Chapter LII: I need find them…Cooling down my head, imaging that showed the way… // Mommy…Daddy…

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

2PM - I Can't (Instrumental)

*****

 

Chunji stares at her, Young Mi hugs him suddenly.
“Is something wrong…” Chunji patting her back, “Did…Byunghun oppa called you or something…He isn’t picking up his phone…”
Chunji looks confused, “He always picks up his phone, even we’re annoying him, he always picks it up…”
Young Mi asks, “Call him…”

While Chunji is trying to call Byunghun, it didn’t give any connections, Young Mi says, “I’m cooling my head down…If there is anything that the police find, the police will call you if they can’t connecting me…”
Chunji nods.

Young Mi drives somewhere…
When she arrives to it, she steps out the car, staring at the huge board with chains around it and old ribbons of the police…
‘~~~~~~~ factory’ a tear drop down and she crosses her arms.
This is where Byunghun protected me, showing he really loved as he always did…
She walked in…

--

Seul Hee but one handcuff around Yeol Rin’s wrist and place the other half by a bar, so she can’t run away…
She was calm…But she looks at him with glassy and broken eyes, suddenly they hearing a groans and shouts, Yeol Rin turns her head to the door, “Daddy!” she tries to release the metal cold handcuff around her wrist.
“Girl…This is for your own will, your dad is doing this for you, how pathetic are you, letting your father doing this job…”
Yeol Rin didn’t listen to her and swings with her wrist, grabbing the chain of handcuffs, she cries…
Seul Hee sighs…

--

Young Mi hallucinating, she thought she heard a girl screaming ‘Daddy’ she looks around her.
She is just on the first floor of this factory…
She shakes her head, she walks further, until she hears footsteps, her heart just stops and she hides herself behind the wall and peeks.
She sees Seul Hee walking, what she is doing here…
When she passes her, Young Mi quickly walks further and walks upstairs…

Soon she hears cries, screams, and groans…
Her heart is aching…This cannot be…
With faster steps she walks upstairs, she sees a young girl crying and screams, she runs to her when she comes closer she sees it was Yeol Rin…
“Yeol Rin.”
She hugs her, Yeol Rin sees it was her mom, “Mommy…Mommy,” when she wants to hug her with both arms, she couldn’t…
Young Mi looks at the handcuffs, isn’t that a bit going too far for a child…
She holds her daughter’s hand, “Everything will be fine, arasso, so don’t cry,” Yeol Rin looks at her mother.
Suddenly a hard groan appears behind a door, “Daddy…” Yeol Rin looks frightened to the door, when she wants to go there, the handcuffs stops her.
Young Mi holds her daughter’s hands, “Stop, you have already red marks, see, don’t hurt you, mommy will look there,” Young Mi caresses her cheeks.
She feels the dried tears.
Byunghun always hate it when I cry, probably hate it when you are crying too, she thinks…

She stands up, but Yeol Rin says, “Umma, don’t go,” Young Mi looks confused, “I’ll be fine…”
Slowly she walks to the door, with slight hesitating in her mind she grabs the door and twist the door and hear a unlock sound.
When she opens it, she looks up.
With a gasp, she covers .
“Oppa…” that softly comes out her voice, her knees weakened by the way she sees…
She falls on her knees, her eyes big that almost could plop it out.

The men release Byunghun, he has bruises, dripping nose that blood was, lip cut it, he slowly shrinks his body close, closing his eyes, the men make their hair good.
“Oh isn’t she the heir of the Park company // She is beautiful lady // I hope she isn’t married…”
Young Mi shivers, n-not again…N-not again, tears flows down…

She stands up, passes them over, and bends down to Byunghun, slowly she touches his cheek, Byunghun feels a warm touch, and he opens his eyes.
He sees Young Mi’s face, “Why are you here…”

Soon they hear a scream, “MOMMY! DADDY!”

Young Mi looks back to the door, “Yeol Rin,” she looks back to Byunghun, to the men to the door where he daughter’s screams.
“Go to her…I’ll be fine,” Young Mi holds tightly his hand, a part she doesn’t want to leave him, even he says he will be fine, she can’t believe it well, but she stands up.
She walks out the door.

She sees Seul Hee, a part she was shocked for some reason another part not…
“We meet again, but this time…You have choice,” Seul Hee says with a cold and harsh voice, pulling hard on her daughter’s hair.
“Stop that, you are hurting her,” Seul Hee releases her, but Yeol Rin’s breath is turning heavily as if she’s having an attack, an asthma attack.

Young Mi turns white.
“WHERE IS HERE INHALATOR!” screams to Seul Hee, “I don’t know,in her room over there.”
With speed she runs to the room again, the men look at her, she searches in the bed Yeol Rin’s inhaler, when she finds it she runs back and sees Yeol Rin was coughing badly, Seul Hee just stand there, looking at her suffering.
Young Mi goes to her and gives it to her.
Yeol Rin takes a breath of her inhaler, Young Mi looks at Seul Hee who looks at her nails.
“You could try to calm her down,” she says, “Who cares, she is weak child…”
Young Mi stands up and slaps her face, “Don’t ever talk like that to my child…”
“Pfff…Your child…Why didn’t let Byunghun oppa see them after those five years,”
she hisses.
Young Mi stays quiet, “I had my reasons…”
“Because you were selfish…Making him suffering of this…”
“I am not selfish!”

A hard slap of Seul Hee across her cheek, “You are selfish…Face the reality!”

date added: 9 July 2012