense between the husband, new friend and ex-boyfriend

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

MBLAQ - Y (Instrumental)


 

Young Mi walks with Tae-Hyun to the next class, since they got the same college schedule.
She smiles, Tae-Hyun thinks, she isn’t like the girls like he met with his brother Seongmin, most girls likes more tough boys or serious one…
However, he wasn’t a tough guy, he is more the childish, funny guy.
And Young Mi accepts him who he is, that makes him happy.
“Which way to English class?” asks Young Mi.
“I think it’s that way and then upstairs, my brother told me where the easier ways are,” he says.
“Chincha? Your got a nice brother,” she says.
“Sometimes,” Tae-Hyun chuckles.

When they’re standing by the staircase, Young Mi sees L.Joe just come down with Chunji.
“Ahh…Oppa,” Young Mi hugs L.Joe, he smiles and hugs her back.
“I missed you,” he pecks her forehead.
“Nae, I missed you too,” she smiles and blushes lightly.
“Who is he?” L.Joe points to Tae-Hyun.
“Ah…This is my new friend and classmate, Yoon Tae-Hyun,” introduces Young Mi to L.Joe.
L.Joe nods, but Tae-Hyun feels a bit jealous, is he her boyfriend? He doesn’t look like her type…
L.Joe thinks, who is that person? He must don’t steal my girl…
Young Mi sees them staring at each other, so intense aura comes over them…
She only looks at them, what’s going on? She thinks.
Chunji says, “Yah L.Joe, we need to go,” L.Joe nods.
“I need to go, I see you by the lunch?” Young Mi nods, “Nae, good luck on your next classes, oppa.”
L.Joe smiles, “Nae, I will, saranghae,” he pecks her lips.
She giggles, “Aigoo…Kissing monster.”
Tae-Hyun sees her bright smile for L.Joe, slowly he looks down to their hands, because they were holding hands.
Wedding rings were wearing by them, is she married to him?

When Young Mi and Tae-Hyun are sitting by their class English, Tae-Hyun asks, “Is he your husband?”
Young Mi looks at him, “What do you mean?”
“You’re wearing a wedding ring,” he points to her left ring finger.
“Ah, nae, I’m married with him,” she smiles.
“Ah…” Tae-Hyun feels so disappointed…Why he doesn’t know…Maybe that she is married with someone who he thinks doesn’t the right person for her?
“Is something wrong Tae-Hyun oppa?” she asks concerned.
“No, nothing wrong,” he replies.
“Mhm…Ara…” Young Mi nods, but for some reasons she feels concerned, because Tae-Hyun bright attitude vanished when he saw L.Joe and that she told she was married with him.

-Seo Chan’s P.O.V-

I was sewing peacefully in the classroom.
It was quiet…
It was actually a free hour, but I felt I should make a shirt for Chunji, he likes when I made some shirts for Young Mi and Ae-Cha.
When I want to reach a new wire, someone places hard his hand palm in front of the wire where I wanted to grab.
I look up and my eyes turn big…
“S-Seongmin…” I half nervously say.
“It’s has been a long time, Seo Chan,” he smirks.
“N-nae…” I half stutter.
“How have you been?” he asks.

-No one’s P.O.V-

Seo Chan didn’t looks at him, “I have been fine,” she says harshly.
“Awh babe, don’t be harsh to the father of your child,” Seongmin says.
“Father? You wasn’t there where I needed you the most,” Seo Chan puts her hands to the table and looks fierce to him.
“Come on…I wasn’t ready, neither do you, why didn’t abortion the child, we could stay together back them,” he says.
“Mwo, I can’t let a child of mine abortion it, how heartless are you, she is your child too!” she almost yells to him.
“So, it’s a she, how old must she been…Nine months old…Can I see her?” he tilts his head to her.
“You will never see her…You left me with her, you don’t have the right to see her,” Seo Chan coldly answers.
“She is my daughter, I have the right to see her too, like the boyfriend of you,” he fights suddenly back.
“So, he helped me, supported me while I was pregnant, he was there for me, he didn’t disliked me, even I was pregnant, he is way better father than you do, I wished you wasn’t my first…” Seo Chan intensely says.
Seongmin lifts her chin up, “I think he did out pity…” Seo Chan’s eyes turn big, “Y-you are lying…You always lie…No matter what,” she slaps his hand away.
Grabs quickly her stuffs and walks away out the classroom.

Seongmin looks down.
She forgot a photo…
He looks at it; it was a baby girl with the boy…
However, the baby girl must be his daughter…But the boy, who held her, wasn’t he…
He rips the photo that only the baby girl left.
He throws the photo in the trashcan…
Seo Chan, this is not over…

-L.Joe’s P.O.V-

I look bored outside, this lesson doesn’t care me a lot…
However, I don’t have a good feelings for that guy…
Maybe, I should trust my wife…But still…

Chunji pokes to me, “Mwo?” I growls.
“It’s your turn to answer the question,” he says.
I look up, the professor looks impatience to me… Stupid worries…I thought.

 

Date Added: 8 April 2012

 

Btw I got an amazing poster~ What do you think? ^^