Chapter XLVIII: Crazy kidnapper on kindergarten

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

B2ST On Rainy Days - Music Box Version (Sounds so nice...)

                                                                                                                                                                                                      

//The next day//

Young Mi already wears her work clothes and starts to make breakfast.
Byunghun was helping his children to dress well.
When he finally ready with their clothes putting, he comes downstairs with holding Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min follows behind them.
He sighs, “Jagi…How hard is putting Hyuk Min’s clothes on?”
 “Easy, saying he wouldn’t get any sweets,”
Young Mi chuckles and places the cereals for the children, "Umma! Today we having kind of P.E on kindergarten, I’m excited,” Hyuk Min smiles bright and starts to eat, Yeol Rin pouts, “Yeol, you do have you inhalator with you, right?”
She nods, Byunghun looks confused, Young Mi sees that, “Yeol Rin has asthma, not a big deal, but she needs be careful with sports, because she get easily an asthma attack if she doesn't get on time her inhalator,” she ruffles her daughter’s hair, “Arasso, does Hyuk Min has it too?”
“Strange enough no, but you need to be careful when you are running with her,”
Young Mi smiles.
Byunghun says, “Of course I will be careful, I don’t even like to run…”
Young Mi ruffles his hair messy, “Babo-yah…”

--

Byunghun insisted to bring the children and her to work and school, Young Mi said was fine, but he kept pushing until she gave up.

Together they walked with their children to their classes, Young Mi kneels down, “Be good girl and boy, make us proud and…”
“We love you mommy, daddy,”
Hyuk Min quickly says and runs into the classroom, Yeol Rin says, “Umma…Don’t overwork yourself on work,” she pecks her cheek, and smiles.
Byunghun says, “Can’t I have a kiss?”
Yeol Rin says, “Appa…Of course you can,” Byunghun kneels down and she pecks his cheek and she runs into class.

“Aigoo, you are sure a kissing monster, hopefully Hyuk Min won’t be the same as you,” Young Mi links his arm and together they walk to his car.

“Hey…Young Mi,” Byunghun holds her hand tightly, “Mhm…” she looks at him, “I love you and the children…” he blurts randomly.
“Of course you love them, they are part of you,” Young Mi smiles, “Mhm…But I can’t imagine a life without them or you…You belong also a part in my life,” he chuckles.
“Since why do we blurt random cheesy lines on a morning?” Young Mi pinches his cheek and opens the car door, “Because I like to do it to you,” he chuckles.

--

“Yeol Rin-ah, don’t forget to use your inhalator, you need to use around this time,” her teacher says to her, “Nae, teacher,” she runs inside to search for her schoolbag.
When she was inside, she saw a person standing by her bag searching for something, she got scared, and she slowly walks back, then she steps on a toy, and she shocks when it’s makes soft sound.
The person turns around with something her hand, “My inhalator,” Yeol Rin says.
“You want this, aren’t you?” she wears big sunglasses to hide her eyes.
She wears also casual clothes with a big hoodie on her head.
Yeol Rin nods, “Come here, you need this, this around you time to use it right?” she evilly smirks.
Yeol Rin nods, “Then come here,” she says with a sweet voice, Yeol Rin slowly approaching to the strange woman, when she reaches her hand out, the person grabs her wrist and covers , Yeol Rin shocks, without thinking she bites her hand.
“Ouch, you evil girl, haven’t your mother taught you to not bite people,” Yeol Rin wants to run, but she grabs again, because she was bigger and taller, “He-…” she covers .
“Now, you have to come with me…”

--

Hyuk Min looks up, he thought he heard his sister’s yelling hey, he looks around, she still hasn’t come here.
“Teacher, can I go to the class?” the teacher approve and Hyuk Min runs in the classroom.
He didn’t saw Yeol Rin, “Yeol Rin, there is not time for playing hide and seek,” he searches through the classroom, the strange thing…
He couldn’t find her, that’s strange point one, but two…Her bag was here, but her inhalator was gone…

“Hyuk Min-ah,” the teachers come inside, they see Hyuk Min kneeling down, small like a tiny rock, when they come closer.
They hear soft sobs filling this empty classroom.
“Hyuk…”

“Where is Yeol Rin?” he softly sobs, covering his face under his arms, three teachers looks confused, except one, “She was here for her inhalator…”
“She should then go back to outside,”
the other teacher says.
Hyuk Min cries louder, “Where is Yeol Rin…” Yeol Rin is a part of him, because one she is his sister two they are twins, they can’t be separated, they have actually never been separated on each other sides…

One of the teacher comforts Hyuk Min, while the others were confused and figuring out where Yeol Rin could be…

--

Yeol Rin blindfolded and she was quiet, she was too scared to talk to that person…
Suddenly they stopped and she lifted again, they placed her in room.
When the door shuts down, she looks around her.
It was dirty dark room for a child of five.
The door opened again she froze, “Here…” they throw her inhalator to her, she swallowed when the door shut heavily closed.
“Where is mommy? Daddy or Hyuk Min oppa?” she softly mumbles, holding tightly her inhalator and tears dripping over her cheeks.

--

Young Mi gets a call on her office that Yeol Rin suddenly disappeared.
She quickly called Byunghun to drive her to kindergarten now.

When she stands outside, Byunghun drives fast as he could to her, she steps in, without asking Byunghun drives to the kindergarten.

When they arrive, Young Mi rushes to the entrance, when she comes into the classroom, Hyuk Min runs to her and she hugs him, he cries more on her shoulder.
“Mommy,” he sobs.
Byunghun just talks with the teachers, while Young Mi comforts her son.

--

Yeol Rin boredly looks around her, this place smells, she thought and in the room there was just a bed, mirror, table and chair…
There wasn’t a window in the room, she pouts, suddenly the door cracks open, she turns around and sees Seul Hee.
The witch, what’s going here…The witch walks to her, “Yeol Rin…” Yeol Rin walks back, Seul Hee kneels down and says, “Don’t be scared of me, I will take good care of you if you listen well to me.”
Yeol Rin just stares blankly to her, “Yeol Rin…You just my key to something and that something is your father…He doesn’t deserve your mother…Do you know why? He cheats on your mother…”
Yeol Rin’s eyes turn big…

 

Since I am a slow updater and writer and I'm quickly easily to distracting on other things .u."
I will give a small teaser:

“He never loved you or your brother…”


“Daddy, he never abandoning us…”
“Why did he just come back in five years?”

“This is making me crazy…”
“Where is Yeol Rin?”
“Stop yelling at me!”

date added: 4 July 2012

Getting hungry of this pic...