Chapter XXXIX: take care of them for the first time on witch house and everything of that changed…

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

TEEN TOP -NO MORE PERFUME ON YOU


Another week passed.
Byunghun stays now with Seul Hee.
However, he keeps visiting Young Mi, because of the children.
Seul Hee is a bit piss of, because these twins are his real children with Young Mi.

--

“Ms Lee, you got an appointment for this afternoon and at night you got some paper work to do,” Young Mi sighs, “Nae, arasso, will you say about the people I will come soon?”
Ms Park nods and walks away.

Young Mi grabs her phone and dials Byunghuns number, “Yebseyo?”
“Hey, it me, Young Mi, uhm…You are free today, right?”
“Well yeah, I’m now at home, why?”
Can you take the kids to your home? I need to work really late and uhm…”
“Sure love to, Seul Hee can finally meet them,”
Young Mi smiles weakly, “Nae, be nice to them and don’t forget…”
“Yeah, yeah, fruit and their naps and picking up them and play with them, Young Mi, don’t worry,”
he chuckles softly.
“Nae, bye…”

--

Byunghun smiles, “Oppa, why are you…”
“Can my kids stay here for tonight?”
“Uhm…Sure?”
Seul Hee uneasy says, “Good, I need pick them, because their classes are soon over…”
Seul Hee sighs, when Byunghun leaves, he has only eye for his kids…Oppa is mine not them…
Luckily enough, he doesn’t remember that he loves Young Mi instead of me, she hugs her legs.

--

Byunghun drives to his children’s kindergarten.
He walks through the classes, female teachers are drooling about a hot male walking through their kindergarten, he peeks in some classes, when he finds Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min’s class, and he keeps looking.
“Hyuk Min-ah tells about your mother and father’s relationship,” the teacher asks nicely.
“He doesn’t have an appa!” someone says, Hyuk Min says, “I do have!”
“Why don’t we have seen him then?” Yeol Rin hugs his teddy, Hyuk Min says, “He is a busy man!”
“You are making excuses, you…”

Byunghun steps in, “I’m sorry for interrupting, can I have a look?”
The teacher blinks shocked, “Ah…yeah…Sure…”
Byunghun smiles, Hyuk Min runs to him, Byunghun lifts her up, “Hey what’s wrong with my tough boy?” Byunghun chuckles.
“Nothing,” Byunghun nods.
“Yeol Rin-ah a stranger lifts you oppa,” the boy says.
“He is my appa,” Yeol Rin softly says.
“Mwo, that man is too handsome!” everyone almost get crazy.
“Children children, calm down, Mr Lee…I’m sorry but…Wait…I never thought that Ms Lee was married with a male,” Byunghun chuckles, “My wife is quite a sneaky person.”

--

Byunghun puts his children safe in the back seat, “Everything right?”
They nod, “Where is umma?” Hyuk Min asks.
“She is busy, so for today you are staying with appa today,” Byunghun smiles.
“Hurray,” Hyuk Min looks excited, “Appa is staying by that girl…Why is so happy about it,” Yeol Rin says, Byunghun sees Yeol Rin sad face, couple days ago, she was mad that he left them…
He promised her…But he broke it…
“Mianhae Yeollie, but appa is not…”
Yeol Rin covers her ears, “Don’t want to hear…” she childish says.
Byunghun sighs, Hyuk Min feels bad for his appa, but he could understand Yeol Rin’s betrayal feeling…

--

Hyuk Min and Yeol Rin sits on the sofa watching TV, Seul Hee and Byunghun are in the kitchen.
“Oppa…They already don’t like me, when they saw me…” Seul Hee pouts.
Byunghun hugs by her waist “Don’t worry and try being close with them,” he leans his forehead and kiss her.
Yeol Rin stands there, she feels hurt…Appa is really away from umma…They can’t be together anymore…
She walks to a room, which it was Byunghun appa’s room, because she saw his suitcase and clothes.
However, she opens his closet and hides there, hugging her teddy close to her chest.
Appa is now a stranger to me…
I wish umma is here…

Byunghun walks into the living room.
He sees Hyuk Min and Yeol Rin are gone.
Where are they?
He hears a soft noise in Seul Hee’s room, he walks there, he sees Hyuk Min is jumping on Seul Hee’s room with a bra on his head.
“Appa, look I am a bug!” Byunghun grabs his son, “Hyuk Min, this thing isn’t a toy for you head…”
Seul Hee sees Byunghun with her bra in his hand with his son, “Yah…”
She takes Hyuk Min over, “Oppa that is really ert what you do to your son, showing this.”
Hyuk Min looks confused and says, “The witch got me, Yeol Rin! Save me!”
Soon he pulls Seul Hee’s hair, “Let me go, you ugly witch.”
“Ouch, let me go, you bad child, you know what, five minute break right now,”
Seul Hee walks out and Hyuk Min keeps pulling her hair.
“Stay here and don’t dare to move you brat,” when Seul Hee puts him in a corner.
 Hyuk Min pouts, but when Byunghun wants to go to his son, Seul Hee holds him, “Don’t go, he needs discipline this is a way to learn it.”
Hyuk Min hears it, appa is really weird…He thinks…

Byunghun sighs, “Fine, but I need to find Yeol Rin…”
Seul Hee says, “I hope she isn’t a brat like her brother…”
“She is at least not an ugly ajumma,”
mutters Hyuk Min.
“Ten minutes now,” Hyuk Min sticks his tongue, “I wished umma was here not you.”
Seul Hee ignores it and says, “I am going out for dance rehearsal, see you soon oppa and don’t let him go out.”

Seul Hee leaves and Byunghun walks to his son, “Hyuk Min did you learn you lesson?”
Hyuk Min ignores him, “Hyuk…”
Hyuk Min keeps ignoring him, “Appa changed…”
Byunghun sighs, “For me you can leave this corner, but I start to find Yeol Rin…”
Byunghun stands up and starts to search Yeol Rin, after an hour searching, he couldn’t find Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min is stilling sitting on his corner.
Aish…What have I done to them?

Soon he hears a soft sound in his closet, he opens his closet and sees Yeol Rin sleeping, and when he wants to touch her, she softly mumbles, “Umma…Why does appa not love you?”
“Appa why are you with that woman if you have umma?”
“Why did you break our promise appa…”
She moves small, a small tear drops slowly her cheek, Byunghun bites his lips, “Mianhae…Yeol Rin…”
Byunghun keeps staring to his daughter for ten minutes, slowly she opens her eyes, and she sees her father.
She stands up, ignores him, and walks away.
Byunghun bites his lip, when he walks to his living room, he sees Hyuk Min is finally away from the corner and holds Yeol Rin’s hand and they sit as good kids for the TV.
He feels now a bad appa for them…

Soon his phone rings, “Yebseyo?”
“With Young Mi, how are my sweet angels are doing?”
he could hear a soft worriedness in her voice.
“Uhm…To be honest…I need help…”
“Aigoo, I got a free hours for so far, before the next appointment starts, so text me the address, so I can help, babo…You can’t handle now?”
he hears a soft chuckle.
Her chuckle was different as from Seul Hee.
For some reason he wants to hear more of it…
“Nae and thanks.”
“You’re welcome,”
she hangs up.

--

When Young Mi comes into the living room, she sees her children so silence watching TV, “You made them upset, bad appa,” she flicks his head.
Byunghun pouts, “B-but but…”
“No buts, you need fix it, before I smack your head,”
she looks silly angry, that was quite cute…Yah Byunghun no time for that…
“But they are…I…”
Young Mi sighs deeply, “Just talk, if you ask and do normal they will be normal to you.”

Byunghun sits to them, “Yeol Rin-ah, Hyuk Min-ah, can I…”
They keep ignoring them…

Young Mi sighs, “Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min, this is not how you treat your father and…”

“Appa is strange…He is like a puppet of that witch ajumma…” Hyuk Min says.
“I don’t like appa now…” Yeol Rin says.

date added: 31 May 2012


A/N:

I want to tell four things.

1. sorry for not updating! I didn't know how to typ some chapters (Since I'm writing 8 stories at the same times, whoa...Busy mind, but I like to be a busy mind T__T" )
+ I'm quite busy with school too, it's almost the end of the school year! So I have to do my best with this weather too! GOD Sun makes me so musty and not with my head haha.

So, the real fact, I'm quite busy with school! hahha ^^"

2. Teen Top is finally back! Happy! Byunghun oppa is back! However, poor C.A.P he looks a bit stranger to me OTL

3. I started again with another L.Joe fic, called 'One thing…I love you, but can’t say it' hurray for the busy mind person! (Me...) hahha. Click 'Here' for the link.

4. About 17 days (now here is 31 May, don't know how far your timeline thing is) is my freaking birthday! Excited!
Still I have to study, because after my birthday I got a testweek OTL...But I'm happy, because my birthday is coming up still! YAY!

So far...Bye! See you another update! And don't forget comment, I really love to read hahah~